Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) (63438 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:30am On Feb 17
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

YOU CANT STAY NORMAL WITHOUT MENTIONING SWINE.YOUR CHOICE PREFERENCE FOR CLOUD 9.

YOUR CASE IS BAD OOO

NOT MINDING YOUR RARE DEVIANT CHOICE OF ANIMALS TO RAPE.
YOU PREFER THE MURKY DIRTY SMELLING ONES.

SINCE YOUR ARE THIS DIRTY IT IS CONCLUDED
THAT THE ANAL ORIFICE OF ANIMALS IS WHAT YOU CAN KILL FOR.

SO ITS NOT EVEN LIMITED TO FEMALE ANIMALS BUT THE POOR MALE ANIMALS ARE YOUR RIDE OR DIE.

YOU SHOULD BE QUARANTINED FOR EVER
MY FEAR, ANOTHER PLAGUE LOADING.

Lol! Rabid animal still foaming at the mouth.
So you are a very dirty bestial degenerate, preferring the anal orifice of animals and can kill for it.
Ahhh! You really need to be quarantined because a zoonotic disease worse than Ebola and COVID is definitely going to come from you .
And you even ride male animals.
Eww! You are one mentally deranged useless mistake of a human being.
You are a complete nuisance to nature, and deserve to be completely eliminated.
Animal screwing dirty useless waste pipe.
Lol! Thank God you admit that you are one useless dirty bestial scumbag.
If you are normal like you claim,why are you still ranting?
Your case is extremely bad. A complete nutcase.
If you are mentally normal,why do you always start your comment with Hmmmm, and make your sentences,all in capital letters throughout?
Lol!! You are more mad than a rabid animal

And to think you love raping not only dirty animals,but also inanimate objects.
It shows how useless,demented and condemned as a human waste you are.
You are simply a wastage of sperm and egg.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by MamaletASO: 9:22pm On Feb 17
thesicilian:
Lol.
See the way she's all covered up in her ninja attire, you'd think these girls have never even heard of d!ck in their lives before. Not knowing that they'd pull everything for just 1k grin

But seriously sha,

They were obviously not having the sex in public or in the presence of others, and being a "house of God" anybody can go in at any time as long as the place is not locked (no breaking and entry).

So what exactly is their offence?

Instead of the reverend to reprimand them and use the opportunity to try and lead them to Christ, he is handing them over to the police.

P.S:
For all those too numerous to mention comparing what would have happened if the reverse was the case and Christians were found having sex in the church, here is my answer: Christ is not Muhammad. Christianity is not islam. There are too many differences between the life of Christianity and the religion of islam to even begin to list. Christianity is all about love, peace and forgiveness. No matter how emotionally charged you are or want to retaliate, at the end of the day, a true Christian will never behave like a barbarian.
Thank you.

Who told you they pull everything??

There is nothing to pull in d first place...
They don't wear neither bra nor pant... It's all naked and free...
And Dem no dey dey satisfied... Always open wide big pvzzy

Jezebel better pass..

Lord lugard will never rest well

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by NASTYNASOSO: 3:11pm On Feb 18
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Rabid animal still foaming at the mouth.
So you are a very dirty bestial degenerate, preferring the anal orifice of animals and can kill for it.
Ahhh! You really need to be quarantined because a zoonotic disease worse than Ebola and COVID is definitely going to come from you .
And you even ride male animals.
Eww! You are one mentally deranged useless mistake of a human being.
You are a complete nuisance to nature, and deserve to be completely eliminated.
Animal screwing dirty useless waste pipe.
Lol! Thank God you admit that you are one useless dirty bestial scumbag.
If you are normal like you claim,why are you still ranting?
Your case is extremely bad. A complete nutcase.
If you are mentally normal,why do you always start your comment with Hmmmm, and make your sentences,all in capital letters throughout?
Lol!! You are more mad than a rabid animal

And to think you love raping not only dirty animals,but also inanimate objects.
It shows how useless,demented and condemned as a human waste you are.
You are simply a wastage of sperm and egg.

