Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! (956 Views)

Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / 'I'm Cool With Google Trader' – Seun Osewa, Nairalist Founder / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2011
SEUN HONESTLY I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR REASONS FOR SHUTTING DOWN NAIRALIST!

THAT SITE IS THE SITE THAT WILL TAKE YOU PLACES IN NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE!

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO HELL BENT ON INSTANT GRATIFICATIONS AND RETURNS??

LAUNCHING NAIRALIST WAS ONE BRILLIANT IDEA FROM A NIGERIA SO FAR - IN FACT, FOR NAIRALAND AND NAIRALIST, I HAVE SUGGESTED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT SEUN SHOULD BE RECOMMENDED FOR NATIONAL HONOURS IN OTHER TO MOTIVATE THE YOUTHS OF NIGERIA TO GO INTO ICT, ONLY FOR HIM TO FROZE NAIRALIST FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON!

NAIRALANDERS PLS LETS PREVAIL ON THIS YOUNG MAN TO EITHER RELAUNCH NAIRALIST OR INVITE INVESTORS TO HELP HIM RUN THE SITE - IT WILL BE A DISHONOUR TO NIGERIANS AND THE BLACK RACE IF SEUN IS ALLOWED SHUT DOWN THAT BEAUTIFUL AND EASY TO NAVIGATE SITE!

SHUTTING DOWN NAIRALIST WILL BE ANOTHER PROVE THAT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN CANT COMPETE FAVOURABLY IN ANYTHING GOOD!

AV GONE THRU GOOGLE TRADER AND IN ALL FAIRNESS, I DONT LIKE IT AS MUCH AS NAIRALIST! [GOOGLE TRADER SEEMS SO DISTANT TO ME WHILE NAIRALIST IS HOME!

SEUN PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT NAIRALIST FAST, PLS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by yamakuza: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2011
I'm surprised you are the only one here.

If other users dont value it that much, perhaps he has a point?

You might need to rethink your approach. I dont think gra gra will work, at least not as much as enumeration or proposing solutions.
Re: Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2011
OP, no need to tear ya shirt. Launch ya own classified listings site. We go support you.
Re: Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
Gbam
Re: Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by yemo90(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2011
Seun may have sign a non-compete deal with new-breeds like vconnect & dealfish and is now smiling to the bank.
Re: Attention Seun: Relaunch Nairalist Now Or Face Sanctions! by Seun(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2011
I have no problem with people who care so much about Nairalist.
If we continue to get these requests, we may revive Nairalist.

(1)

Forex Is The Noah’s Ark Of Financial Hub / What Can I Invest In? / SA Firms Remain Bigger Than Nigeria's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.