Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,744 members, 7,965,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria (34903 Views)

Niger Republic Is Transforming Its Desert To Farmlands / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Benin Republic Bans Fulani Herdsmen From Entering Country, Says BILMPAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Streetdoctor: 11:27pm On Feb 12
Charly68:
Very stupid action from a militarized state.. illegal Govt doing yanga .. a country Buhari was using our money to help get good rail system. I blame the old man and Ameachi for their thankless charitable adventure
But u didn't blame Westcoast when they were hailing Buhari's atrocities?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by aestake: 2:02am On Feb 13
Babangidapikin:
This Coupist high on Red wine ... Person wey sanction you self dey sanction himself ...I just dey see no light trending on Twitter.. before it occurred to me I am on battery...We have our own problems to think about at the moment. If you want Jaganban to calm down you have to go through emissaries he can't say no to ...
Wait till they dam the Niger River. No be only go to Tinubu through emissaries. Shey no be coup Tinubu dem did in Nigeria?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Babangidapikin: 2:04am On Feb 13
aestake:

Wait till they dam the Niger River. No be only go to Tinubu through emissaries. Shey no be coup Tinubu dem did in Nigeria?
Go and ask INEC and the Supreme court
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by aestake: 2:20am On Feb 13
Babangidapikin:

Go and ask INEC and the Supreme court
Hahah... Niger Wey kick France out no send una.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by BeeNG3: 4:00am On Feb 13
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by itsene: 5:34am On Feb 13
So many idiots writing rubbish about Nigeria and the president today.. They should cry their way back to the farm and start producing.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Feb 13
itsene:
So many idiots writing rubbish about Nigeria and the president today.. They should cry their way back to the farm and start producing.
Cry their way back to farm in this era of Boko Haram Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits and kidnappers? Then let's not start talking about other mitigating issues like the Land Use Act of 1978 and terrible infrastructure like road, water and power, and then finance and interest rates.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by bdon12: 8:46am On Feb 13
Small yansh dey shake...I blame bursting for making dem feel important by building road n rail network towards that desert
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Banhammy717: 1:57pm On Feb 13
Wetin go carry person go Niger?
Of all countries
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by LagosFirstSon: 3:11pm On Feb 13
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Drops Islamic Calendar Over Oil Crisis - Adopts Gregorian, Cuts Pay / Why Is Ukraine Not Going Offensive by attacking Moscow / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.