Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon (26452 Views)

Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by emnite(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13
They'll return it this week mark my word
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13
anslemarinze52:
Go and report to the police station first.
It better you try than to conclude already.
Another waste of time and money. It's like reporting a thief to another thief that he stole your money. grin
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:43pm On Feb 13
Damn!! Can be quite painful. Phones these days are quite expensive. My Samsung s23 ultra wey I just buy, na inside my boxers I keep am when I dey waka for road. Before thief go steal am, him go first castrate me.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by yewit37486: 8:45pm On Feb 13
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Damn!! Can be quite painful. Phones these days are quite expensive. My Samsung s23 ultra wey I just buy, na inside my boxers I keep am when I dey waka for road. Before thief go steal am, him go first castrate me.

Lmaoooo. Comedians full this nairaland cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Dennisochampa: 8:46pm On Feb 13
U want to get it back from this present day Nigeria??
Bros gather money buy another phone... First retrieve your sim card.....
Na only God sent fit return that phone give u and them no plenty for 9ja
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:47pm On Feb 13
yewit37486:

Lmaoooo. Comedians full this nairaland cheesy cheesy

Guy, I no dey joke o. Phone wey I buy brand new.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by izubext007: 8:52pm On Feb 13
Buy another one
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Tradepunter2: 8:52pm On Feb 13
I can actually track and recover it for you..... Not with the typical Google avenue..... But the thing is the company will deduce the technique from their own end..... Which we don't want since they intentionally design the lapses into their tech for God knows what.....
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by djon78(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13
Pussyisgud:
In this tinubu time? It's fucking gone bro just forget it and go and get new phone.
The person wey pick am now go just sell am use am buy quarter bag of rice and make better stew with plenty fish and meat for house.

And this justifies the action abi?

I find it very shameful people will pick someone's lost phone

Instead of returning it to the owner
Will just off it and confiscate it

These are characteristics and attributes of debased animals

Because a sane human being that reasons normally cannot do that

That's what we have found our plenty country people doing

This shows the quality of humans we have in Nigeria

If someone can confiscate something like ordinary phone

That person can never grow out of poverty

Never ever

He will remain perpetually poor the rest of his/her Life

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Otikpatikpa: 8:57pm On Feb 13
Oh! Very sad you lost your phone inside Keke Napep. I pray God to touch the heart of the person who come across it.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Clinghton: 9:15pm On Feb 13
If there is a bus-stop where the load you can wait there that's if you can recognize his face.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Dwaizman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13
CaptainFM1:

There's one guy that's always advertising how to track lost phones here on Nairaland. Try search him up.

But first go and report it at the station.

Fulani collected my phone too
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by KillahPriest: 9:22pm On Feb 13
Wealthoptulent:

@ bolded: ur HUAWEI is in the Hands of YAHWEEH , pray to him... i doubt PHONES are easy to Track in 9ja and be retrieved
very easy but expensive because the police will ask for money
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Dwaizman(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13
FarmPlanetNG:

I meed his contact

09014566031 but haven't tried him chat him
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Dwaizman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13
prophetfire:
. Search for this nairaland monicker and ask him. EVERYTHINGPHONE.
He might be able to help you but be careful with your dealings with him. I don't know him but I always see him advertising his ability to track lost phones.
I tried him
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Badmashiii: 9:31pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Eiya sorry

Men and stealing sha

Who be this mumu? So na only men dey thief women no dey do am? You must be really daft to make this comment.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by eteba(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13
Wealthoptulent:

@ bolded: ur HUAWEI is in the Hands of YAHWEEH , pray to him... i doubt PHONES are easy to Track in 9ja and be retrieved
....case closed.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Kingjbase: 9:35pm On Feb 13
Whalis:

Report tell police that it was stolen at gunpoint. They will take money from you to track the armed robber. Any day they catch him let him exonerate himself that he didn't get it via robbery. This will cost u about 40k
This money will be refunded to you when the robber is caught. Na so I take recover mine.

Just imagine . Something that he misplaced. Then why will he tell the police that he was robbed at gun point. You're a very dishonest person. And a lot of Nigerians are like this

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Khallicopyro: 9:35pm On Feb 13
If you have the IMEI number you can track it. It will cost you about 120k
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by femi4: 9:36pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
Is there any way I can get it back?
Please someone should help me.
Oya sope o ti lo
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13
linearity:

You know how e go pay for station to report the thing stolen?

They might even ask him to bail himself as he may be a suspect being the last person who saw the phone before it went missing!

Let him go first. Then hears what they'll say.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13
Omoapena:

What will they do?

They may be of help.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13
Geovanni412:

I know you meant well

But does op have the money to settle police?

That's why he has to go first.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13
SirLakes:

The money police will collect sef e go reach to buy better new phone.

Dey play grin

He should give it a trial that's what I meant, it better to try than not to try listening to all this negative talks about our police.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13
nedekid:

Lol. You sure say you de live for naija?

Police is my friend, they've shown it to me times without number on different stations.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13
Bayajjidda:

Also keep money to write the statement in the police station.

They won't charge you for a statement., he has to go there First.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Pussyisgud: 9:50pm On Feb 13
djon78:

And this justifies the action abi?

I find it very shameful people will pick someone's lost phone

Instead of returning it to the owner
Will just off it and confiscate it

These are characteristics and attributes of debased animals

Because a sane human being that reasons normally cannot do that

That's what we have found our plenty country people doing

This shows the quality of humans we have in Nigeria

If someone can confiscate something like ordinary phone

That person can never grow out of poverty

Never ever

He will remain perpetually poor the rest of his/her Life

Keep playing, in this tinubu time of deadly hunger and starvation, u better hold your own phone well cos once u misplace it otilor
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Pussyisgud: 9:52pm On Feb 13
FireUpNow:

The owner of the phone will cry blood after reading your comment. Chai!!!!
That's the country that we are in o, dog eat dog God knows i can never lose mine but if i do i would just forget the phone i won't even bother calling the number.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Revolva(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13
Forget about it ...Oya sope oti lo...e don go ....Its gone

You lost it , just go block ur sim and bank app first
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by ozo13(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
Is there any way I can get it back?
Please someone should help me.
the main thing is to report to police.like you don't get the point.it is better you loose just the fone than one idiot using the fone to put u into a bigger trouble.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Bayajjidda: 10:05pm On Feb 13
anslemarinze52:

They won't charge you for a statement., he has to go there First.

I was charged for that when someone stole my very first phone, Sagem in 2005 and I went to the police station to make report. They said I will have to pay for the statement.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by EreluRoz: 10:12pm On Feb 13
Badmashiii:

Who be this mumu? So na only men dey thief women no dey do am? You must be really daft to make this comment.
Just checked the people you are following and I understand your frustrations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.