HMMMMMMMM

EYAAAA SO SORRY

CRIME DOES NOT PAY.ESPECIALLY RAPING ANIMALS.KARMA AT WORK.

https://www.nairaland.com/8002644/man-custody-allegedly-killing-neighbour over a Goat.

SEE YOUR LIFE

SEE WHAT YOUR DEVIATION HAS CAUSED YOU.

WHO WILL KILL A GOAT IF NOT BECAUSE OF BESTIAL JEALOUSY.

ENJOY YOUR CAPTIVITY

STAY AWAY FROM RAPING THOSE BIG RATS IN PRISON.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

EYAAAA SO SORRY

CRIME DOES NOT PAY.ESPECIALLY RAPING ANIMALS.KARMA AT WORK.

https://www.nairaland.com/8002644/man-custody-allegedly-killing-neighbour over a Goat.

SEE YOUR LIFE

SEE WHAT YOUR DEVIATION HAS CAUSED YOU.

WHO WILL KILL A GOAT IF NOT BECAUSE OF BESTIAL JEALOUSY.

ENJOY YOUR CAPTIVITY

STAY AWAY FROM RAPING THOSE BIG RATS IN PRISON.
😂😂😂.
Eeyah! Ewwooo! Sorry oo.
Demented waste pipe of a being.
See what your deviation has caused you.
Stop sniffing dog shit and raping animals.
You won't hear.
A bestial swine needs to be killed because it's completely useless and a nuisance to Mother Nature.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
You are more demented than a rabid dog.
Lol!!
Using a thread of news of crime committed in the SW,to quote me.
Lol! Your mental retardation is out of this world.
Of course you know that you are a very useless goat , bestial slimy vagabond, condemned to be useless for life,a completely useless urchin.
See how karma is dealing with you.
A bestial waste pipe.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Thazard(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
So, what will they be charged with?
Having sex when not fully unclothed?
Having sex when the nation is mourning Access CEO and AFCON loss?
Having sex without local government permit?
Or what?
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:07pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

😂😂😂.
Eeyah! Ewwooo! Sorry oo.
Demented waste pipe of a being.
See what your deviation has caused you.
Stop sniffing dog shit and raping animals.
You won't hear.
A bestial swine needs to be killed because it's completely useless and a nuisance to Mother Nature.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
You are more demented than a rabid dog.
Lol!!
Using a thread of news of crime committed in the SW,to quote me.
Lol! Your mental retardation is out of this world.
Of course you know that you are a very useless goat , bestial slimy vagabond, condemned to be useless for life,a completely useless urchin.
See how karma is dealing with you.
A bestial waste pipe.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU IN A WAY BETTER THAN PEOPLE IN THE SW.
PLEASE INDICATE THE PRISON YOU ARE BEING HELD.
I WILL LIKE TO BRING YOU SOME NICE BREAD AND BUTTER.
BE WARNED DONT DRILL A HOLE IN THE BREAD AND USE THE BUTTER AS LUBE TO RAPE THE BREAD.
IF YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS IN CAPTIVITY CATCH YOU.YOUR ASS AND THROAT WILL KNOW NO PEACE.
CHASE THE BIG RATS TO RAPE INSTEAD
BETTER OF, CONFINE YOURSELF TO ANIMAL AND RODENTS RAPE THEN YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIV.
MEANWHILE ENJOY THE PROCEEDS OF YOUR CRIME IN CPATIVITY.
YEYE RAPIST
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMM

BE WARNED DONT DRILL A HOLE IN THE BREAD AND USE THE BUTTER AS LUBE TO RAPE THE BREAD.
IF YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS IN CAPTIVITY CATCH YOU.YOUR ASS AND THROAT WILL KNOW NO PEACE.
BETTER OF, CONFINE YOURSELF TO ANIMAL AND RODENTS RAPE THEN YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIV.
YEYE RAPIST

