Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament (31485 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Igahbarr: 2:46pm On Feb 14
Abeg, make CAF no come collect the award back from our Osimeh.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by meum: 2:46pm On Feb 14
Una hype Osimen dat time sha. The guy good no doubt

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14
blackmantis:
Ekong yes
Lookman yes

Aina?

Aina is 🙌🔥😉

3 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by bluecircle470: 2:47pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final

Bigot grin

8 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Deziwealth: 2:47pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final
See you wretched life you still brought tribalism into this list , ppl like you don't prosper in life beyond nl, children of perdition

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Tchinaidi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14
Even the paddyman wey run am jagajaga for finals no even make the list.This life eh grin

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14
Congratulations bigger things coming for the Super Eagles insha Allah

5 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by niggaman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

s
Wwho would you replace Aina with?

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by iamtardey: 2:48pm On Feb 14
egojeny1:
I agree with them about Aina. Despite his poor performance in the last game, guy is good no doubt
Man is goood, made me curse him on final day, a 10/10 player turn 3/10 on a final. That match still dey pain me jor. That cup was ours for the taking, we simply just lost it.

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Why is Iwobi not on the list ?

Rubbish list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by iamtardey: 2:49pm On Feb 14
Deziwealth:

See you wretched life you still brought tribalism into this list , ppl like you don't prosper in life beyond nl, children of perdition
callllm down
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by tollyboy5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype
Without Midfield how you want make osimeh perform?
Who dey make things easy 4 hallan 4 mancity?

8 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14
If African best player of the year was awarded after afcon..... Osimeh will not smell it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Armaggedon: 2:50pm On Feb 14
Not accurate
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kinzo0917(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

You are 100% spot on

But you spoilt it by calling him Ewedu eater. That is tribalistic in nature

I know you are Igbo.
Let stop all these tribalistic comments

7 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by iamtardey: 2:50pm On Feb 14
Igahbarr:
Abeg, make CAF no come collect the award back from our Osimeh.
Man is African Best Still.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Shikena(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14
Well deserved.

To one or two out of millions complaining about Aina's inclusion:

1 - His inclusion was based on comparison with other players in the same position.
2 - His inclusion was based on his performance across all the matches played (not just the final or semi-final matches).

His inclusion was 100% spot on.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by tollyboy5(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

You really came from a rotten family

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Christlike01: 2:51pm On Feb 14
Fair enough. My outstanding SE players of the tournament in no particular order.

1. Troost Ekong
2. Ola Aina
3.Ademola Lookman
4.Calvin Bassey
5.Simon
6.Nwabali
7.Osimhen

I particularly give it to the first-four players,they played their hearts out !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by iamtardey: 2:51pm On Feb 14
Armaggedon:
Not accurate
let’s see your own list CAF pro

3 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kinzo0917(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14
Praxis758:
Bassey deserves to be on that list.

I’ll choose Nwabali as the best goalkeeper of the tournament, sentiment apart.

He fumbled with the 2 goals nigeria 🇳🇬 conceded in the finals

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by iamtardey: 2:52pm On Feb 14
ceejay80s:
If African best player of the year was awarded after afcon..... Osimeh will not smell it
Osimhen. Man of the Year.

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by MySolace: 2:52pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

U dont know wot ure saying... Or probably u watched just d final. Aina was classy in other games. He balls effortlessly. Goin to n fro. A very nice player. His type plays for barca wen dey were stil barca.

12 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by tollyboy5(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Tell that to the grave of your dead father sir
Lol my father is alive. Your's should be ashamed of himself.

How much was condom back then?
See what he caused

5 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Ejyksneh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14
We had Omeruo and Awaziem on the bench
niggaman:
s
Wwho would you replace Aina with?
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Slurity(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14
obinna58:
So Ola Aina that I watch play is the best African right back, damn this one don pass grace.

Nigeria have so much talents in the street but selection is based on privilege, if not we could have utilized our overpopulation to be amongst the bests in the world in every sector

I told my friend last week here that Aina statistic shows that he is even more effective in that defence that the rest, not knowing that CAF will even recognise him. If not for goals scored by our captain, I will even rate Aina over him. But those goals has more value than just defending.

9 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14
Realdeals:
Frank Onyeka did well as well

Onyeka is shït, if it's possible to give people a knock through the TV screen, onyeka would have suffered a head injury 🤕 from my knocks.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Ejyksneh(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14
If your father is still alive, pray your stupidíty doesn't kíll him soon
tollyboy5:

Lol my father is alive. Your's should be ashamed of himself.

How much was condom back then?
See what he caused

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype
Pesiero tactics reduced the potency of osihmen
No striker can do well with that tactics

6 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kinzo0917(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14
egojeny1:

Yes, Aina is good no doubt

Ehen…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.