Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows (2862 Views)

10,000 Naira Gifting / 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Urah2024: 3:15pm On Feb 16
Pls I just saw this my grand mother is a widow, I am trying my best to take care of her. This 20k will go a long way, she doesn't have a phone but I can rush there y0u can speak with her .
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Shytreasure(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16
guobe:
The sum of 160,000 naira of 20k each have been transferred to 8 people.
Two more slots of 20k remaining.
I will go through the requests on ground and transfer the remaining two slots tomorrow.
Will commence my 10k slot for 5 people on Monday next week.
Thank you.

Noted, thank you.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by PinkNature(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16
guobe:
The sum of 160,000 naira of 20k each have been transferred to 8 people.
Two more slots of 20k remaining.
I will go through the requests on ground and transfer the remaining two slots tomorrow.
Will commence my 10k slot for 5 people on Monday next week.
Thank you.

Please, I plead that students should be considered also sir, it's because of transport fare to return back to school that's why I'm still at home. My family have never been this broke before. I'm pleading with you.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by debbydams(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16
@guobe.. good evening sir, there's a widow who doesn't have where to sleep, she's sleeping inside a shop, i tried to help but the person I'm staying with refusedU this will go a long way..09153443998 thanks
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:09am On Feb 17
Just finished having a video call with Mama Jerry Elizabeth Oluwasegun and will be transferring 20k to her now
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:15am On Feb 17
@miniminster the number dropped is not going we may have to move to another person
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:24am On Feb 17
Transfer of 20k to Elizabeth Oluwasegun completed.
180k transferred so far.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by debbydams(f): 9:36am On Feb 17
guobe:
180k transferred so far.
thanks sir God will shower his blessings in you this will go a long for her

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Shytreasure(m): 9:37am On Feb 17
guobe:
180k transferred so far.

Morning sir, well-done for the fine work.

I was among those who indicated interest yesterday to assist a widow, however you said we should wait till today.
I will appreciate if my request considered. She really need help.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:46am On Feb 17
debbydams:
thanks sir God will shower his blessings in you this will go a long for her
Thanks
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 9:47am On Feb 17
Shytreasure:

Morning sir, well-done for the fine work.

I was among those who indicated interest yesterday to assist a widow, however you said we should wait till today.
I will appreciate if my request considered. She really need help.
We have just one more slot left for the 20k.
I want the donor to pick the last person himself.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by superintendents(m): 9:50am On Feb 17
guobe:

guobe good morning, please make i see even 5k from your side own share, it would reach next week probably..

embarassed
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 10:06am On Feb 17
superintendents:
guobe good morning, please make i see even 5k from your side own share, it would reach next week probably..

embarassed
Goodmorning. It's for widows only
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Shytreasure(m): 10:09am On Feb 17
guobe:

Alright sir, that's noted.

I joined everyone to thank the donor and yourself for the wonderful work so far. It means a lot

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by superintendents(m): 10:11am On Feb 17
guobe:

Goodmorning. It's for widows only
I knew I just need a little help from you
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by MiniMonster: 10:13am On Feb 17
guobe:
@miniminster the number dropped is not going we may have to move to another person

No light in Uyo and her phone is down

This is bad if she misses a chance to get medication for her son😩
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 10:18am On Feb 17
MiniMonster:

No light in Uyo and her phone is down

This is bad if she misses a chance to get medication for her son😩
We only have one spot left for the 20k and the donor will decide who should be gifted
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 10:18am On Feb 17
Shytreasure:

Alright sir, that's noted.

I joined everyone to thank the donor and yourself for the wonderful work so far. It means a lot
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Notentitled(f): 12:12pm On Feb 17
@Goube, good morning sir, may God bless you for all you do. I know of a widow who is struggling with her kids this money will go a long way to help her. This her phone 07049607030 her name is ladi Usman also known as Iye Ele. Thank you
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17
Thank you @guobe.

There was this user earlier on @Mbabula who said he knows a mama who would benefit. If you can send the last one to the mama he knows, that will be good.

@guobe.
I want to thank you immensely. It is men like you who continue to demonstrate that we have decent humans in our country. A stranger gives another stranger money to give to other strangers and he discharges that with integrity.

You did it with integrity. Thank you.

When you are done? I would like us to do a final one. This time let's give N10K to twenty guys, totalling another N200K.

My only criteria is that they should be twenty guys on here on Nairaland and they must be guys who have not used words of insult or ethnic bigotry against anyone else on here.

I will also send you money as a thank you from me to you.

Let me know when you are ready to begin again.

Again, If possible, let's have this conversation through email. I have not received any email back from you yet.

guobe:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by superintendents(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17
NemoDatQuod:
Thank you @guobe.

