Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso (14241 Views)

Protesters Set To Hit The Streets On June 12 Over Hunger, Hardship / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Stephenabudu960(m): 11:18am On Feb 10
Nonybb:
This man is a complete liar. The hyper inflation wasn't caused by any supply shock or whatever. And what is he even talking about? Nothing like that in economics. The inflation was caused by the APC government of Muhammadu Buhari when he formed a major accomplices with his Fulani nephews and printed trillions of naira in huge volume in his classical economic calamity.

To make a lay man understand this economic dynamics. Excess naira was available for few dollars in the system. Therefore few dollars was equating to trillions of naira illegally printed. Remember when Gov Obaseki sounded this warning and yet no one took him serious. You don't print a currency that much when it is not in demand; only pound or dollar can absolve that shock because everybody needs it. The world needed it. Only Nigerian needed naira. So how are you going to join in dollar parity minimally when it is over flooding. Therefore it reflected when 1 dollar goes for 1420 naira in the economic matrix of the system. It is only when there is a huge outflow of export that you gain more dollar to equate the naira in a "good" balanced float. This people are not honest at all. And until Buhari is arrested and put in the same custody with Emefiele, truths would never come out

I'd like to learn more on this if you have free time
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Elidrisy20: 11:29am On Feb 10
Bullshit talk, open boarder jere
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by writeprof(m): 11:42am On Feb 10
Tntsi:
I see the state of our nation and i laugh and i also cry.
I laugh because I have series of warnings and consequences of a tinubu presidency and i see everything we said happening.
I cry because I see mothers crying helplessly.
I see fathers confused and hopeless on which way to go.

The signals from divinity that tinubu is the REJECTED ONE was too glaring for anyone with a third eye to see.

Tinubu lost woefully in Lagos, the state he claimed to build and give blue print. It was a free fall that they had to do abacadabras, thuggery, bullies and so on so as to pad up figures.

Noticing what was happening all around the nation, his criminal partners in INEC headed by mahood yakubu had to quickly do a serious abracadabra on the machines so as to claim no network and all that criminalities.

Despite all the criminal moves, he could not muster ordinary 25% in the FCT which was a constitutional requirement for the office of president.
Also itt was on record that he submitted a fake certificate to INEC which is against the laws of the land.
All these were signals from divinity that tinubu is the REJECTED ONE.

Despite all these signals and warnings from divinity , tinubu in his desperate quest for power, connived with criminal judges , criminalized the judiciary, desecrated the land ,removed the ancient landmark set by the fathers , grabbed power by all means and thereby brought the land under a curse, plaugues and dearth as there are consequences for desecrating the land which is clearly written in the holy book.

Today the nation is in total shambles. Security, economy, education, everything is in shambles because of the desperation of a man for power.

The only answer to plagues that have befallen our nation is that every person involved in desecrating the land leaves or resign.
Outside this, Nigeria is heading to death.

The nation needs to be reset. The broken altar and landmark needs to be repaired.
The new Nigeria has to be given the mandate.
It is a divine mandate to pull out Nigeria from the pit.

No matter the intelligence of whoever is hired under this desecrated cursed mandate, it will yield nothing. The nation will be plunged into more doom, hunger and hardship.

Individuals here and there with clean hands and trust in God will enjoy divine supply.

Nehemiahs, Ezras, Daniels, Pauls, Daniels, believers, intercessors are needed to stand up and reverse the situation as it is not irreversible, as seen in the book of Esther.
Last night, I told somebody that believers must look beyond God supplying our own needs to rise up in organised fasting and prayers for God to reverse this situation... Let's start with 7 days dry fasting and prayers asking God for mercy and with Proverbs 29:2 KJV
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by theredaddy: 11:49am On Feb 10
Bobloco:

You have said it all

Tinubu's presidency is a cursed presidency

how about you mention the one that as being a blessing
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Nonybb: 12:11pm On Feb 10
Stephenabudu960:

I'd like to learn more on this if you have free time

Send me an email: nonywood12@yahoo.com
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by jude79(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10
I like the Chinese, Japanese and igboes, the don't speak too much English, they just give you results, all this cardoso English doesn't stop hunger.
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by seunayantokun(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10
Grammar will continue until real war brakes out. Why are we playing the ostrich? Why are we playing the fool? The country must be secured first. Fulani terrorists, boko haram and ISIS West Africa must be stopped first. Each state and local government should be allowed to have its own police and let farmers go back to farm. The result will be like magic.
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by seunayantokun(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10
Nonybb:
This man is a complete liar. The hyper inflation wasn't caused by any supply shock or whatever. And what is he even talking about? Nothing like that in economics. The inflation was caused by the APC government of Muhammadu Buhari when he formed a major accomplices with his Fulani nephews and printed trillions of naira in huge volume in his classical economic calamity.

