Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

How To Create And Own A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create And Own A Website. (518 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Own A Website. by south4sure(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hello nigerians!!
Do you know that its as easy as ABC for you to create and own a website,of any domain you want .with your name or companies name etc!
Why not learn how to create and design a website to call your own?
Try it who knows you might be as lucky as nairaland!i tell you something these steps are very very easy and simple for an individual to learn. do not waste any of your time on the internet .contact us.for more information and details on how to create and own a website of any domain.

Re: How To Create And Own A Website. by sahaya: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2011
the best way and the easiest way to create a site is through templates. creating a site using templates doesn't require any programming knowledge. you can buy the templates from a vendor and create a site. i created my site by this method only. i bought templates from Tucktail.com. you can also try this site to get the templates.

(1) (Reply)

[open Up] This Could Be Really Helpful / Seo In Ternet Digital Marketing Services / Web Design Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.