Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says (1371 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by Gistblog9ja(m): 11:24am On Feb 10
A Nigerian lady shares a post on her Twitter page on Friday, February 9, where she said she is happy that married women are cheating back to back recklessly.

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/02/im-really-glad-married-women-are.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by nairalanda1(m): 11:31am On Feb 10
Well, I have so much to say...but for now, congrats to doctors, pharmacists and nurses in advance, you are going to make some cool money treating all them sti's coming up.
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by fati2001(m): 11:34am On Feb 10
Aswear the thing dy sweet me for belly to see women cheating and the men dying because of heart attack caused by pains.
Men, please be stronger, this is how women" the weaker gender " endured your acts with so many bleedings, yet they survived because of the "kids ".

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by BBIA: 11:49am On Feb 10
fati2001:
Aswear the thing dy sweet me for belly to see women cheating and the men dying because of heart attack caused by pains.
Men, please be stronger, this is how women" the weaker gender " endured your acts with so many bleedings, yet they survived because of the "kids ".

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The thrill of fvcking a married woman is just different.

Na another man thing the sweet me pass cool
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Feb 10
More kpekus to go round....

Men should just brace up for paternity testing
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10
It's still a win-win situation for men. Unless the married women are cheating with their fellow women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by Solofresh2: 12:53pm On Feb 10
Boys don hammer this one apako come dump her sorry ass.
Any woman that cheats on me is a goner.
No second chance for b!tches
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10
Solofresh2:
Boys don hammer this one apako come dump her sorry ass.
Any woman that cheats on me is a goner.
No second chance for b!tches

That's the thing. They don't care again.
Even after divource, as long as you're paying child support, they're fine.

The whole divource and cheating thing is not something we should encourge.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

That's in overseas country....who will give u child support in Nigeria...even if u go to court...it's 10k per child and u won't even get house rent if the wife was caught cheating

CandidAdmin:

Why not....?? U want to keep ur woman or man on a leash.... u can't force a cheater not to fvck around.....

Society will eventually slip into to baby mama and baby papa life style for those that are not ready to be faithful...

.. Men only get angry at a cheating partner because shes under his roof and bankrolling her..

A man doesnt really care what u do with your pvssy when the only thing he's paying is his child's school fees..

4 Likes

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by gbadexy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10
It has really been going on for a very long time. Perhaps from the beginning of time, they are just very secretive and discreet about it.
It's someone that wants to die prematurely that would be snooping.
The so called women most likely slept with married men too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by PureFace1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

Who said it is for whether they care or not.

Divorce is for keeping your peace of mind and dignity it is not about punishing the women unless you really enjoy getting cuckhold and your woman getting pounded mercilessly by strangers on your private bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10
advanceDNA:

That's in overseas country....who will give u child support in Nigeria...even if u go to court...it's 10k per child and u won't even get house rent if the wife was caught cheating

It's still the same thing.

advanceDNA
post=128386074:

Why not....?? U want to keep ur woman or man on a leash.... u can't force a cheater not to fvck around.....

Society will eventually slip into to baby mama and baby papa life style for those that are not ready to be faithful...

.. Men only get angry at a cheating partner because shes under his roof and bankrolling her..

A man doesnt really care what u do with your pvssy when the only thing he's paying is his child's school fees..

Some women also contribute part of their salary, and yet they get cheated on.

All I'm going to say his we're all going to regret where our society is going.

Also, don't expect a faithful partner if you aren't one.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10
PureFace1:

Who said it is for whether they care or not.

Divorce is for keeping your peace of mind and dignity it is not about punishing the women unless you really enjoy getting cuckhold and your woman getting pounded mercilessly by strangers on your private bed.

The same women are most likely sleeping with married men.

Whether you admit it or not you admit it or not, you won't like where our society is going with the kind of men and women we have in this society.

Also, in this generation, Don't expect a faithful partner if you aren't gonna be faithful.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

It's still the same thing.

Some women also contribute part of their salary, and yet they get cheated on.

All I'm going to say his we're all going to regret where our society is going.

Also, don't expect a faithful partner if you aren't one.

See bros...there is nothing to regret.....it's clear everyone wants to cheat....men do it.....women do it too and hide behind retaliation.

.so what's the point of these unions that will eventually lead to cheating....

If we are just baby mamas and baby papas to each other....no one will care much what u do with ur pvssy and penis at your spare time.....
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by PureFace1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

The same women are most likely sleeping with married men.

Whether you admit it or not you admit it or not, you won't like where our society is going with the kind of men and women we have in this society.

