Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,158 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

7hallelujah's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7hallelujah's Profile / 7hallelujah's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Investment / Re: SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud by 7hallelujah: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ethereum Ethereum Ethereum!!!
Ethereum is the whole 2nd largest Cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.. Are you looking for a way you can Acquire this coin. Well You are at the right place.
With a one time fee of 1500 you can acquire up to 17 Eth currently Worth 1.7Million with the Ethereum Smart Contract (AutoEther Bot Smart Contract)

If you really made your Research abt what Ethereum is this is a chance you won't want to miss.. Now is the time to Gather Ethereum for yourself because Ethereum is predicted to be worth $2200 Before the End ot this Year. now imagine having 17Eth with this smart Contract

To know more about the Smart Contract join the Whatsapp group below for more details on how it works!!

https:///EdstTESAabo3kPOfDhwdrS
Investment Ads / Re: ⭐⭐⭐BUY/SELL UR GIFTCARDS, CLEAN PAYPAL, SKRILL, BITCOIN, RMB⭐⭐⭐ by 7hallelujah: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ethereum is the whole 2nd largest Cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.. Are you looking for a way you can Acquire this coin. Well You are at the right place.
With a one time fee of 1500 you can acquire up to 17 Eth currently Worth 1.7Million with the Ethereum Smart Contract (AutoEther Bot Smart Contract)

If you really made your Research abt what Ethereum is this is a chance you won't want to miss.. Now is the time to Gather Ethereum for yourself because Ethereum is predicted to be worth $2200 Before the End ot this Year. now imagine having 17Eth with this smart Contract

To know more about the Smart Contract join the Whatsapp group below for more details on how it works!!

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 7hallelujah: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2020

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 7hallelujah: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency After Bitcoin currently worth 103k..

With AutoEther bot smart Contract you can earn up to 17 Eth which is worth 1.5million

Requirement
* Trust Wallet
* One time Fee of 1500
* 2 referrals Only

For more Info join the Whatsapp Group Chat Below ���

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by 7hallelujah: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
sammyjay3:
Hi please my younger sister did'nt picked LASU in her jamb but can she still obtain their postutme form without choosing them.....awaitin ur reply
it wud be better if u apply 4 change of institution b4 it closes
Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by 7hallelujah: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2014
ayanfe96:
The final enrollment is an easy process.
Step 1- go with ur biodata (1 original, 1 photocopy), sif (original nd photocopy), receipt (original nd photocopy). Dat makes it 6 docs.
Step 2- sign and write d date of ur final enrollment on ur biodata and sif (both photocopy and original).
Step 3- arrange in this order- ORIGINALS- biodata
* sif
* receipt
PHOTOCOPY- (same way) biodata, sif and receipt.
You'll be handed two clearance certificates to fill (one for you, d other for d school, they'll collect it). That's all..
But *sigh* the queue 2day fa!.. I got dere 9am, ddnt get attended to till past 2pm. You've gotta be smart when struggling to go in. Its really rowdy
is it compulsory to pay d faculty nd department dues before d final enrolment?
Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by 7hallelujah: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
chibyksveejay:
drop ur whatsapp contact plz....I did coc to building... I pray my name should b on d supp list...I gat to ask yhu some thinz plz
my current fone cnt whatsapp
Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by 7hallelujah: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Calculatioon:
wow...congrats,wich course?
building
Career / Re: Welcome To My Office by 7hallelujah: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cristalz:
Meetings Meetings Meetings grin

What's carbon trading about? Not sure I'm very familiar with that one. The models you're working on also. . .what are they?

And where did ''awon boiz'' stop to take some shots? Shots of what exactly sef? Your bosses must hear this grin
yyyyy
Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by 7hallelujah: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
To me....i think everyone wu hasnt been given admission yet shud continue to check his/her admission status because when i initially checked mine on friday,i saw ''no admission given yet''...,den..,after 2 hours,i checked again,i saw dat i ave been offered admission. So,just keep praying and keep checking.I pray God grants u ur desire like He has granted me.
Education / Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by 7hallelujah: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello guys...,pls is it possible to switch from building to architecture in 200level
Career / Re: Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) by 7hallelujah: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
hello guys...,am glad to get a forum like dis....,,,i am an ND1 building tech student in yabatech and i just gained admission into unilag to study ''building''.Now,i dnt want to forfeit yabatech nd i also dnt want to defer my unilag admission.So,d question is; is it possible to run my ND2 and 100 level together?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.