Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,942 members, 7,931,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Only Eat Candy, I’ve Never Smoked, Or Drunk Alcohol In My Life” – Akon Says - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Only Eat Candy, I’ve Never Smoked, Or Drunk Alcohol In My Life” – Akon Says (120 Views)

Elephants In China Get Drunk And Passed Out In A Garden / How Do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga To Facebook? / See The Dangerous Snake 'Drunk Man' Help His Friend To Kill At His Place (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Eat Candy, I’ve Never Smoked, Or Drunk Alcohol In My Life” – Akon Says by Dhaflutter(m): 9:43am On Feb 14
Popular Senegalese-American singer best known as Akon has revealed to the world how his health is always stable not minding of being a celebrity with a lot of activities.
According to the singer he noted that he is a lover of candy and sweet, since his lifetime he has never for once drink alcohol or taken any kind of drugs.
He also made it known that he has a gym section in his home where he do push up and other exercise that help him to keep fit.

Re: I Only Eat Candy, I’ve Never Smoked, Or Drunk Alcohol In My Life” – Akon Says by Sirmwill: 9:57am On Feb 18
Candy/Sweets are equally unhealthy as alcohol

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Snapvade Ios 16.7.6: The Best #1 Video Downloader For Iphone & Ipad / Who Has Ever Used 200ah Car Battery For Solar? Please Share Your Experience. / MTN The Biggest Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.