Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding (25247 Views)

Kogi Guber: Wada Under Pressure To Step Down,major Stakeholders Withdraw Support / Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2011
Intrepid!:

This girl is uglier than an 'F' on your final paper! Damnit!

She is ok. Look at her glowing skin! smiley
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by remele2(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2011
na d pikin wen make am block road be diz, so as to avoid panic

Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Intrepid1(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89:

She is ok. Look at her glowing skin! smiley

Skin ko, scan ni! She has a face only a mother, or a maga who wants access to the Delta Government's purse, would love! Even her ugly-ass dad is 'finer' than her.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Cas-Cas:

There is no denying the fact that these two major multinationals directly or indirectly supply up to 60 -70% of the wealth that sustains the inhabitants of Waffi Kingdom.

My question: Couldn't this traditional marriage that lasts for 3 days be held in the Warri Township Stadium?
Cas-Cas:

There is no denying the fact that these two major multinationals directly or indirectly supply up to 60 -70% of the wealth that sustains the inhabitants of Waffi Kingdom.

My question: Couldn't this traditional marriage that lasts for 3 days be held in the Warri Township Stadium?
Cas-Cas:

Warri is not a kingdom, the itsekiris are clinging to what they don't have. When the present Olu of Warri passes on, his heir will be crowned Olu of Itsekiri as Warri belongs to everyone-Ijaw, urhobo and Itsekiri. It pains me the urhobos who should deal with the issue at hand have been reduced to begging dogs, the UPU has been turned into a political beggar and what is this nonsense I hear about UPC with that looser called Amori as national chairman.

Truly it is said be the change you want to see in the world. A new breed of politicians needs to emerge in delta state. At the right time, it will happen.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Intrepid!:

Skin ko, scan ni! She has a face only a mother, or a maga who wants access to the Delta Government's purse, would love! Even her ugly-Bottom dad is 'finer' than her.

She is not going for a beauty pageant. She's just getting married and the husband loves her the way she is. Free the poor girl na! undecided
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Intrepid1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89:

She is not going for a beauty pageant. She's just getting married and the husband loves her the way she is. Free the poor girl na! undecided

Sorry o, Nne. Is she your cousin perhaps?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Felixjude(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
The situation is really bad here in warri close to the venue, what beat my imagination is how the gov suddenly realised that the roads that were fixed by Ibori had suddenly developed portholes.IN other words,if not that his daughter is geting married,the portholes woudn't have been filled up.And you know what,we all maybe public commentors and sometimes desire to be in a position of authority, the truth remains that not everybody can be a leader.uduaghan is a total disgrace to delta state and i shake my damn head for deltans who allowed this man to subvert their will.IN imo state,we showed Ohakim that the people elect their leaders and not the other way round.I expected deltans to do the same,but,
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
Imagine the I don't even know the word to use sef.mscheeEeeeeeew.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
Intrepid!:

Sorry o, Nne. Is she your cousin perhaps?

She is not. While I don't agree with the governor's conduct as it highly undemocratical and nonsensical, attacking her daughter is not fair.

But is it possible that in Nigeria there are no people controlling these governors?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Intrepid1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89:

She is not. While I don't agree with the governor's conduct as it highly undemocratical and nonsensical, attacking her daughter is not fair.

But is it possible that in Nigeria there are no people controlling these governors?

Who wan control them thieving idiots? Pastor Chris?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Joyce234: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is embarrassing, sad Is the Governor absolutely insensitive to the plight of his citizenry?! angry
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Intrepid!:

Who wan control them thieving idiots? Pastor Chris?

Forget pastors! Those ones think they are above any man and owes God alone an explanation.

Can't a hire killer solve the problem? lipsrsealed When them start to dey cut their head throw way fear go catch the rest!
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Intrepid1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
One assassin going after ALL the State Governors? By the time he manages to kill 2 or 3, the rest will surround themselves with more security than Fort Knox! Is it only the Governors? Special Advisers, Ministers, Special Assistants, Permanent Secretaries, Senators and Commissioners nko?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
A bomb in the parliament nko?
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Felixjude:

The situation is really bad here in warri close to the venue, what beat my imagination is how the gov suddenly realised that the roads that were fixed by Ibori had suddenly developed portholes.IN other words,if not that his daughter is geting married,the portholes woudn't have been filled up.And you know what,we all maybe public commentors and sometimes desire to be in a position of authority, the truth remains that not everybody can be a leader.uduaghan is a total disgrace to delta state and i shake my damn head for deltans who allowed this man to subvert their will.IN imo state,we showed Ohakim that the people elect their leaders and not the other way round.I expected deltans to do the same,but,
what exactly happened in imo state. There's a lot to be learnt here.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Pukkah: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
Indeed, something deeper than we can imagine is wrong with Nigeria. The people that are supposed to be leaders are the source of suffering to the people.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
"Leadership is the highest form of servitude", once said a wise man! wink
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by BigMeat2: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
what a shame  embarassed that this insult is taking place whilst things are not improving in the state

the governor must remember that no condition is permanent

where is mr beaf to defend his pdp party member? maybe he's part of the organising committee
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ndigbo: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
remele2

