Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? (997 Views)

My Infinix Hot X507 No Longer Boots Help!!! / Cube Talk 9x tablet Only Boots Into Recovery / Nokia N900(dual Boots Maemo And Android) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? by Ifedisky(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
I just got an e-mail from MTN requesting that I follow a link and fill a questionnaire on their website. Pointed questions. Are they feeling the heat? Home

Home » MTN Customer Care » Help us Serve U better!
Help us Serve U better!
In a bid to continuously improve our service offerings to you - MyCustomer®, we at MTN would like to hear directly from you. Kindly spare a few moments of your time to fill the questionnaire below. Thank you
1. Primary Phone Number: *
2. Other Phone Number (s) *
3. E-mail Address *
4. Please specify your Age range *
5. Sex *
6. Kindly specify the location (Area) where you spend the better part of your day *
7. How many SIMs do you have *
8. Which was your first SIM (MTN OR competition) that you purchased *
9. Which was your Second SIM (MTN OR competition) that you purchased *
10. Please identify the single most important reason which necessitated your buying a second SIM *
11. Based on your usage experience, please rate MTN's performance relative to the other major network provider you have used ? *

12. Would you easily switch service providers in the future *
13. Which of the following service providers do you spend more on presently *
14. Are you interested in being contacted by MTN to discuss your feedback *

MTN Customer Care
Customer Care
Re: Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? by walcolm(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2011
complacency when your big and fat is the easiest way to corporate death

guess they are trying to stay ahead of the competition
Re: Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? by lynxnoon(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2011
lol
Re: Mtn Quaking In Their Boots? by Ifedisky(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
Question 13 got me reeling in laughter. I was so happy to inform them I spend ALL on glo right now

(1) (Reply)

Webos, Anyone? / What Game Are You Playing On Tecno N3 / Best 3G Booster For Andriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.