Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch AFCON Finals If You Have Hypertension - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons You Shouldn't Watch AFCON Finals If You Have Hypertension (91 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / Why You Shouldn't Work With Your Laptop On Your Lap / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch AFCON Finals If You Have Hypertension by BPdoc: 2:51pm On Feb 11
We all know that Nigeria and Ivory Coast will be playing in the AFCON finals 2023 (2024)

So the tension is rising in both countries as the time of the match draws near

But some set of persons have been excluded from watching tonight's match

Why is that??

This is to prevent a recurrence of unfortunate events that occurred in the last match (Nigeria Vs South Africa)

Check image below

They include people that have had a stroke in the past, partial stroke, heart attack in the past and those that have uncontrolled hypertension

Why should you not watch the match if your BP is not controlled??

Football could cause the following events in the body:
1) Increased Heart rate
2) Increase in systolic and diastolic pressure
3) Increased release of Vasoactive hormones e.g adrenaline
4) Increased physical and emotional response
5) Strain on the heart and blood vessels

All these events listed above could lead to severe unfortunate occurrences like stroke, heart attack, repeat stroke or even death

So please let's be careful.

Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch AFCON Finals If You Have Hypertension by BPdoc: 2:52pm On Feb 11
Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Debbie aka Bpdoc

I teach and mentor people with Hypertension on how to reverse and normalize their High Blood Pressure within just 90 days or less, with or without medications

I will be holding another Free One hour class this week. Venue is Whatsapp

For those interested, send a message stating "I'm Interested In The Training" to 09166584787 to secure a slot

P.S: For serious-minded people only

(1) (Reply)

How Alkaline Water Can Help You Tackle Some Health Challenges. / The Impact Of Semaglutide And Tirzepatide Injections On Weight Loss / Skin Brightener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.