Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,046 members, 7,987,714 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Queen Elizabeth Of England - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queen Elizabeth Of England (353 Views)

The Nigerian King Who Chose Suicide Instead Of Bowing To The Queen Of England. / Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth Of England by lawani: 7:39pm On Feb 08
According to Ifa, in 2008, Queen Elizabeth of England decided that I was obstructing her plan to turn the Yoruba people to proper British people and she decided that I must die. She then deployed a British Facebook friend of mine named Simon Heathcote Parker to do the job and it ended in using one of my former employees named Opeyemi Ojeyemi to poison me. She brought Easter food for me in 2008 and the food was poisoned by herself and her mum and they were given the poison by the Ogunsua of Modakeke Ile Ife but it was intercepted by the CIA. I ate the food and nothing happened. At that point, Opeyemi became afraid and reported to her Mum. They then decided that they will find a way of giving the less than two hundred thousand naira that they were paid to me as a form of restitution and that is the explanation behind the money Opeyemi was always adding to my business from time to time that she claimed belonged to.her elder brother in Lagos who was a transporter back then. It was after Queen Elizabeth's assassination attempt on me that Prime Minister David Cameron added me as a friend on facebook. Simon Heathcote Parker is no longer alive as he was immediately killed by Queen Elizabeth upon the failure of the assassination bid.
It is rather sad. Therefore the NHRC India should approach her family and demand the handover of all her assets to the New Earth Foundation and if it is not substantial enough by the estimation of the NHRC India then the British government should pay something on her behalf to be added to the assets of the New Earth Foundation.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Of England by immortalcrown(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08
A one-sided story. She is not alive to defend herself.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Of England by Ibaaboy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08
One side story
Re: Queen Elizabeth Of England by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08
Wow

šŸ„µ
Re: Queen Elizabeth Of England by kot1917(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08
lawani:
According to Ifa, in 2008, Queen Elizabeth of England decided that I was obstructing her plan to turn the Yoruba people to proper British people and she decided that I must die. She then deployed a British Facebook friend of mine named Simon Heathcote Parker to do the job and it ended in using one of my former employees named Opeyemi Ojeyemi to poison me. She brought Easter food for me in 2008 and the food was poisoned by herself and her mum and they were given the poison by the Ogunsua of Modakeke Ile Ife but it was intercepted by the CIA. I ate the food and nothing happened. At that point, Opeyemi became afraid and reported to her Mum. They then decided that they will find a way of giving the less than two hundred thousand naira that they were paid to me as a form of restitution and that is the explanation behind the money Opeyemi was always adding to my business from time to time that she claimed belonged to.her elder brother in Lagos who was a transporter back then. It was after Queen Elizabeth's assassination attempt on me that Prime Minister David Cameron added me as a friend on facebook. Simon Heathcote Parker is no longer alive as he was immediately killed by Queen Elizabeth upon the failure of the assassination bid.
It is rather sad. Therefore the NHRC India should approach her family and demand the handover of all her assets to the New Earth Foundation and if it is not substantial enough by the estimation of the NHRC India then the British government should pay something on her behalf to be added to the assets of the New Earth Foundation.

Who are you mr man

(1) (Reply)

A 7-year-old Daffany Tullos Who Was Being Killed / Kaduna Police Arrest Kidnappersā€™ Gang Leader Linked To Catholic Church Attack / Nigerian Police Accused Cover Kidnap Suspected Murder Of Two Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.