Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

“My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) (6565 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Cjnr: 6:29am On Feb 11
angry
Awo missing rib.
Haba bro are you certain?
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by starstaz(m): 8:06am On Feb 11
All I see is young bloke in Love. Hhhhhh
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Sirhush(m): 9:30am On Feb 11
Green card is secure 🤣

1 Like

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by gaby(m): 10:16am On Feb 11
Your missing rib abi missing great grandma.

Who would have thought you had a caucasian grandma by your skin color.
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by pansophist(m): 10:22am On Feb 11
Missing rib wey old pass you by far, is that one a missing rib? grin

Seems like he forgot that Adam was created before Eve, hence his rib was uprooted. In simple terms, Adam senior Eve by far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Feb 11
freemanq:
Shameless child carry is mother size
Did u tell that to Regina Daniels??
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Maxxim: 11:09am On Feb 11
pansophist:

Seems like he forgot that Adam was created before Eve, hence his rib was uprooted. In simple terms, Adam senior Eve by far.
Missing rib abi poverty alleviator 😂😂

How person go dey pound that thing sef no just balance for my head, women no get shame sha
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by freemanq(m): 11:17am On Feb 11
Regina case is very different from dis one,can you sleep with a woman old enough to be your grand mother?

Solsix:

Did u tell that to Regina Daniels??
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by lastkingsman: 11:55am On Feb 11
pansophist:

Mama don chop Nigeria banana grin
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by lastkingsman: 11:58am On Feb 11
adesegun121:
“My missing ribs I met online finally visited me from US 🇺🇸" ~

A Young Nigerian Wrote As He Welcome His Online Lover From Abroad

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/my-missing-ribs-i-met-online-finally-visited-me-from-us/

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Big congratulations my brother. It's all about scarifice
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Colson(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11
Maxxim:

Missing rib abi poverty alleviator 😂😂

How person go dey pound that thing sef no just balance for my head, women no get shame sha
why should women have shame but men should not? I want to understand the way you Nigerian men think, cuz Una iq really low.
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by xenoo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11
If all this small girls can be sleeping with and marrying their father's and grandfather's age mate's, well I don't see any reason why a guy can't do the same. Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Yorubafonja: 1:55pm On Feb 11
freemanq:
Shameless child carry is mother size
When he go dey build estate for ikorodu and rent them out ,and you no fit do the same, na you go be shameless person,
Life na sacrifice

1 Like

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Double0h7(f): 2:02pm On Feb 11
This is child abu$e. These perverse white people need to be stopped. Their men are taking small Asian girls and their women are after small African boys. Slavery never stopped, the way she’s going to abuse this little boy, damn! That green card won’t come easily for him.

1 Like

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Maxxim: 2:33pm On Feb 11
Colson:
why should women have shame but men should not? I want to understand the way you Nigerian men think, cuz Una iq really low.
This is where you get it wrong, men and women are two different beings, comparing both will continue to sound ridiculous.

If the dude has always had interest on old women I'm sure he must've picked a black old woman instead, what percentage of young black dudes get married to a old black female.

Moreover this woman would've passed her menopause, should we still call this love abi exploitation
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by JustPowerApps(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11
Looks like your missing ancestor, offence intended tongue
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by freemanq(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11
I don't need to sleep with my grandma age to build any estate God forbid only lazy people commit such stupid act.from your response you look like one of those lazy youth out there.i didn't sleep with my grandma to build by house.my advise for you is to keep yourself busy with the right work or business

Yorubafonja:

When he go dey build estate for ikorodu and rent them out ,and you no fit do the same, na you go be shameless person,
Life na sacrifice

Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by ObalendeCMS: 3:26pm On Feb 11
The dude go sock taya.
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Yorubafonja: 3:30pm On Feb 11
freemanq:
I don't need to sleep with my grandma age to build any estate God forbid only lazy people commit such stupid act.from your response you look like one of those lazy youth out there.i didn't sleep with my grandma to build by house.my advise for you is to keep yourself busy with the right work or business

Mumu, so other people complaining of hardship they are not busy with the right work or business?
If u like sleep with ur farther or mother, it ain't non of our business,, people have been using "come and marry" to better their lives in America and are living better than u,, whatever works for you ,do don't insult other people hustle
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Colson(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11
Maxxim:

This is where you get it wrong, men and women are two different beings, comparing both will continue to sound ridiculous.

If the dude has always had interest on old women I'm sure he must've picked a black old woman instead, what percentage of young black dudes get married to a old black female.

Moreover this woman would've passed her menopause, should we still call this love abi exploitation
if you'll call it exploitation, then most Nigerian men are exploitative. 60 year old ned nwokos going after girls young enough to be their daughter and manipulating them with money. You only see that in Nigeria.
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Treasure17(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11
He said my missing ribs grin
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by joinnow: 3:56pm On Feb 11
Africa is now the latest husband market for American old abandoned ladies
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Maxxim: 4:21pm On Feb 11
Colson:
if you'll call it exploitation, then most Nigerian men are exploitative. 60 year old ned nwokos going after girls young enough to be their daughter and manipulating them with money. You only see that in Nigeria.
In both scenarios both of the young folks consented to the relationship which is obvious a transactional one. if that is, I don't think I should be that concerned
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by freemanq(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11
My brother I never insulted you we are just saying the truth so mind your words

Yorubafonja:

Mumu, so other people complaining of hardship they are not busy with the right work or business?
If u like sleep with ur farther or mother, it ain't non of our business,, people have been using "come and marry" to better their lives in America and are living better than u,, whatever works for you ,do don't insult other people hustle
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by Yorubafonja: 5:26pm On Feb 11
freemanq:
My brother I never insulted you we are just saying the truth so mind your words

No vese
Re: “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) by jamesversion: 7:16pm On Feb 11
eepeepook:
In Antebellum times, he won’t have a choice. She would freely sleep with him till he turned twenty-one then report him as a rapist for growing too old. Once he’s lynched, she would find a fourteen year old and continue the cycle.

Where you in Antebellum times?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.