Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,295 members, 7,934,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Want To Be A World Champion � (I Want To Be Better Than Francis Ngannou ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Be A World Champion � (I Want To Be Better Than Francis Ngannou ) (119 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) / Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A World Champion � (I Want To Be Better Than Francis Ngannou ) by Promise47(m): 7:47am On Feb 15
It's has always be my dream of being a Professional in boxing or MMA or Golf or motor race I want to be better than Francis ngannou he said I grow up in sand mine of Cameroon me I grow up in a hard way hard life I want to better I want to fight and win for my family my love onces my follow Nigeria citizens and my country Nigeria I want to be the best in everything even I ⛳ golf in MMA in boxing 🥊 UFC motor race I believe I can make everyone in my family happy and my country Nigeria I want to be the champion of the world in any sporting events and it will be a great privileged to represent my people my country it great honour I will also love to win the Olympics gold medal I don't mind injury my self to do so I want it for my country badly for my people my family and my follow citizens I pray God help me
Re: I Want To Be A World Champion � (I Want To Be Better Than Francis Ngannou ) by eepeepook: 6:55pm On Feb 15
Guy, I’ve seen your picture. Swallow Sniper if you no get better thing to do with your time.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs. Chelsea: Probable XI And Match Preview / Dani Alves Sentenced To 4 Years 6 months Imprisonment / Klopp's Liverpool Triumphs Over Chelsea In Carabao Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.