Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Gradually Coming By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gradually Coming By Soibi Versatile (62 Views)

I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? / Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gradually Coming By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 6:18am On Feb 13
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
13/2/24

Gradually Coming

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" (Habakkuk 2:3 LB

Blaise Alexander worked on his book " Coming " for twelve years before eventually publishing it. He narrated the many periods of confusion he went through in putting the work together. He expected it to take two years but it took twelve good years before it came to limelight.

Plans don't always come as we expect them. Even visions take even longer. Your delayed vision may not be as a result of anything you have not considered or done. Sometimes when God gives us a vision it may take a long time before we see it come to pass. It may take years and we may go through different seasons. Season of preparations. God will sometimes stretch your faith to see if you will still believe in his vision.

God is working on you as much as he is working on the vision. The Bible says " These plans won't happen immediately. You may need to be tenacious about it. People and sitiations may attempt to trip you as you head for the right destination but you have to make it and you will.

Talk about it

Are you stressed by the journey of your dreams ?

Key Point: God's vision for your life is a gradual process that requires patience and tenacity.

Prayer: Lord please help me to be tenacious as I walk towards the vision you have given me.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest / Open Heavens Devotional* (for Teens) / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 273) Ps.20:1-3)-solution ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.