Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33999 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 2:54pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Reality is na men when dey do like you and OP dey kpai quick sef, dem dey here for Europe, most homeless and thrown out now...Hahaha, nyash lickers!
nyash lickers in almost all your comments grin
You are really pain seriously and i love that. I love seeing your type and that online begi begi tochez24 gnashing their teeth in pain over women matter
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Suicideboy: 2:55pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
i will call my uncle to follow OP step and sing his beautiful darling wife praises to una. If that will reduce your type of men existence on earth then so be it

You must be a gay
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 2:59pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Yes e dey pain me!... now fvck off!
we know say e dey pain you and that beggar suya tochez24. We go choke una miserable life praising our women

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

And who said he should not enjoy is wife, she just like creating an imaginary enemy in her head (3D) lipsrsealed ...

doing eye service won't change what we already know .. tan ni E-angel isonu grin

Doing eyeservice for who?

Men like you selling used 40" LCD TV to feed after voting Tinubu?

Or the tochy guy begging for less than $3?

Or Jerome eating tuwo and stew from 555?

Hahaha. Y'all delude yourselves into thinking any sane woman wants you, let alone me. Goodluck to the women that tick your wife-material box on NL. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16
Kcxee:

To you, you are wise but i feel your knowledge is limited.

Why should you make another race a standard for your own race.

The man(OP) knows what he has seen, let him show appreciation.

Saying thank you for a service you paid for and got is a bad thing to do.

Grow up sir
When women like your posts alot of reality is lacking about it!!!... quote me any where, women hates truth, logic and fact so they always follow idiots who will make the world a fairy land for them!, most definitely OP"s likes na only 5 percent be men the rest 95 percent are women, so when women like your comments and all you do, think about it again, you're towing a path of you being used!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:01pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

May your breath seize any time you stop quoting me⚡⚡

I don't talk to you
I don't even want to associate with you
I don't have anything in common with you

Yet you keep quoting me at every opportunity you get⚠️

Well i still wouldn't come down to your level to argue or whatever!!!!

When you're done, you can go back to your miserable life oga😆😂😂😂
hahaha begi begi sef dey chook mouth for our darling women matter

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
we know say e dey pain you and that beggar suya tochez24. We go choke una miserable life praising our women
No man will be engaging seriously on these topic with stupid and unreasonable counters, I've proved my points already...bunch of FAILURES Lol

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:03pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
When women like your posts alot of reality is lacking about it!!!... quote me any where, women hates truth, logic and fact so they always follow idiots who will make the world a fairy land for them!, most definitely OP"s likes na only 5 percent be men the rest 95 percent are women, so when women like your comments and all you do, think about it again, you're towing a path of you being used!
painment grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
No man will be engaging seriously on these topic with stupid and unreasonable counters, I've proved my points already...bunch of FAILURES Lol

After all your point, he is still happily married to his wife and he would praise her tomorrow again. Now rest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by fxexperts: 3:04pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡
See this foolsih soul. what is wrong in him appreciating his good wife. you are the type of people who will be the first to complain if you boss do not praise you or encourage when you do the same job, they are paying you for. I am the type of managing who appreciates my workers when they perform their job very well, the same job they are been paid to do. Even where i work my boss also appreciate me with words whenever i exceed target for the same work i was employed to do. and when i get such appreciation i found at that it makes me to give more to the company. but whenever you have the kind of boss who do not appreciate your effort it kills motivation. but i guess kids like you do not know this.

tochez24:

Lol 😆😆😆

A poor man has seen things in the hands of women i tell you⚠️

Oga when you make money, you will realize that you don't need women!!!

But for now, keep worshiping your wife😁😆😆
Says a broke man, as poor as a church rat.

tochez24:

Nobody needs your approval oga⚠️

And he's a very foolish simp for bringing private matter online.

If he thinks he has a good wife, then he should keep it to himself or probably show her love or whatever offline!!!!
But when the woman is a bad one, it is okay to bring the matter online. You all are allergic to good news. They have broken your heart so much, that is why your heart is so bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:05pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
hahaha biko be expecting another post from my uncle. Op own na child's play for where my uncle go over praise him darling wife

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16
Suicideboy:

You must be a gay
That person na woman (FEMINISTS), we know dem, people who mask there gender naim person wey get sense go take serious?? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 3:05pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

After all your point, he is still happily married to his wife and he would praise her tomorrow again. Now rest.

Exactly my sister, i wish they can just rest and allow me enjoy my simp and let them continue to be alpha male grin, is life style no longer a choice again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

Exactly my sister, i wish they can just rest and allow me enjoy my simp and let them continue to be alpha male grin, is life style no longer a choice again?

