Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,198 members, 7,910,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria (742 Views)

Thomas Partey Knew The Number Of Goals Atletico Were Going To Score / Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by makemoneywbsite: 11:01pm On Feb 11
Was the day NFF linked the Super Eagles to politics. I mean the NFF was so dumb to link success to folks who couldn't even win an election?

https://www.nairaland.com/7989998/renewed-super-eagles-one-mandate

Be careful who you link to your successes. Blame INEC

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by Chicagograduate(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11
The camera should point to Shettima s seat.
Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by Seunpapa65: 11:07pm On Feb 11
Chicagograduate:
The camera should point to Shettima s seat.
E be like say obi know he doge 🤣🤣😂😂
Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by Onuimo1(m): 12:09am On Feb 12
No Grammy.

No Afcon.

No light.

Nigerians who did we offend.
Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by bigpriik: 12:14am On Feb 12
Onuimo1:
No Grammy.

No Afcon.

No light.

Nigerians who did we offend.

no food too.
Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by Onuimo1(m): 12:40am On Feb 12
bigpriik:

no food too.

No be small thing
Re: The Day I Knew The Cup Won't Come To Nigeria by AbaganaMiracle: 12:44am On Feb 12
Waoohh!! Very good news that Ivory Coast won the cup. Any Igbo found supporting nigeria must have his brain examined. Ivory Coast is the country that gave refuge to our eternal leader Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, so they deserve our support and we are happy that they beat the hell out of the terrorist country called nigeria to win the cup.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Qualify For Europa League, Chelsea To ECL And Newcastle Miss Out / The English Are @ It Again / Nations Cup Fever:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.