Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,930 members, 7,949,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Can A Young And Slim Person Also Have High BP? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Young And Slim Person Also Have High BP? (148 Views)

High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / SAD!!! Just 4 Weeks After Marriage, Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies Of High BP / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Young And Slim Person Also Have High BP? by BPdoc: 10:54pm On Feb 12
This is quite a funny question,

But the truth is, I hear it a lot from people these days

Some people have categorised hypertension as an "Old People Disease"

Says who??!!!

It's true that Old age is a major risk factor but that doesn't mean young people don't develop high BP

Hypertension can happen in ANYONE,

Even Little Children, a term known as "Pediatric hypertension".

But this usually occur due to underlying health conditions like heart defects and kidney disease

Can it also happen in slim people?

Of course, why not?

Yes, we know that being overweight can predispose a person to having a higher risk of developing hypertension,

But this doesn't mean it can't happen in slim persons. A slim person with a bad lifestyle can develop hypertension just like anybody else

You can check my previous post on "Five Things You Shouldn't Do..." to know some of the modifiable lifestyle that can predispose a person to developing High BP
Re: Can A Young And Slim Person Also Have High BP? by BPdoc: 10:55pm On Feb 12
Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Debbie aka Bpdoc

I teach and mentor people with Hypertension on how to reverse and normalize their High Blood Pressure within just 90 days or less, with or without medications

I will be holding another Free One hour class this week. Venue is Whatsapp

For those interested, send a message stating "I'm Interested In The Training" to 09166584787 to secure a slot

P.S: For serious-minded people only

(1) (Reply)

Beating Fungal Infections: Your Guide To Antifungal Remedies / Green Living Made Easy: Simple Steps To Embrace Sustainability / How To Permanently Cure Any Chronic Infection In 2 Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.