Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media (278 Views)

Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling / Ghana And Ghanians, Please do something about this / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Fineman2: 8:52pm On Feb 14
From John dumelo to almost every Ghanian, they keep trolling us on social media

🇳🇬🇬🇭 “if I take 5,000 cedis to Nigeria, will I get a car to buy?”

A Ghanaian lady on Twitter want's to know, if she can purchase a car with 5,000cedis when she land in Nigeria.🙄🤭

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Fineman2: 8:53pm On Feb 14
This is getting more and more interesting
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14
Who don pass you don pass you. Nigeria is bigger than Ghana.
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by judatech: 8:57pm On Feb 14
I foresaw this... Nigerians nearly buried them.
I believe it's Ghanaians evil eye cost us that cup...but we will bounce back!
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by God1000(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14
Lol, Who hate us more between Ghanians and south Africans? Or maybe it's just the usual banter
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by insidelife22(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14
I hereby call on all Ghanaians to let us enjoy our Tinublation in peace.
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Fineman2: 11:25pm On Feb 14
insidelife22:
I hereby call on all Ghanaians to let us enjoy our Tinublation in peace.
lol, they should abeg
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 5:19am On Feb 15
God1000:
Lol, Who hate us more between Ghanians and south Africans? Or maybe it's just the usual banter

grin grin grin
The answer lies in your answer to the following question: who do your people hate the most between the two? grin grin. The feeling is mutual grin.

Why always playing victim......you go all over the continent causing trouble and being chased out everywhere like homeless dogs and yet you still don't get it ? grin grin grin. You were all over the cyber-space insulting every African and now you don't understand why they have all been united to humble the directionless , hungry giant grin grin.

"I Wonder why they hate us " grin grin grin. Moronic humans . Do anyhow and see anyhow grin. This must go on for a year grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 5:25am On Feb 15
judatech:
I foresaw this... Nigerians nearly buried them.
I believe it's Ghanaians evil eye cost us that cup...but we will bounce back!

You didn't bury them, you invited unnecessary attention to yourselves as usual and now the whole continent is putting you in your rightful place as a big for nothing giant grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 5:29am On Feb 15
immortalcrown:
Who don pass you don pass you. Nigeria is bigger than Ghana.

It's not the size that counts , it's how you use it that counts grin grin grin. ......and we all know the results from the giant grin grin
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by God1000(m): 5:44am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin
The answer lies in your answer to the following question: who do your people hate the most between the two? grin grin. The feeling is mutual grin.

Why always playing victim......you go all over the continent causing trouble and being chased out everywhere like homeless dogs and yet you still don't get it ? grin grin grin. You were all over the cyber-space insulting every African and now you don't understand why they have all been united to humble the directionless , hungry giant grin grin.

"I Wonder why they hate us " grin grin grin. Moronic humans . Do anyhow and see anyhow grin. This must go on for a year grin
Your comment is full of insults but I get it, you are a typical hateful south African that sees nothing good in us except the dark side, every nation has its dark underbelly including south Africa, for us we don't keep quiet and pretend, we talk about our problems on social media which makes people like you to know everything about us, but it's fine.

This unending rivalry between us won't do us any good.

How do you call the most successful and hardworking people in Africa directionless and hungry, individually we are doing great for ourselves, please respect the largest democracy, the biggest economy and the true giant of Africa, we're not mate

1 Like

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 7:02am On Feb 15
God1000:
Your comment is full of insults but I get it, you are a typical hateful south African that sees nothing good in us except the dark side, every nation has its dark underbelly including south Africa, for us we don't keep quiet and pretend, we talk about our problems on social media which makes people like you to know everything about us, but it's fine.

This unending rivalry between us won't do us any good.

How do you call the most successful and hardworking people in Africa directionless and hungry, individually we are doing great for ourselves, please respect the largest democracy, the biggest economy and the true giant of Africa, we're not mate

LMFAO. Your post has hypocrisy written all over it btw shocked

1. Your are more hardworking and successful in what exactly compared to the rest of the citizens of Africa? grin

2. You're the poverty capital of the world, that's what I meant by hungry, how would I know about your individual efforts, I'm talking about you as a collective here grin. For a mineral rich country with a huge population, you're not using both effectively hence Nigeria is a big hot mess compared to a lot of African countries....that's why I called you directionless grin .

3. Buddy, you know about South African problems because South Africans voice out their concerns about such , no?. So don't hide behind that, you are no more vocal about Nigerian problems than the rest of Africa. The difference between you and us is that you're known to export your darkside into other nations, that's why you're treated like criminals and viewed with suspicion grin.
4. LMFAO @ democracy and big economy grin grin. Buddy, you need to respect yourselves first, you're the butt of all jokes now around the continent because of your own empty-chest beating grin

And lastly, stop the victim mentality , youre getting the treatment you asked for. Do anyone, and see anyhow.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by God1000(m): 7:28am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Your post has hypocrisy written all over it btw shocked

1. Your are more hardworking and successful in what exactly compared to the rest of the citizens of Africa? grin

2. You're the poverty capital of the world, that's what I meant by hungry, how would I know about your individual efforts, I'm talking about you as a collective here grin. For a mineral rich country with a huge population, you're not using both effectively hence Nigeria is a big hot mess compared to a lot of African countries....that's why I called you directionless grin .