To make a lay man understand this economic dynamics. Excess naira was available for few dollars in the system. Therefore few dollars was equating to trillions of naira illegally printed. Remember when Gov Obaseki sounded this warning and yet no one took him serious. You don't print a currency that much when it is not in demand; only pound or dollar can absolve that shock because everybody needs it. The world needed it. Only Nigerian needed naira. So how are you going to join in dollar parity minimally when it is over flooding. Therefore it reflected when 1 dollar goes for 1420 naira in the economic matrix of the system. It is only when there is a huge outflow of export that you gain more dollar to equate the naira in a "good" balanced float. This people are not honest at all. And until Buhari is arrested and put in the same custody with Emefiele, truths would never come out

You have identified the major plank of the problem. Buhari destroyed Nigeria, unfortunately, Tinubu is covering him.

1 Like

Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Reelz: 1:15pm On Feb 10
More grammar yet nothing on ground..
Renewed shege.
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Akaegwu(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10
malali:
[b]The Past Nigerian administration lack revenue generating ideas, they have been running the pocket money economy system. Instead of taking revenue generated from the oil boom since late 70's till date. They have just looted the money and used the rest to subsidize lifestyle of Nigerians (fuel subsidy). Now they can barely afford the subsidy and also pay salaries, pension and also politicians. So they are transferring the subsidy to the common man, this will free up cash for them to loot, and run the government. Eventually even without paying subsidy there still wont be enough cash to run the government (We are already in this stage, thats why they keep borrowing money up and down, which devalues our currency). See some countries that have also used the same oil to prosper their nation as a whole.
Norway: Norway has built a sovereign wealth fund, known as the Government Pension Fund Global, which invests proceeds from oil and gas production. The fund is one of the largest in the world and has investments in various sectors globally, providing a stable source of income for the country.

United Arab Emirates (UAE): The UAE, particularly Dubai and Abu Dhabi, has diversified its economy beyond oil by investing heavily in sectors such as tourism, real estate, finance, and technology. Dubai, in particular, has become a global hub for trade, finance, and tourism.

Qatar: Qatar has leveraged its natural gas reserves to become one of the world's leading exporters of liquefied natural gas (LNG). Additionally, Qatar has invested in various sectors, including finance, real estate, and sports, to diversify its economy.

Singapore: Although Singapore does not produce oil itself, it has established itself as a major trading and refining hub for oil and petroleum products in the Asia-Pacific region. Singapore has also diversified its economy into sectors such as finance, shipping, biotechnology, and tourism.

Malaysia: Malaysia has developed a diverse economy, with thriving manufacturing, services, and tourism sectors alongside its oil and gas industry. The country has also invested in infrastructure projects and technology to support economic growth.

Netherlands: The Netherlands, home to one of Europe's largest natural gas reserves, has invested oil and gas revenues into developing a highly advanced economy with strong industries in agriculture, manufacturing, trade, and services.

These countries serve as examples of how strategic planning, prudent investment, and diversification efforts can help mitigate the economic risks associated with dependence on oil revenues. By investing in other sectors and fostering innovation, these nations have been able to thrive beyond their oil wealth.[/b]
Chat GP
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by Femeto: 2:40pm On Feb 10
This Joker of a CBN governor failed to also warn the governors and the president for their frequent foreign trips. Putting the blame on school fees and foreign medical trips alone is wrong. The president took an entourage of more than 1,000 government officials to Dubai last year. This alone would also weaken the naira as they also spent dollars on this trip. We also need to fix our tourism and other sectors that can grow the naira. You government officials are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by oladosu59996: 5:07pm On Feb 10
Na so,ALAJO SHOMOLU SEF DON TALK BE THAT OO Your ear deaf ba Where were you when our president said"Na statistics We go chop Na so,ALAJO SHOMOLU SEF DON TALK BE THAT OO Your ear deaf ba Where were you when our president said"Na statistics We go chop ...
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by indigenous234(f): 6:19pm On Feb 10
I agree with your submission 💯.

koribobo:

We need to go our separate ways as per the major tribes or embrace holistic restructuring and regionalism until the nothing will savage the state of Nigeria because the north is to parasitic and backward.
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by mikmash(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10
Applied knowledge is power. Nigerians just want the basics of life.

The consequences of red tapping and palm greasing just to get to the corridors of power.
Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by bigcasava1(m): 5:21am On Feb 11
I don't even what this one is doing there as CBN governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Freedom Of Information (FOI) Act 2011: Download PDF / Obasanjo Made Four Mistakes In Office – El-rufai / Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.