Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today (1473 Views)

The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Bullfallo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13
The country is heading to destruction. Cement now 9500
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Cutecharlz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13
It is well .... I keep asking this question... Will Nigeria ever be better again?
Will this high cost of items ever go back to a reduced rate...

2 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by David160(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13
It won't stop Tinubu's dogs from voting him again in 2027

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by superCleanworks(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13
this is still the first year. let's wait till the first tenure ends before all this plenty cry because the same Nigerians will still line up to collect 2k to sell their votes and even help rig the elections.

Shey everybody dey feel the heat.

5 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by loffyloffy: 10:42pm On Feb 13
Bullfallo:

That's 500 cheaper than 3 days ago.

Praise be Jah

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by kettykin: 10:42pm On Feb 13
Everything will eventually float, drinks will start floating next week, after that data will float, then the mother of all floating is Gari,

I told ipob in this forum that Biafra will be given to them on a platter without sit at home or road shows

5 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by FourQu: 10:45pm On Feb 13
So nigeria will finally disintegrate under the tutelage of a president from the southern part of the country?

I never thought it would come to this cry

2 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by successmatters(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13
It's still cheap, buying a trailer tomorrow, meanwhile for people who did this in Lagos, are now shouting this grin

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Caramia2020(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13
Too bad, but dangote mean am o
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by EmiDon11: 11:08pm On Feb 13
We buy it 20 Kobo here in Yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Longpriq: 11:58pm On Feb 13
Exactly, we need to teach Obi a lession
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by dettolgel: 12:02am On Feb 14
If you know you voted for our dear presidents please go to the nearest cement shop present your voters card and they will sell cement to you for 3500 naira per bag.

9500 naira are for those that did not vote our dear presidents.

All lovers of APC do not lament with them go to the nearest shops/market anything you buy will be sold you at 2015 market price.

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by udede(m): 5:32am On Feb 14
Just don't ever forget that Peter Obi should never be allowed to rule this country oooo
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Usmanovic95(m): 6:20am On Feb 14
Lori cement totun ti di #9.5k ,oluwa gba ope wa. NIGERIANS can adapt to nonsense.This country should be renamed Suffering and smiling Republic.
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Blitzking: 9:00am On Feb 14
Suffering republic
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by CodeTemplar: 9:21am On Feb 14
It is around $7 in global average. That's perfectly in line with ours here.
I think that should be the focus and not just trying to sensationalize everything for petty political gains.
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:04am On Feb 14
CodeTemplar:
But how much is it in Intl market?
I think that should be the focus and not just trying to sensationalize everything for petty political gains.

Is Tinubu your relative that you are emotionally obligated to support.

Even Mannabqgrills, Seunmsg etc don commot hand in defending the undefendable Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Effiongman(m): 10:20am On Feb 14
Bullfallo:

It is time we started using alternatives to cement for the building of houses. Burnt brick takes less cement, we need interlocking burnt brick buildings that will also help reduce the heat in the building. Laterite bricks are eco friendly. Making roofing tiles from laterite is also a good idea.

The government should allow up to 10 people to import cement. why leave it in the hand of Dangote alone to exploit us
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Jflex07(m): 10:23am On Feb 14
CodeTemplar:
But how much is it in Intl market?

You support Tinubu with so much sycophancy.. Does he pay you to always defend him? Unless he does pay you and pays you well, I don't understand why you support every policy of his blindly.

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Jflex07(m): 10:24am On Feb 14
Effiongman:

It is time we started using alternatives to cement for the building of houses. Burnt brick takes less cement, we need interlocking burnt brick buildings that will also help reduce the heat in the building. Laterite bricks are eco friendly. Making roofing tiles from laterite is also a good idea.

The government should allow up to 10 people to import cement. why leave it in the hand of Dangote alone to exploit us
And later when the alternatives become way expensive, what do we do?
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Kaycee9242(m): 10:30am On Feb 14
Tinubu people are buying it cheaper

1 Like

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Broveens42(m): 10:57am On Feb 14
kettykin:
Everything will eventually float, drinks will start floating next week, after that data will float, then the mother of all floating is Gari,

I told ipob in this forum that Biafra will be given to them on a platter without sit at home or road shows

“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I'm coming and will bring hell with me"~ MNK
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Broveens42(m): 11:02am On Feb 14
udede:
Just don't ever forget that Peter Obi should never be allowed to rule this country oooo

Whether obi rules or not, it still won't make any difference in the economy since millions of dollars are being spent to stop nija's disintegration. The British people are so tensed that they wana take it upon themselves now by practicing law through the backdoor.

Kanu has gotten Biafra ~ Obj
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by MrPOTUS: 12:00pm On Feb 14
CodeTemplar:

Senseless buffoon

You're happy it's around $7?

Why are you people so dumb and stupid.

Why is it not #7 here?

You're happy that $7 is about #9500. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Treadway: 12:36pm On Feb 14
CodeTemplar:

lol. How about Nigerians get paid the global average in terms of minimum wage? Or only our costs should be in line with global average, our earnings shouldn't be?

Clowns!

2 Likes

Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Melagros(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14
COMRADES I thought bua promised us selling his brand for 3500?
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by Zulu11zulu: 3:34pm On Feb 14
Bullfallo:
dangote is a criminal, gand star is controlling Nigeria economy
Re: Cement Now N9500 Per Beg. Someone Bought Today by ParagonPrick: 12:55am On Feb 15
Treadway:
lol. How about Nigerians get paid the global average in terms of minimum wage? Or only our costs should be in line with global average, our earnings shouldn't be?

Clowns!

@CodeTemplar come and answer this wise man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Monday Okpebholo And Asue Ighodalo: What's The Choice Of Esan People? - / Portharcourt Ring Road Project By Julius Berger (ruomosi Flyover) Gov Fubara / Obj's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.