Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! (1414 Views)

What If The Reason Calabar People Like Sex So Much Is because They Eat Dogs / This Lady Wants To Try Sex In My New Car. Why Are People Like This? / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09
After the days hustle there's a joint I used to go and cool myself down and there's also a bar which also dubbed as a brothel hence relaxing at both intermittently so by default I've got to have some friends there though we don't visit ourselves as everything starts there and ends there,

So whenever in I'm either of the two spot ,this same people will come and ask for some changes to drink ,smoke or eat and this has been going on for long, they don't hesitate to come meet me for money everyday they sees me and this same will always keep coming like say them don see mumu hence I decided not to be giving them anything again and as a result of that some of them has started harbouring animosity towards me including the woman that owns the joint. NB :this woman too always asks me to buy her something even though she's the owner of the joint and I also dance to her tune. so nowadays I can see it clearly written on their faces that they are not happy with me because I've stopped buying or giving them money for anything

So please experience nairalanders, what advice would you offer me? Should I stay away from that environment and keep away from them or should I continue to my partronage there? Bashing is welcomed too as well as constructive criticism, thanks
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by immortalcrown(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09
Poison is real. Setup is real. You don't know the approach they will later decide to use for you. Therefore, avoid the place.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by DiskJokeyManic: 4:31pm On Feb 09
Avoid dere before dey poison ur drink someday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by ogashman(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09
BigBlackPreek:
After the days hustle there's a joint I used to go and cool myself down and there's also a bar which also dubbed as a brothel hence relaxing at both intermittently so by default I've got to have some friends there though we don't visit ourselves as everything starts there and ends there,

So whenever in I'm either of the two spot ,this same people will come and ask for some changes to drink ,smoke or eat and this has been going on for long, they don't hesitate to come meet me for money everyday they sees me and this same will always keep coming like say them don see mumu hence I decided not to be giving them anything again and as a result of that some of them has started harbouring animosity towards me including the woman that owns the joint. NB :this woman too always asks me to buy her something even though she's the owner of the joint and I also dance to her tune. so nowadays I can see it clearly written on their faces that they are not happy with me because I've stopped buying or giving them money for anything

So please experience nairalanders, what advice would you offer me? Should I stay away from that environment and keep away from them or should I continue to my partronage there? Bashing is welcomed too as well as constructive criticism, thanks

Which kind advice u need again? They no longer like u because they don't get any benefit from u again.

Change location make dem no use I shine one day.

Dem no suppose tell blind man say rain dey fall.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by TUANKU(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09
Quit drinking alcohol or change your drinking location/joint...except you wish to play kalo-kalo with your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by carl90(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09
I don't go to places where they beg - beg up and down.
That's a wrong place to relax.
Change location

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by Coolsat(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09
Are you still asking what to do? Like seriously?
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09
ogashman:

Which kind advice u need again? They no longer like u because they don't get any benefit from u again.

Change location make dem no use I shine one day.

Dem no suppose tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Thanks for the advice I appreciate St first I was thinking if should stop going there I will be like a bad person .
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09
carl90:
I don't go to places where they beg - beg up and down.
That's a wrong place to relax.
Change location
thanks boss, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09
BigBlackPreek:
Thanks for the advice I appreciate St first I was thinking if should stop going there I will be like a bad person .

When you're dead would be better right?
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by Klinxmanz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09
chairman i will advice u to cut every ties u have wit dem, also dont let dem know ur movement as not to set u up, ur highest offer to them should be "GOOD MORNING"!!..
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by KingNom(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09
In giving to people, start what you can continue and don't make it every time
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09
Klinxmanz:
chairman i will advice u to cut every ties u have wit dem, also dont let dem know ur movement as not to set u up, ur highest offer to them should be "GOOD MORNING"!!..
thanks for the advice, meanwhile I'm playing to get all I be needed right in my room.
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by MIHLEXY: 3:18am On Feb 10
BigBlackPreek:
OP I'd advise you visit there, be friendly with them, know your budget, get them something and make the environment good, then stop visiting that spot ever

Street is as bad as good
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:35am On Feb 10
thanks so much, in fact I didn't visit through out yesterday, that place don commot from my mind
MIHLEXY:

OP I'd advise you visit there, be friendly with them, know your budget, get them something and make the environment good, then stop visiting that spot ever

Street is as bad as good

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:54am On Feb 10
BigBlackPreek:

Always decline to give at first ask.

This will teach the asker that it is not his or her right.

You can give the second time they ask.

Then not the third

This way u are are training them to value you and what they get.

If you decide not to give at all. Dem go still hail you. Naso life be

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:54am On Feb 10
BigBlackPreek:

Always decline to give at first ask.

This will teach the asker that it is not his or her right.

You can give the second time they ask.

Then not the third

This way u are are training them to value you and what they get.

If you decide not to give at all. Dem go still hail you. Naso life be
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by Perfectman91: 8:21am On Feb 10
You don't need to be told, it's best you change location
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10
Perfectman91:
I quit going there today, them go think say I don travel if them no see me there again lol
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10
Perfectman91:
I quit going there today, them go think say I don travel if them no see me there again lol..
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10
Perfectman91:
I quit going there today, them go think say I don travel if them no see me there again until one day one of them jam me road or for another joint them go understand say I don change location lols
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:12am On Feb 11
immortalcrown:
Poison is real. Setup is real. You don't know the approach they will later decide to use for you. Therefore, avoid the place.
omo I don quit going there since yesterday o, thanks for the advice boss
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by labake1(f): 7:27am On Feb 11
One thing must kill a man, no let alcohol kill you.

Quit alcoholism and live a healthy life
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:33am On Feb 11
labake1:

Thanks for the advice
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:34am On Feb 11
labake1:

thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ghetto Areas Always Give Birth To Children Like Rat / The Height Of Indiscipline Is Allowing Your Self Get Fat Or Remaining Fat / A Virgin @ 34! A Curse Or A Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.