Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 (77 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 by dallyemmy: 8:51pm On Feb 14
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15TH 2024

THEME: WHY GOD CHOSE YOU

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 by dallyemmy: 8:52pm On Feb 14
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 by dallyemmy: 8:05am On Feb 15
*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for choosing the base and foolish things of this world to confound the wise, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

2.Father, You're the God who does as it pleases You and none can query You.

3.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and, for Your purpose and pleasure.

4.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

5.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am, and, for where You're taking me.

6.Thank You, Father, for choosing me for Your divine assignments, even, I before the foundation of the world.
Ope
7.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of pride in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart, that You will not despise, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/2024 by dallyemmy: 5:57pm On Feb 15
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 15TH FEBRUARY 2024

DAY 36– THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH, 2024
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR COMPLETE FAITH IN GOD THIS YEAR
BIBLE TEXT(S): HEBREWS 11:1& 6, MARK 9:23.

INTRODUCTION

Situations of life have drifted so many Christians away from God, that they no longer trust the power of God and what He can do. Knowing that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Still, their hope has been deferred and their heart is sick. But there is hope and healing if we can be patient, read and believe the word of God joy awaits us.

LET US PRAY

Father, we thank you for the grace to have faith in you and your word, in Jesus’ name. 1 Chronicles 29:13.

Holy Ghost give me understanding to build my faith, in Jesus’ name. Judges 1:20.

Father, I resist every device of Satan to take the Word from me, in Jesus’ name. James 4:7.

Holy Spirit, always prepare my heart to receive the word, in Jesus’ name. Psalm 51:10.

Father, take every heart of stone away from me, and give me the heart of flesh that is receptive to your word in Jesus’ name. Ezekiel 36:26

Lord by your grace, the affairs of this world will not choke your word in my heart in Jesus’ name. Matthew 13:22.

Father please give me the gift of faith to move mountains and do exploit for you in Jesus’ name. 1 Corinthians 12:9.

Father any power that attacks faith will not prosper in my life, in Jesus’ name. 1 Peter 5:8.

Father let my faith grow from seed to great level, in Jesus’ name. Luke 17:6, Matthew 8:10.

Father my faith will not fail me on the day of adversity, in Jesus’ name. Proverbs 24:10.

Father as your wind is blowing, by faith I covenant my unborn and born generation to the Almighty God in Jesus’ name. Romans 4:17.

Father by faith I decree every sick person in any hospital bed receive your healing and be made whole in Jesus’ name. Psalm 34:19, 1 Peter 2:24.

Father please increase the faith of every believer for exploit in soul winning and evangelism in Jesus’ name. Mark 16:20.

Father please as we study your word daily please increase our faith to take the nations of the world for you in the name of Jesus. 2 Timothy 2:15,

Father as your wind is blowing and as we draw faith from your word, let signs and wonders accompany our faith every day in Jesus’ name. Mark 16:17.

(1) (Reply)

It Is God's Will For You To Prosper. / Isaiah 44:24 I Am YHVH That Maketh All Things; That Stretcheth Forth The Heavens / What Changed My Life Forever: A Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.