3. Buddy, you know about South African problems because South Africans voice out their concerns about such , no?. So don't hide behind that, you are no more vocal about Nigerian problems than the rest of Africa. The difference between you and us is that you're known to export your darkside into other nations, that's why you're treated like criminals and viewed with suspicion grin.
4. LMFAO @ democracy and big economy grin grin. Buddy, you need to respect yourselves first, you're the butt of all jokes now around the continent because of your own empty-chest beating grin

And lastly, stop the victim mentality , youre getting the treatment you asked for. Do anyone, and see anyhow.
grin grin grin
Lol, I see envy and jealousy in your comment, this conversation reminds me of those days on Facebook that I would argue with you guys throughout the day.

Yes some Nigerians are into illegal stuff in some countries which I personally detest, but don't use that to make a stupid and meaningless point because we still have millions of good Nigerians that are making legitimate ends meet in other countries.

Do you know that south Africa has one of the highest unemployment rates in Africa today, The official unemployment rate was 31,9% in the third quarter of 2023. The results of the Quarterly Labour Force Survey (QLFS) indicate that the number of employed persons increased by 399 000 to 16,7 million in the third quarter of 2023 compared to 16,3 million in the second quarter of 2022.

Stop fooling yourself and Stop living in denial of reality, we all have problems.

There's poverty in south Africa too
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 8:28am On Feb 15
God1000:

Lol, I see envy and jealousy in your comment, this conversation reminds me of those days on Facebook that I would argue with you guys throughout the day.

Yes some Nigerians are into illegal stuff in some countries which I personally detest, but don't use that to make a stupid and meaningless point because we still have millions of good Nigerians that are making legitimate ends meet in other countries.

Do you know that south Africa has one of the highest unemployment rates in Africa today, The official unemployment rate was 31,9% in the third quarter of 2023. The results of the Quarterly Labour Force Survey (QLFS) indicate that the number of employed persons increased by 399 000 to 16,7 million in the third quarter of 2023 compared to 16,3 million in the second quarter of 2022.

Stop fooling yourself and Stop living in denial of reality, we all have problems.

There's poverty in south Africa too

LMFAO. You're repeating what I said to prove what ? grin. Didn't I say that you know about South African problems because they are published by the South Africans themselves, no what I said ? grin

Jealous and envious of what exactly? grin. I really need an answer to this one , no deflection please grin.

No one said you don't have good Nigerians making legitimate living , but those are usually a minority compared to the loonies and lazy criminals you export. That's why you have the reputation you have grin. Don't blame me for it, blame your people for exporting your darkside in large numbers grin..

Ofcourse we all have problems, who denied that?....(trying to sound smart but failing dismally ) grin. But you also create more problems for yourselves outside of Nigeria; both online and in person ....that's why all African countries celebrated your demise .... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by IronGalaxy: 8:36am On Feb 15
God1000:

Its the whole continent...and you bring that to yourselves because of your big mouth

1 Like

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by IronGalaxy: 8:39am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're repeating what I said to prove what ? grin. Didn't I say that you know about South African problems because they are published by the South Africans themselves, no what I said ? grin

Jealous and envious of what exactly? grin. I really need an answer to this one , no deflection please grin.

No one said you don't have good Nigerians making legitimate living , but those are usually a minority compared to the loonies and lazy criminals you export. That's why you have the reputation you have grin. Don't blame me for it, blame your people for exporting your darkside in large numbers grin..

Ofcourse we all have problems, who denied that?....(trying to sound smart but failing dismally ) grin. But you also create more problems for yourselves outside of Nigeria; both online and in person ....that's why all African countries celebrated your demise .... grin grin[sup][/sup]
Everybody and their mama is supposedly "jealous" of them, but there's never answer as what we supposed to be "jealous" of

3 Likes

Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by God1000(m): 9:06am On Feb 15
IronGalaxy:
Its the whole continent...and you bring that to yourselves because of your big mouth

Big mouth indeed. cheesy
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by God1000(m): 9:33am On Feb 15
Lionessza6:

Ofcourse we all have problems, who denied that?....(trying to sound smart but failing dismally ) grin. But you also create more problems for yourselves outside of Nigeria; both online and in person ....that's why all African countries celebrated your demise .... grin grin
so much bitterness in you
Re: Ghanians Continue Trolling Nigeria On Social Media by Lionessza6(f): 9:47am On Feb 15
God1000:
so much bitterness in you

Not as bitter as those whose chosen position is victimhood grin. "Ghana hates us " grin. "Kenya hates us" grin."India hates us ". grin. "UAE hates us": etc etc etc grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NATO Sending Troops To Ukraine Could Lead To WW3 / Iranian Foreign Minister Receives Calls For De-escalation Amidst Rising Tensions / Russian Replied Ukraine Over Accusation Of President Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.