Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do You Want To Control Price Of What You Don't Produce? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Want To Control Price Of What You Don't Produce? (131 Views)

Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients / Name One Thing You Don't Eat / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want To Control Price Of What You Don't Produce? by overseasnbeyond: 6:41pm On Feb 14
Nigerians should just accept their fate and face the reality of the coming hardship. No price control will work in Nigeria because.
1. Government is not supporting the farmers in any kind of way even if they share fertilizer, they give it to their party memberes who in turn sell to the farmers.
2.No form of insurance whenever these people incur lost due to natural disaster or diseases outbreak. remember when I was in Nigeria , there was outbreak in my poultry farm and I lost over 5,000 birds in just one week, the gbese almost kill me with hypertension. if you know you know.
3. How would Emeka bought phone in China for #10,000 paid additional custom fee of N15,000 but you want him to sell it for N5,000. this government is a failure.
4. The Aboki man bringing cow to Lagos will add transportation cost but you still expect to sell at a control price.
Forget it, all we end in scam because the committee member will be richer and the masses will be poorer.

Eku iroju ooooo, Nitoto, Eyin lokan

(1) (Reply)

Ramen Seasoning Powder Ramen Sauce Sachets / Dehydrated Vegetable Blend / Kangen Water Machine Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.