Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,954 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Herbert Wigwe: Lessons I Have Learnt In Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbert Wigwe: Lessons I Have Learnt In Life (921 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe: Lessons I Have Learnt In Life by JesusSonOfGod: 1:04pm On Feb 11
May God grant the loved ones grace to bear the loss.

This life is like an examination hall, it is just like we are all sitting for an exam to determine where we will spend our eternity. We are born just to prepare for death. I have come to realize that there is no need to struggle or worry over nothing. The solution is to live life of love. Love even to the extent that people think you are foolish. Love even your enemies.

I don't want to sound religious and I am not religious. I am a person of faith. In my 20's I was too curious to know which is the right religion. I needed power and I went to lots of spiritual houses. I joined cults. I searched for power, until I realized that there is no true religion, believe me. No religion will lead you to eternal life when you die, Only your relationship with the creator through His son Jesus Christ can save you from damnation. Just like I stated, love is the solution. God gave His son to us out of love and we must also love.

I use to hear this truth from some people then, but I thought they were confused, until I encountered and was privileged to know the truth. I can't hide the truth. You must have Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Since I got to know this, I have no fear of life nor of death. Even if I live or die, I am a winner already, for I am the son of the Creator of all things. One thing is certain, His children cannot die before their time, when it's time, God will call us home.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. / See State Of "Highways" In Nigeria Yet Trillions Being Spent (looted) On Fantasy / Tinubu Should Gather Enough Money To Buy INEC In 2027 Bc No One Will Vote Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.