As in ehn! They don't want to marry. They won't allow the married ones have peace. ekwensus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
nyash lickers in almost all your comments grin
You are really pain seriously and i love that. I love seeing your type and that online begi begi tochez24 gnashing their teeth in pain over women matter
No one is pained you single feminist!... I'm a married man and control my life and home 100 percent, who wan allow fool like you to control am??, na straight to early death, that's why you're single and seeking rubbish feminist validation, mad woman hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:09pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
That person na woman (FEMINISTS), we know dem, people who mask there gender naim person wey get sense go take serious?? Hahaha
hahaha lazy clown see as you accept defeat grin

Everybody too for here na women cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:11pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
No one is pained you single feminist!... I'm a married man and control my life and home 100 percent, who wan allow fool like you to control am??, na straight to early death, that's why you're single and seeking rubbish feminist validation, mad woman hahaha
hahaha see painment grin your fellow begi begi tochez24 don go hibernate grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 3:11pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Big time feminists forming like they care about men, that term "keep controlling me" I keep tackling naim dey pain dem, na mumu men I blame wey go allow woman you marry and provide for control you, Hahaha

There is nothing wrong if a man appreciate his wife, lets not get it twisted not all men have capcity to lead, and if we are being realistic some wife have insights more than there husband, Maybe OP does a ruinous job controlling himself before he succumb ... ti e yé

Naa dat busy body gurl just make me react, what do we make of winch break dancing at naming ceremonies cheesy
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:

No wonder you are running crazy here. If your wife was controlling you small, she won't allow her lovely husband dance naked in the market square. Except she is a bad woman. Which explains your anger and jealousy so far.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

As in ehn! They don't want to marry. They won't allow the married ones have peace. ekwensus.
And who told you we are not married??, next point is your wife dey suffer, una feminists na kolo dey worry una or insults!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

No wonder you are running crazy here. If your wife was controlling you small, she won't allow her lovely husband dance naked in the market square. Except she is a bad woman. Which explains your anger and jealousy so far.
Marry first!!!... we all know you're single and depressed, Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

There is nothing wrong if a man appreciate his wife, lets not get it twisted not all men have capcity to lead, and if we are being realistic some wife have insights more than there husband, Maybe OP does a ruinous job controlling himself before he succumb ... ti e yé

Naa dat busy body gurl just make me react, what do we make of winch break dancing at naming ceremonies cheesy

You too appreciate your wife that gave you 3kids already na. Why you dey always hide her? Na because her food no fine for eyes? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Marry first!!!... we all know you're single and depressed, Hahahaha

Nasoooo grin grin

Caleycash:
And who told you we are not married??, next point is your wife dey suffer, una feminists na kolo dey worry una or insults!

Nobody cares if you are married or single. Na you use your hand tell us. All we care about is that you leave this man and his lovely wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
hahaha see painment grin your fellow begi begi tochez24 don go hibernate grin

Lol 😆

What a fool⚠️

Oga i don't respond to broke idiots like you
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 3:17pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
wetin concern us with your marital status? Who fucking care?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

Same with me but this idiots don't get it... the point is her duty is what all women do daily infact in harder conditions, what's so special about it?, who's celebrating him from all his toils to provide and if expects praises him no well, it's his duty as well as his wives duty to care for him!, she's not doing birthday or house opening, imagine we all celebrate our wives for cooking??, omo the high pedestal is ridiculous, now to make matters worst passing a narrative of her control his life... don't you reason this as a man say this one be like person wey dey under kaya mata, kai chukwu aju! Hahahaa

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16
Scholace:
wetin concern us with your marital status? Who fucking care?
You don't care because you can't even get a boyfriend talk of a spouse... iwu failure! Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 3:19pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Lol 😆

What a fool⚠️

Oga i don't respond to broke idiots like you
hahaha see begi begi tochez24 dey call person broke grin nothing we no go see for seun platform o

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

Nasoooo grin grin

Nobody cares if you are married or single. Na you use your hand tell us. All we care about is that you leave this man and his lovely wife.
Dame way no one cares about your pathetic feminist life... most likely na lesbo you be, endtime woman!, your depression is just beginning! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
hahaha see begi begi tochez24 dey call person broke grin nothing we no go see for seun platform o

I don't blame you ⚠️

We're all online
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Dame way no one cares about your pathetic feminist life... most likely na lesbo you be, endtime woman!, your depression is just beginning! Hahaha

And I love that you don't care. Now can you leave the couple alone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 3:23pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Same with me but this idiots that get it... the point is her duty is what all women do daily infact in harder conditions, what's so special about it?, who's celebrating him from all his toils to provide and if expects praises him no well, it's his duty as well as his wives duty to care for him!, she's not doing birthday or house opening, imagine we all celebrate our wives for cooking??, omo the high pedestal is ridiculous, now to make matters worst passing a narrative of her control his life... don't you reason this as a man say this one be like person wey dey under kaya mata, kai chukwu aju! Hahahaa
you go just kpai throwaway on top OP lovely marriage. Your epistle doesn't change the fact that OP is happily married with lovely kids.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.