Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,928 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:04 AM

7sperovs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7sperovs's Profile / 7sperovs's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband by 7sperovs(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
[/quote][color=#006600][/color][quote author=BusinessCity post=98296919]The father is the father until after the marriage.. That's in God's presence, He that giveth the blessing in the marriage. Not in front of some ancestors in a traditional system. If some traditional elders are honored by presenting the intending couples before them, should God not get even greater honour?

Smh atheists and liberalised would do anything to attack Christian faith

Why it's so hard for them to take in is atheists and liberalised want to attack any concept of God to anything goes.

The sheer hypocrisy is what I find appalling. If they hate Christian marriage, they should leave Christian ladies and families alone simple.

If you won't marry a Christian lady the Christian way, please marry your kinds. Go for the traditional woman and after the traditional rites or even before, you can have your way

Your ignorance is priceless..The christian marriage is any traditional marriage without idolatry. Bride price paid, consent and acceptance. What you call church marriage today (the gown and flower girl ceremony) is nothing Christian, its a western traditional marriage. Whether in church or by the beach or in a club.
Where in the bible did jesus or his disciples officiate wedding. He rather attended one with his disciples as guest. That wasn't organised by Christ. So where do this church wedding thing as Christian marriage come from sef...e tire me

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video by 7sperovs(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Many people eh!..No single person has the prerogative to decide how another person lives his/her life oh..She chooses to bath outside, a mature fella and some say its not wrong...i do agree.
Another person decides to film her with her phone, wats the big deal...
When she decided to bath outside and not her bathroom, what was she expecting, everyone should close their eyes, put off their phones and just enjoy the view...
She didnt makes the rules by which the other person should live, theres nothing wrong in bathing under the rain abi, so whats wrong in filming a woman bathing in public.
Religion / Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by 7sperovs(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
So because busola accuse a pastor of rape, the man automatically becomes a rapist. Who is to say the man isnt innocent. I never support rape. But if a girl of 17 claims to be raped severally in her own father's house by an outsider, i dnt believe oh..After the first incident she didnt at the least lock up herself somewhere every time he showed up, she probably enjoyed it, i do believe she wasnt that dumb.
For those speaking plenty grammer of statutory rape and all...u have to prove that before u claim it as such. What evidence will she have after so many years.
Rather than stage pointless protest. People should encourage rape victims to speak up.
Trauma ko, trauma ni. So what if the man is innocent, do we realise what trauma he and the family will be going through.
What do they plan to achieve after so many years...
Persecute and punish his reputation and family? will her trauma then cease to exist then..
Abeg if person rape u. Speak out dont wait a hundred year
Politics / Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by 7sperovs(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
The president is commander in chief of the armed forces and dat includes the airforce. The presidential jet were always part of the airforce fleet dat is why u have airforce 001... only gullible nigerians will fall for this propaganda... thought they were to be sold...the cost of maintenance would still come from the same counties budget...so make we hear word abegi...when people no go get certificate them dey think say motor car and salon car na different thing
Politics / Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by 7sperovs(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder hoe people expect an acclaimed general who was a mere figure head in government while his deputy did most his job for him to protect us. His honestly as a man, i can question those that think they know him well. But a general who could not protect himself as head of state cannot protect nigeria. Knowing he came into power by a coup yet a general lasted barely two year...Uhm!! Na so him wan fight boko haram.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by 7sperovs(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
It amazes me when people say corruption has increased under thia administration. Until we open ur hearta to the truth we would keep fooling ourselves. I agree with the school if thought that our country should be way past this stage. I agree that our president isnt resolute in decisions, confused sometimes but he is the best we have had in a long time. Lets talk about corruption. Nigerian are free to talk, critize and abuse the president without fear, the newspapers can publish even unconfirmed information most time and they dnt get cut down. This administration has had issues with security but its a lie that it was worst that it was before him...people talk about sanusi's claim of missing money, aviation's ministers scandal, IG mbua excessive. Subsidy protest....really. Until we get a better alternative this administration has faired better. Few years back u cant abuse the president without consequences not even tinubu or buhari could acuse obansanjo. Infact buhari worked with abacha, the worst head of state in naija's history. How many times did university go on strike during the last administration. Senators even went on hunger strike OBj no send them. How much waa our seaport privatised for
...what happened to nitel. Who are those that bought nepa and nafcon. Atiku owns half of the ports. We had fuel scarcity every two months. Religious crisis everywhere
Police and army sef go strike one time. Abi na ASSu. NASSU and NLC own. Police dey ahoot people if u no pay twenty naira. Political assassination... even our attorney general...I can go on and on......The same person behind the mess this country ia in are the new progressive and nigerian would be fooles if we let them come back because yhey change their name....atiku, tinubu...buhari..We need an alternative but until then better jonathan than......I rest my case. Make boko haram just no kill us finish before then...I wish our presido more than two ball cos e be like say two no reach am...

