Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,242 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

“my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre (478 Views)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by chymer(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09
In a recent heartwarming video shared on his social media platform, Tobi Bakre, the well-known reality TV star and actor, couldn't contain his admiration for his baby girl, Kamila.

With pride evident in his voice, he expressed his unwavering determination that she would embrace a life of celibacy as a nun, staunchly declaring that she would steer clear of any romantic entanglements with men.
In the midst of his endearing gush over his daughter, Bakre's words echoed with conviction and affection.

"She's so fine. Any other spec is a specless. This is a spec in the midst of spectators.
A spectacular to define a different spec of different spectrum," he exclaimed, underscoring the uniqueness he sees in his beloved daughter.

Reiterating his stance with fervor, Bakre reiterated, "She is so fine. Honestly, you will become a nun.

She is a nun. Which boy?

Which man?

Make dem rest," his words resounding with paternal authority and protective instinct.

The news of Tobi Bakre's unwavering determination for his daughter's future path comes in the wake of his joyous announcement of Kamila's birth in September 2023,

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/my-daughter-will-become-a-nun-proclaims-actor-tobi-bakre/

Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by immortalcrown(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09
No be like this.

Most of those who wanted to be couldn't. Most of those who didn't intend became.

It is easier to be a Rev. Sister or Rev. Father than to be a Nun or a Monk.
Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09
Nun of my bizniz
Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by We4all: 7:44am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
No be like this.

Most of those who wanted to be couldn't. Most of those who didn't intend became.

It is easier to be a Rev. Sister or Rev. Father than to be a Nun

What's the difference between a nun and a Rev. Sister biko?
Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by immortalcrown(m): 7:59am On Feb 10
We4all:
What's the difference between a nun and a Rev. Sister biko?
You see and meet Rev. Sisters in public places. How many Nuns have you seen or met?
Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by We4all: 8:12am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
You see and meet Rev. Sisters in public places. How many Nuns have you seen or met?

I see. Now I know the difference. Thanks!
Re: “my Daughter Will Become A Nun," Proclaims Actor Tobi Bakre by DamolaDamola: 9:21am On Feb 10
But he used to be a muslim

(1) (Reply)

Jane Birkin Dead / Mr Ibu's Daughter Takes Over His Tiktok Account Within 24 Hours Of His Passing / WATCH: I Have Done 8 Surgeries For My Bumbum, Bob And Plan To Do More - Lady Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.