'make una no blame am, him no wan cus
panic,, una no say e get as pesin go ugly
reach, e go cus panic, bear with him ok''''!!'
You don carry ur Jonsing reach here abi, shey you been know d governor pikin before ni ?
Back to Topic! Any and every time i get negative stories from these criminals, the more i want to kill them! Blocking roads that serves as a means of livelyhood to people! thereby subjecting the masses to more hardship, cus a lunatic's daughter is getting Married! Rubbish!
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by BBDelta(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
O YES NAIRALANDERS, IT'S MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT IT'S IS RAINING CATS & DOGS, EVEN COWS & ELEPHANTS, THEY CAN BLOOD THE ROAD BUT THEY CANNOT BLOCK THE SKIES FROM THE RAIIIIIIIIN AND BREEEEEZE, LET IT RAIIIIIIIIIIIN DOWN LIKE NEVER BEFORE MAY THE HEAVENS OPEN AND POUR OUT WHAT IT HOLDS TO THESE CORRUPT RULERS, IMAGINE PEOPLE BLOCK FROM ACCESSING THEIR STREETS AND HOUSES, BECAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED, NONSENSE, YOU HOUSE WILL NEVER BE IN PEACE,
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Felixjude(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
The story of Ohakim's unprecedented fall is now tale news.As a student in imo state and a resident of delta,i shutled between the two states during the elections to see things for myself as both govs had sumtin in commom;both were badly detested by the ppl and never wanted.while Imolite voted,they stuck out their neck to defend their vote.the reverse was the case in Delta as the uduaghan fellow went on a rigging spree with impunity,bribing every obstacle along the way.Imolites collected Ohakim's money but voted their choice,today,they are beter for it.Delta state has been on a downward fall since uduaghan took reigns of power,therby mystifying Ibori,whom incedentally did alot in the state despite the corruption cases, as a hero.May GOD bless Nig wt good leaders.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by btlasisi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
The ex-pensive bride
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by tpia5: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
People should calm down.

Maybe beaf is at the wedding- he'll answer all your questions when he gets back.

Lol.
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by BBDelta(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
My own is that the rain is doing its work serriously, OPEN THE FLOODS GATE OF HEAVEN AND LET IT RAIN, , I think Uduaghan and daughter need some marine mobile police men and soilders to go up into the skies to block the rainssss, THEY CAN SHUT THE ROADS BUT NOT THE SKIES, GOD PASS THEM, MORE IS YET TO COME, THERE MUST BE A SERIOUS DISZZAAAATERS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE EVIL ACT, ALL THOSE CRIMNIAL GOVERNORS WHEN WAN FLY COME MAY THE BAD WEATHER DESTROY YOUR FLIGHT,
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by kemmeye: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
r u kidding me and they let him do it wow
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ak47mann(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
hope she no look like her papa cheesy cheesy cheesy in any shape or form cool
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ashiri1: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
I WONDA HOW URG DIS GAL 4 BI IF HER PAPA NO GET MONI. KAIYAAAAA SEE BOAT-CURVD FACE. I NO FYT SOUT
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ak47mann(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
UGLY gene no get cureooooo but dey fit amend am with money cheesy

even with dat u go still see some patches there and there

thank LORD am not UGLY
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by Pain(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
Intrepid!:

This girl is uglier than an 'F' on your final paper! Damnit!

She's Not Too Bad For Bleeping's Sake. Can Anyone Here Share Her Contact No?
I Can Bleep Her But Will Charge Her on a "Per Microsecond" Billing Basis!
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by chelseabmw(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
this girl ugly like ape angry
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ashiri1: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
chelseabmw:

this girl ugly like ape angry

CONFEMD.!! SHE GO SABI NYANSH BE DAT. MAYBE NA HA OWN ADVANTAGE B DAHT ASIDE THE RICHES
Re: Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding by ak47mann(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
ashiri1:

CONFEMD.!! SHE GO SABI NYANSH BE DAT. MAYBE NA HA OWN ADVANTAGE B DAHT ASIDE THE RICHES
THAT MEANS IF SHE SABI YARSH WELLU WELLU i go use pillow cover her face and block my mind angry angry or she go face wall cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.