Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Queen Elizabeth Of The British Commonwealth. A Fuller Account - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth Of The British Commonwealth. A Fuller Account (101 Views)

King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth / How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Of The British Commonwealth. A Fuller Account by lawani: 8:22pm On Feb 12
On February 12 I got a reading off Elaine Putin about Queen Elizabeth saying she was compelled to wait for me. She refuted it and said she agreed and she is satisfied with me. It took me back to her matter because it seemed odd that I was getting only two murders for her and it also seemed odd that a whole Ogunsua of Modakeke would be involved in such. I therefore started to pester Ifa until I got a fuller story that exonerated the Ogunsua of Modakeke.
Story
It started in 2008. It was late President Sheu Shagari after reading my comments and articles on social media that commented to President Babangida that the young man that he discovered online will certainly be a President of Nigeria. He later told some other Northern Nigerian leaders as well. In the same 2008 during the administration of President Yaradua, the then Vice President, VP Goodluck Jonathan nominated me for government appointment during one of the Federal executive council meetings. He said I write brilliantly on the way forward for Nigeria. I desire the progress of the country and I should be employed because of my intellect. Queen Elizabeth got the information on the nomination from Governor Shekarau of Kano and the knowledge of the comment of President Shagari from Northern leaders in general. IFA said I made some statements back then that she did not like to the effect that even if our population is growing we can have a plan and it will not affect us much. For instance we can be admitting foreigners to balance out any high dependency ratio that may be precipitated. I also said we should pick a local language to be used as lingua franca. I then concluded that if all that is done then Nigeria will become prosperous in an unprecedented manner. Queen Elizabeth then decided that my activities are not in line with the objectives of the British Commonwealth and then she chose the option of assassinating me. Ifa said she used a former British MP, Chuka Umunna for the operation. According to Ifa he was the one communicating directly with my former employee Opeyemi Ojeyemi and he said I have been insulting some people online and the government have decided to eliminate me. It was between himself and Opeyemi Ojeyemi alone and they sealed it. When the bid failed and Opeyemi could not explain how. Chuka Umunna reported to Queen Elizabeth and he directed him to keep trying. He tried with a total of three people. Two employees and one neighbor. The employees are Ope Ojeyemi and Precious (Tawakalitu). Both took money from him. Stella did not take money from him. It was in 2009 that Queen Elizabeth learnt of the impending marriage between myself and Barbara Bush and she got the information from an American lady of the Democratic party who was governor a few years earlier than 2009. The Queen did not relent even after knowing of Barbara Bush and she made another attempt in 2013 and that was the attempt that passed through Pastor Odugbesan to me via my parents. It was Simon Heathcote Parker that was used for the 2013 attempt and he was killed by Prince Edward because he added me as a friend on Facebook.
Queen Elizabeth has killed a total of thirteen people over the span of her reign. Three British citizens, 4 Nigerians, 5 Indians and 1 South African. Among the Nigerians are Chief Harry Marshall, Major General Tunde Idiagbon and two others from Edo state and Rivers state. The Edo person was killed by gunfire in 2017 while the Rivers person was killed by poison in 2020.

An extra added that is not related to Queen Elizabeth is the identity of the murderer of the late Dele Giwa. The person is Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. IFA did not offer any detail.

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Donald Trump Is Broke! / Kate Middleton, Princess Of Wales Announces A Disaster At The Royal Palace / NATO Attacking Brazilian Court System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.