Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? (653 Views)

Where To Buy Dollars Online With Naira Please / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Making Fast Dollars Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11
What's the best way to earn dollars online as a beginner?"

Over the past few months, earning money in dollars has been a hot topic on everybody's mind and the majority of questions I've gotten from my followers in this period has been centered around that

For the past month I've been helping people get started on dollar earning opportunities online that only requires little capital

Now, I'll be exposing 3 more opportunities where a beginner can earn dollars online even without a laptop.

1. Publishing books on Amazon:
Amazon as a book hosting platform helps you publish your books to a foreign audience...

If you can write books appealing to them and your books get sold there, you get paid in dollars for the sales made.

This is one of the most trendy ways to earn dollars online as a Nigerian if you're interested in writing.

2. Selling of digital products:
By now, you may have heard of a way to make money by promoting helpful digital products to people who need it, even if you aren't the creator of the product...

You're basically a middle man between a product creator and the person who needs it, you get paid once the purchase is made.

Some products you work with have dollar value instead of naira... You can promote such products and earn in dollars instead.

3. Writing for foreign companies and brands:
This is a style of writing known as ghostwriting...

It's where you contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books for them And you get paid for it without anyone knowing you're the author of the works.

Any one of these 3 opportunities can help you easily make anywhere from $300-$1000 monthly.

However, what I'll say is the easiest and most profitable that's currently in trend is the 3rd one which is ghostwriting.

I recommend it because even if you're not a writer at all, there's a way to utilize this and make a lot of money for yourself.

You can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee.

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full...

With that, you're basically acting as a middle man between the writers and the company offering the contracts.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

If you'll like to know more about how you can utilize this, I'll be hosting a training online this weekend on to explain all the details on it and show how to get started...

Now, this is an event exclusive only for a few people who really want to learn and get started on this.

To get in, reach out to me on WhatsApp using the number on my signature. Just tell me where you got the number and say it's about ghostwriting.

I'll only keep a few slots so reach out to me Now to make sure you don't miss out on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11
Write2Riches:

Over the past few months, earning money in dollars has been a hot topic on everybody's mind and the majority of questions I've gotten from my followers in this period has been centered around that

For the past month I've been helping people get started on dollar earning opportunities online that only requires little capital

Now, I'll be exposing 3 more opportunities where a beginner can earn dollars online even without a laptop.

Amazon as a book hosting platform helps you publish your books to a foreign audience...

If you can write books appealing to them and your books get sold there, you get paid in dollars for the sales made.

This is one of the most trendy ways to earn dollars online as a Nigerian if you're interested in writing.

By now, you may have heard of a way to make money by promoting helpful digital products to people who need it, even if you aren't the creator of the product...

You're basically a middle man between a product creator and the person who needs it, you get paid once the purchase is made.

Some products you work with have dollar value instead of naira... You can promote such products and earn in dollars instead.

It's where you contract with foreign companies to write short fiction stories and books for them And you get paid for it without anyone knowing you're the author of the works.

Any one of these 3 opportunities can help you easily make anywhere from $300-$1000 monthly.

However, what I'll say is the easiest and most profitable that's currently in trend is the 3rd one which is ghostwriting.

I recommend it because even if you're not a writer at all, there's a way to utilize this and make a lot of money for yourself.

You can go ahead to get the contract in dollars then hire someone to write for you at a lower fee.

When they're done, you pay them a cut and send the written work across and receive your money in full...

With that, you're basically acting as a middle man between the writers and the company offering the contracts.

Using this method, you can even earn as high as $500-$800 monthly without doing any work.

If you'll like to know more about how you can utilize this, I'll be hosting a training online this weekend on to explain all the details on it and show how to get started...

Now, this is an event exclusive only for a few people who really want to learn and get started on this.

To get in, reach out to me on WhatsApp using the number on my signature. Just tell me where you got the number and say it's about ghostwriting.

I'll only keep a few slots so reach out to me Now to make sure you don't miss out on it.
Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 7:34am On Feb 12
Make money online in dollars
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 8:48am On Feb 14
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by realonebizschl: 9:18am On Feb 14
Hi,

There are many ways you can earn in Dollars in Nigeria

Some of the common ways include learning a digital skills like...

Website Design then provide the service on platforms like fiverr.com

You can learn about website design here - https://realone.pro/course/website-design-online-course-in-nigeria/

You can also learn about blogging here - https://realone.pro/course/blogging-online-course-in-nigeria/

And start earning in Dollars.

I hope this helps.
Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 11:52am On Feb 15
+2347054619254
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15
Lifestyle
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22
Writing
Write2Riches:

Re: How Can A Beginner Earn Money In Dollars Online? by Write2Riches(m): 10:06am On Feb 26
Found out
Write2Riches:

(1) (Reply)

Big Time Partners On Cement Bussiness In My Place. / Research And Development / I Want To Buy100m Of Fidelity Bank, I Want To Sell 303m Units Of Oceanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.