Also, in this generation, Don't expect a faithful partner if you aren't gonna be faithful.

Are you even a man ? look at you defending cheating women so shamelessly. You will never see a woman defend men cheating.

Have you ever seen where a woman defend cheating men ? men are always to be blame for everything but there are men like you ready to tolerate and defend every bullshits from women.

Don't assume every men is like you that is not going to be faithful or enjoy getting cuckhold.

No gender should tolerate cheating because it is just very dangerous. There are sexually transmitted diseases and high chance of raising bastards, once couple started cheating too the respect and love they have for each other wouldn't be there anymore.
It is just going to be two people living a miserable lives because they are scare of being alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10
advanceDNA:

See bros...there is nothing to regret.....it's clear everyone wants to cheat....men do it.....women do it too and hide behind retaliation.

.so what's the point of these unions that will eventually lead to cheating....

If we are just baby mamas and baby papas to each other....no one will care much what u do with ur pvssy and penis at your spare time.....

Of course no one will regret it now. It's during old age we'll most likely regret it

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10
PureFace1:

Are you even a man ? look at you defending cheating women so shamelessly.

Don't assume every men is like you that is not going to be faithful or enjoy getting cuckhold.

No gender should tolerate cheating because it is just very dangerous. There are sexually transmitted diseases and high chance of raising bastards, once couple started cheating too the respect and love they have for each other wouldn't be there anymore.
It is just going to be two people living a miserable lives because they are scare of being alone.

I said partner not woman.
I also don't support cheating.

All I'm saying is we need to stop this menace before it gets any bigger.
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by Fahvvy: 6:43pm On Feb 10
I don't care whether or not a woman cheats tbh undecided...

As long as I'm not the one bankrolling her and she isn't under my roof, all is good grin...

My question here is, why would a man know that his wife is cheating and still decides to share a roof with her? undecided...
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by PureFace1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

Of course no one will regret it now. It's during old age we'll most likely regret it

Don’t assume everyone is like you that will regret divorcing a cheating woman.

Apart from all the dangers like diseases, raising bastards, a toxic woman that doesn't respect and care for you, constant cuckhold and losing all respect in the community and living a shameful life because you call yourself an husband of a community toilet and borehole, a woman that is likely going to poison you and orchestrate your death to please one of the men she is cheating with, you must really have no self
esteem, dignity and self respect to think you will regret divorcing a cheating woman.

You think a woman that doesn't respect you and think you are shit worth living with till old age ? that's like living a life in misery and penury lol You will not even live till old age.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by talk2hb1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10
No Wahala
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by advanceDNA: 7:06pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

Old age ?? How??.enlighten me??

Please Look around u ooo...before u respond oo....
There are many pple their spouse are dead or divorced.....making them single...and they never started as baby daddy/mams.....so all these ideology that being a baba mama or papa will make u lonely at old age is just fallacy and a truckload of garbage...

We will all be lonely at the end.... Spouse will die or leave.. children will go and live their lives

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10
@purefact1
@advanceDNA

Alright, I concur.

All I'm interested is in having a society where morality thrives... But hey, who cares.
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by CandidAdmin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10
PureFace1:

Don’t assume everyone is like you that will regret divorcing a cheating woman.

Apart from all the dangers like diseases, raising bastards, a toxic woman that doesn't respect and care for you, constant cuckhold and losing all respect in the community and living a shameful life because you call yourself an husband of a community toilet and borehole, a woman that is likely going to poison you and orchestrate your death to please one of the men she is cheating with, you must really have no self
esteem, dignity and self respect to think you will regret divorcing a cheating woman.

You think a woman that doesn't respect you and think you are shit worth living with till old age ? that's like living a life in misery and penury lol You will not even live till old age.

Bros, calm down. If you can't comprehend what I'm trying to say.
I'll say it in simple terms.

Cheating, Divource baby mama, e.t.c are fast becoming a Menace in our society that needs to be...
Re: I'm Really Glad Married Women Are Cheating Back Recklessly - Nigerian Lady Says by PureFace1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:

Bros, calm down. If you can't comprehend what I'm trying to say.
I'll say it in simple terms.

Cheating, Divource baby mama, e.t.c are fast becoming a Menace in our society that needs to be...

Which menace is it causing ? Living alone is still better than being in a toxic relationship, no one should stay in marriage until tragedy like a husband killing his wife or wife killing husband happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigeria’s Richest Actresses 2024: Cars And Net Worth / Burnaboy So Embarrassed As Nobody Bought His Ticket At London Stadium Show / Who Is She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.