12 Likes

Health / Re: Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) by 7sperovs(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
KingTom: As an undergraduate, for six years I did not have time for myself, no girlfriend, some food, nothing. After graduation someone who knows nothing about medicine starts talking rubbish. Those saying we are show-offs. If e pain you, go back school!
grin grin grin

U are a fool? who asked u to go to school for 6 years, i went to the NDA for 4 years and after graduation i still have to stand before a bullet each time there is crisis so that i can protect u the doctor, who should earn more..Soldier, that protect even the doctors or police that the CMD calls when armed men come into his house to collect what the CMD stole from the hospital..Genuine cause my foot...Soldiers cant go on strike, th epolice cant go onstrike even when they are paid rubbish, who sacrifices more and who should really be agitating for better pay..Doctors should go and sleep
Am pregnat. doctor say lets find out, Go for a test.
Am feeling feverish- Doctor says lets find out whats really wrong with you, go for a test.
Am very sure the so called lab technician, can tell what result is positive for any ailment and a pharmacist can tell u what drug and what dosage u need to get cured....Every consultant just gives u a list of (lab technician's) test that decides which of the (pharmacist's) drugs to use..It make one wonder what they can really do without test and drugs..
None of the medical/health sector can survive without the other, Doctors should stop feeling too important joor

42 Likes

Politics / Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by 7sperovs(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Cubeet: let's forget about her tribe or ethnic group. The fact is that she was linked with corruption.ASUU is on strike while a single person is acquiring two bullet proof cars whether as gift or grant, i dont knw for them. Nigerians are in the street begging and suffering.Her regime as minister of Aviation, is the worse ever. Our airspace is no longer safe. I know she is not the only corrupt leader in office, but she should be use as a scapegoat. Let begin to fight against corruption and forget whether she is frm sw, ss, or se.

If only everyone reasoned like u did Nigeria would be a better place. Though it is no excuse, if she is involved or has been found guilty then she should face the full wrath of the law but she hasn't, a committee was set-up which didn't still find her guilty. The woman in question has achieved more than any other aviation has been able to achieved..
Lets not be so forgetful that few year back it wasn't different. Sosoliso, ADC, Bell-view...Its sad that some group out of selfish and ethnic sentiment forget a plane full of school kids landed and went up in flames on the Port harcourt run-way.. Correct me if am wrong, but the minister of aviation wasn't sacked and didn't resign, neither was there any voice calling for Obasanjo's head. so why now..
Our problems would continue if we continue to toe the ethnic path. When u hear people shouting for Oduah head even when no evidence has been found to prove the media report against her and yet the same people forget to mention, Bankole, lawan farouk we dont hear anymore even with all the evidence that were presented, then u know its an ethnic issue all the way..

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members by 7sperovs(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013
abokinside: APC is a political party, it is currently doing a recruitment drive and luckily for them their rivals house is leaking and they are running to APC for refuge, so what should they do turn them back?
In politics a thousand friends is too little and one enemy is too much. Wake up guys APC is doing very well and its on course to take over in 2015. Without spending a dime campaigning you wake up one morning and you get five states added to your fold for free with with potential 10m voters. Its like sending ur wife packing and she finds another man and you are now crying for the new husband that he has just married a bad woman, why cry more than the bereaved. PDP's implosion has been long overdue so guye grab some popcorn and lets see how this movie end.

A wife u gave everything she ever wanted abi but still remained jealous and was a cheat. And just because u wont let her ruin your life u sent her away..All u can do is pity the new husband and wish him well. Will the woman become a saint because she remarried, or the man that tells a harlot i love you the way the are, and wants t o change her after she enter his house, Is he not a bigger fool..

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja by 7sperovs(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Ex-PDP govs, APC seal power-sharing deal

The New Peoples Democratic Party said on Wednesday that it had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the All Progressives Congress.
When and where the MOU was signed as well as its content were not made public by the National Publicity Secretary of the New PDP, Chukwemeka Eze, in a text message he sent to one of our correspondents.
The PUNCH however learnt in Abuja that both sides agreed that the five PDP governors who defected to the APC on Tuesday, would control the structures of the party(APC) in their states.

And some people would call themselves progressive, when the same ones u called rogues yesterday because they were in PDP are now in control of APC structure. People WAKE UP. With APC, it is going to be Hell for nigeria.
Romance / Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by 7sperovs(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Uhm!! una sef. Well me no be saint. I have been dating my babe for almost five years and she would rather cook for me than let me eat outside. who am I to say its wrong or right. Religiously from where i come from its not right even doing it (if u know what i mean).
I read people say the guy looses respect for the girl, me no fit disrepect her for that, infact i no think say ANY other women sef fit appease me reach this babe. Love her craze. today, tomorrow and next.. That is not to say if she mess up me no go clear her doubt fast fast or if she wan go tomorrow na only me e go pain. Na she go loose me...But so far.. am loving my bunny everyday...Five years still counting.
No ask me why i never marry oh!! na story for another day...

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.