Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,775 members, 7,979,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

THREAD:Implications Of FG/CBN Policies on Economy/Foreign Currency-officialgarri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THREAD:Implications Of FG/CBN Policies on Economy/Foreign Currency-officialgarri (1391 Views)

New Naira: FG, CBN Will Act After Supreme Court Ruling – Garba Shehu / President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: THREAD:Implications Of FG/CBN Policies on Economy/Foreign Currency-officialgarri by Salewa97: 11:34am On Sep 10
Toh
Re: THREAD:Implications Of FG/CBN Policies on Economy/Foreign Currency-officialgarri by Officialgarri: 2:11pm On Sep 10
WhizdomXX:

Lol. I like your analysis.
grin grin thank you
Re: THREAD:Implications Of FG/CBN Policies on Economy/Foreign Currency-officialgarri by Officialgarri: 11:52am On Sep 16
Officialgarri:
Like I said, the memo was a tactic to increase fuel price.
It was so visible. grin. This government no go kill person grin

Now everyone is talking like an ''old-taker". .. like "" I remember when I used to fill my tank with 12k... Oh , good old days". Good old days is 2021 o grin grin

Expect price to go up anytime again
I wasn't wrong anyway.... @bolded . Na to open church remain

Fuel is officially over #980 . Hence, marketers will sell at higher price

We are yet to understand the damage the last failed protest did to us.

After the Endsars , President Buhari was careful enough to manage the remaining days of his tenure , either by borrowing or maintaining silence.

But 2024 came and the government quenched a protest within 48 hours

Seeing that the people are toothless, it's easier to ignore the people while they make reckless decisions without having to watch their back.

So we wait for October 1st and let's see how much they plan to cut out of the current fuel price.

I hope we can begin to see the effect of CBN's policy on foreign currency

The government must quickly implement naira to naira business between NNPC and Dangote.

The idea of testing people's patience with this new price because Dangote used Dollars to buy crude ...is already visible to the blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okuama Igbo Community In Delta Holds Massive Oil And Gas Deposits / Missing Abia Airport: We're Interested In Recovering Our Stolen Money- Gov. Otti / So Now Nigeria Is A Safe Heaven For Wanted Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.