Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,512 members, 7,904,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (21162 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 12:14pm On Feb 16
tollyboy5:

You suppose marry na biko.
grin grin All is well
You see am abi.. Some of my mates sef don dey go PTA meeting and I never even know man sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by harisclub: 12:26pm On Feb 16
Oga dump her... No allow anybody pressure you... If she so much love val let her do for you since you couldn't do for her.. Rubbbish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by jessylaurel(f): 1:09pm On Feb 16
luminouz:

You should be ashamed of yourself. He is the one feeding her already before Val, so he should go and steal when he has no money for Val abi?

Na relaxer full your brain, oloun!!!

A poor boy speaks with so much anger and disgust. Shake your head let me hear how empty it sounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Autobot05: 1:13pm On Feb 16
Lol why she nor carry you out

Disengage from her emotionally but still keep her around till it’s the proper time to dispose her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Kinzo0917(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16
Boondocxs:

All these plenty rants on top 1.5k grilled fish?? ? ?
Smelly broke things get out of my sight

That why you are still single at your age

Very soon, you go enta menopause

Dey there dey do fine girl and dey select men

You know women clock is very short
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Obierika(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16
Lonestar124:
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?

Do they even still sell suya of 500Naira?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Dybala11(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16
Boondocxs:

All these plenty rants on top 1.5k grilled fish?? ? ?
Smelly broke things get out of my sight
The smelly broke things include only you and OP's girlfriend with yeye entitlement mentality. So 1.5k grilled fish is too expensive for you or for OP's girlfriend to buy in order to satisfy a mere craving??
In this life, in all your gettings just ensure that you have/get money, so that you won't have to depend on others to be able to get grilled fish sold for ordinary 1.5k
Yeye dey smell, all this fish brain people sef.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16
jessylaurel:

A poor boy speaks with so much anger and disgust. Shake your head let me hear how empty it sounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.