Lol!! The madman is still foaming at the mouth.
Tell me,how do you enjoy the ass and throat Bleep in prison by your fellow animals in prison?
Lol,they have torn your ass and throat to shreds.
Yes oo,chase the big rats to rape instead or confine your useless self to rodents and pigs.
When you do, you won't need to worry about HIV.
Enjoy the proceeds of your crime in Captivity.
😂😂 See how useless, demented and condemned of a human trash you are.
Useless idiot of a compound illiteracy personification.
You can't even spell captivity properly and instead wrote Cpativity.
Lol! You try to show how clever you are,but only expose your stupidity, foolishness, animal nature more.
Please don't use the bread as ass by drilling your useless dick in it and the butter as lube.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMM

YEYE RAPIST

Are you in any way better than the pigs in the piggery? Of course pigs have more integrity, and dignity than you do.
You are nothing but a useless animal raping deviant and even in prison, you bestiality couldn't let you recover your sanity and human nature.
Lol! Dirty bestial, your people brothers in prison have so much drilled your ass,that it's completely prolapsed and you are now wearing Napkin and Pampers.
Disgusting eyesore to Mother Nature, your likes are usually fed to crocodiles and lions, because your existence is an abomination to Nature.
Deviant illiterate swine, focus on bread and butter in satisfying your animal lust, so that you won't spread the HIV and other STDs in you.
Even the strain of HIV in you is that type which quickly kills in 6 months.
Mad dog ,if the deviants in the prison can't satisfy you,I can bring dogs, and goats and dildos for you.
Useless Human Waste.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:24pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:
Lol!! The madman is still foaming at the mouth.
Tell me,how do you enjoy the ass and throat Bleep in prison by your fellow animals in prison?
Lol,they have torn your ass and throat to shreds.
Yes oo,chase the big rats to rape instead or confine your useless self to rodents and pigs.
When you do, you won't need to worry about HIV.
Enjoy the proceeds of your crime in Captivity.
😂😂 See how useless, demented and condemned of a human trash you are.
Useless idiot of a compound illiteracy personification.
You can't even spell captivity properly and instead wrote Cpativity.
Lol! You try to show how clever you are,but only expose your stupidity, foolishness, animal nature more.
Please don't use the bread as ass by drilling your useless dick in it and the butter as lube.

HMMMMMMMM

WHY USE TWO THREADS TO REPLY
SEEMS YOU ARE SO SORE
THE HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTED.
TAKE IT EASY JUST BEAR IT YOU WONT BE THE FIRST.
ASS TO THE THROAT THINGS.
JUST VOMIT AFTER THE SHOW WHILST YOU ALLOW MAGGOTS TO CATER DOR THE SORE DISEASE INFESTED ROTTEN HOLE.

DON'T JUST ALLOW THE WARDENS CATCH YOU WITH THE GUARD DOGS

CANDID ADVICE
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

WHY USE TWO THREADS TO REPLY
SEEMS YOU ARE SO SORE
THE HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTED.
TAKE IT EASY JUST BEAR IT YOU WONT BE THE FIRST.
ASS TO THE THROAT THINGS.
JUST VOMIT AFTER THE SHOW WHILST YOU ALLOW MAGGOTS TO CATER DOR THE SORE DISEASE INFESTED ROTTEN HOLE.