There was this user earlier on @Mbabula who said he knows a mama who would benefit. If you can send the last one to the mama he knows, that will be good.

@guobe.
I want to thank you immensely. It is men like you who continue to demonstrate that we have decent humans in our country. A stranger gives another stranger money to give to other strangers and he discharges that with integrity.

When you are done? I would like us to do a final one. This time let's give N10K to twenty guys, totalling another N200K.

My only criteria is that they should be twenty guys on here on Nairaland and they must be guys who have not used words of insult or ethnic bigotry against anyone else on here.

Again, If possible, let's have this conversation through email. I have not received any email back from you yet.

may God bless you and your entire family sir..

You would never lack by the grace of God..

Thank you..

Thank you guobe, please look through my side, am in dear need, wanna settle even some loan.

Please guobe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by NoahHadNoArk: 7:20pm On Feb 17
NemoDatQuod:
Thank you @guobe.

@guobe.

Thank you is not enough

You’ve done noble
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by guobe: 7:21pm On Feb 17
NemoDatQuod:
Thank you @guobe.

@guobe.

Thank you sir no problem. Will send you an email now.

I just sent you a mail now.
Thank you sir.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17
NemoDatQuod:
Thank you @guobe.

@guobe.

The criteria are limited bro. People will create new accounts to receive this cash from you. The accounts you choose should be more than 2-5 years of unblemished record.
Just my two cents. It's your money and you can do as you see fit though.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17
luminouz:

The criteria are limited bro. People will create new accounts to receive this cash from you. The accounts you choose should be more than 2-5 years of unblemished record.
Just my two cents. It's your money and you can do as you see fit though.
2-5 years for just 10k naira. Allow the guy do his thing na. He made the offer today and no one can create a new account on Jan 2024 because of this.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17
jmoore:

2-5 years for just 10k naira. Allow the guy do his thing na. He made the offer today and no one can create a new account on Jan 2024 because of this.
You are exactly the reason why I made the post. A look back at your history is enough. The dude wanted courteous and non-vulgar people to benefit from his largesse and you are here saying rubbish? People have created accounts for this stuff and as such the money goes back to the same vulgar and tribalistic mudafuckers who he is aiming to avoid.

Dafuq you mean just 10k naira? Are you MÃD? Why don't you go steal that shiit for Oshodi and watch as the Lord will welcome you to Hell sharp sharp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by jmoore(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17
luminouz:

You are exactly the reason why I made the post. A look back at your history is enough. The dude wanted courteous and non-vulgar people to benefit from his largesse and you are here saying rubbish? People have created accounts for this stuff and as such the money goes back to the same vulgar and tribalistic mudafuckers who he is aiming to avoid.

Dafuq you mean just 10k naira? Are you MÃD? Why don't you go steal that shiit for Oshodi and watch as the Lord will welcome you to Hell sharp sharp.

You are setting rules on someone's money. U no get shame?
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Notentitled(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17
Notentitled:
@Goube, good morning sir, may God bless you for all you do. I know of a widow who is struggling with her kids this money will go a long way to help her. This her phone 07049607030 her name is ladi Usman also known as Iye Ele. Thank you

Please consider this widow in your next giving away is she is really struggling to survive in this hardship. I use to help in d little I can to assist her, you can call her to verify.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by wicca059(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17
I stumbled upon this thread and I must say the donors are truly inspirational. Times are hard and they have done their bits to come through for needy widows.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by NoahHadNoArk: 7:49pm On Feb 17
NoahHadNoArk:

She lost her husband last year April, he was buried in May, Esit Eket Akwa Ibom state.

She’s been struggling to keep her shop floating by means of stocking up and paying rents too for the shop and her one room apartment. Add to this the task of feeding and paying her 4yr olds fees and keeping him in school.

She’s 25yrs

Her name is Uduak. Please help her.

Her shop rent is 60k and her landlady is on her neck. That’s her number up there.

I hope God moves you or someone, anyone on this platform to help her.

Bless up

NemoDatQuod

Boss please do your best and look into this.

Ekaette Sunday Udonte

Let’s save her
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17
jmoore:

You are setting rules on someone's money. U no get shame?
It was a piece of advice. Stop the reverse psychology bullshiiit bro...it doesn't work on me.
Re: 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows by Shytreasure(m): 12:16am On Feb 18
@NemoDatQuod and @goube, you people have done wonderfully well, on behalf of those who have benefited from this initiatives gear towards assisting the vulnerables, i say thank you.

Meanwhile, if the donor hasn't chosen someone for the last slot yet, i appeal to you to look towards a widow who stays close to me whose condition is pitiable, as she struggles alone to care for the children ever since her husband died. I do the little i could from time to time, but this would also go a long way for her. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Irritating In The Romance Section?? / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures / Why Naija Girls Dey Get Big Belle Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.