Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award (499 Views)

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award by Jicks55: 12:57am On Feb 12
Appearing on channels politics today, Comrade Adams Oshiomole said with the high inflation in the country that he sees no reason why FG, state and private companies will not pay the 35k wage award.
According to him, inflation has increased state monthly allocation while private companies have increased the prices of their services. So it is expected that wages should increase.
He said NLC should go after state government that refuses to pay the wage award.
I dey find job o....
Re: Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award by DatIgalaDude: 6:38am On Feb 12
You transited from fighting for the masses to join the oppressors

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award by MadamExcellency: 7:15am On Feb 12
The workers should offer something irresistible like increase in productivity, early to work, reduction in man-hour losses and downtime. Then demand for 100% increase in basic allowance which is the basic building block for other allowances.

As a labour leader, I was known for successfully negotiating hardship allowances anytime there was inflation with a promise that our workers would increase productivity and it worked for both the employer and the employees.

It is all about give and take.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole On 35k Wage Award by Jicks55: 7:47am On Feb 12
MadamExcellency:
The workers should offer something irresistible like increase in productivity, early to work, reduction in man-hour losses and downtime. Then demand for 100% increase in basic allowance which is the basic building block for other allowances.

As a labour leader, I was known for successfully negotiating hardship allowances anytime there was inflation with a promise that our workers would increase productivity and it worked for both the employer and the employees.

It is all about give and take.
A friend working with Lagos state ministry of education said they are being paid the wage award but they in primary schools are collecting 20k while those in secondary school are collecting 35k. Though, I don't know how true it is but my question is how do those of us that have nothing doing survive with this high cost of living.. People no longer pick calls of those they consider liability..

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Observes Eid At Dodan Baracks, Lagos / Former Governor Of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Kwankwaso's Demanding Attack On Tinubu Over Kano Emirate Tussle - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.