DON'T JUST ALLOW THE WARDENS CATCH YOU WITH THE GUARD DOGS

CANDID ADVICE

Why are you crying like a baby?
Useless deranged animal . Seems you are so sore .Ass to the throat things.Lol!
Just take it easy, you won't be the first.
Just vomit after the first show while you allow maggots and swine cater for the disease infested rotten hole.
Don't just allow the wardens catch you with the guard dogs.
Candid advice,Waste bucket.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by NASTYNASOSO: 3:23pm On Feb 19
[quote author=Chukwuka319 post=128535420]
Why are you crying like a baby?
Useless deranged animal . Seems you are so sore .Ass to the throat things.Lol!
Just take it easy, you won't be the first.
Just vomit after the first show while you allow maggots and swine cater for the disease infested rotten hole.
Don't just allow the wardens catch you with the guard dogs.
Candid advice,Waste bucket.[/quote

HMMMMMMMM

YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DAY I COURT AND THE CONSTANT BURROWING OF YOU ASS AND THROAT BY ALL KINDS OF WASTE PIPES.
I GUESS BY NOW YOU MUST HAVE A FAVORITE POSITION. FOR RECEIVING.
YOU ARE ALREADY REMORSFUL I CAN SEE.
I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO BE BORROWING YOU A PHONE IN THERE
I KNOW ALL YOUR ESCAPADES WITH WARDERS
DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
YOU NO DE TIRE
NO LET THE WARDER CATCH YOU .
YOUR MATTER NA RAPE AND BE RAPED.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=128536293][/quote]
Wowwwwowwowwow,Mad dog, the sound of your barking gives me joy.
Of course you should be worried about the day 1 in court and prison, because your ass and throat are in for a long ride.
Lolll!! I hope you have known your favourite position for receiving in prison,or should I recommend for you?
Don't you think doggy style is the best for you there, demented animal.
Ooh, you are feeling remorseful for allowing yourself get there .
Don't worry your ass and throat will be mercilessly drilled.
Ooh,so you borrowed a phone from the prison warders to bark wowwwwowwowwow online.
Have a lovely asss drilling.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:39pm On Feb 20
Chukwuka319:

Wowwwwowwowwow,Mad dog, the sound of your barking gives me joy.
Of course you should be worried about the day 1 in court and prison, because your ass and throat are in for a long ride.
Lolll!! I hope you have known your favourite position for receiving in prison,or should I recommend for you?
Don't you think doggy style is the best for you there, demented animal.
Ooh, you are feeling remorseful for allowing yourself get there .
Don't worry your ass and throat will be mercilessly drilled.
Ooh,so you borrowed a phone from the prison warders to bark wowwwwowwowwow online.
Have a lovely asss drilling.

HMMMMMMMMM

MY SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN BUT REVEALING.

I AM CONDUCTING A RESEARCH WITH SOME VET MEDICAL AND SECURITY PERSONNEL.

WE HAVE NOTICED LOW REPORTS ON ANIMAL RAPE .

WE WILL SOON COME OUT WITH STATISTICS AS TO

CATS RAPED
DOGS RAPED
GOATS RAPED
BIG RATS. ETC.

NOW THAT YOU ARE CONFINED TO THAT FACILITY REMAIN THERE.

ANIMALS ARE FREE TO MOVE AROUND WITHOUT COVERING THEIR ASS BY LAW.

VIOLATING ANIMAL ASSES IS A CRIME.

REMAIN LOCKED UP
ENJOY OTHERS DO TO YOU, WHAT YOU LIKE DOING TO OTHER POOR ANIMAL ASSES.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM
CATS RAPED DOGS RAPED GOATS RAPED BIG RATS. ETC.
REMAIN LOCKED UP ENJOY OTHERS DO TO YOU, WHAT YOU LIKE DOING TO OTHER POOR ANIMAL ASSES.
Wowwwwowwowwow Mad dog is barking.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) by Chukwuka319(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM
CATS RAPED DOGS RAPED GOATS RAPED BIG RATS. ETC.
REMAIN LOCKED UP ENJOY OTHERS DO TO YOU, WHAT YOU LIKE DOING TO OTHER POOR ANIMAL ASSES.
Oh yes, just like you are caged like a frustrated rabid animal. Please remain there for the safety of the public. Enjoy what others do to you, what you love doing to other poor animal asses. Useless, deranged,dirty animal rapist. Violation of animal ass is a crime. Compound fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.