Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33985 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

You should be ashamed of yourself, a real woman will juxtapose with her fries .... not lifting picture on google

aunty fry your own

I cook and bake for fun. grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 8:31pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

I know you don't have retentive memory, go back use copy & paste option to quote me verbally cheesy
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

I know you don't have retentive memory, go back use copy & paste option to quote me verbally cheesy

That pot though. Una dirty no be small.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folake4u(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

NL redpiller: I cook and bake for fun.

RESULT... 😂😂😂

I hope Tallesty can see why I don't rate it when man tells me he can cook.🤣🤣🤣🤣

These pictures dey give me PTSD oh.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

These pictures dey give me PTSD oh.

Hahahaahaahaha. I am so sorry babe. Only God can tell what their u*dies looks like. grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Hahahaahaahaha. I am so sorry babe. Only God can tell what their u*dies looks like. grin

I'm not even joking. cry
The spaghetti picture is creepy.

Boxers fit don tear for yansh. embarassed
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

I'm not even joking. cry
The spaghetti picture is creepy.

Boxers fit don tear for yansh. embarassed

Hahaahaha! And he posted it to show me he is living life. Just as he posted that hideous pancakes. I cook and bake for fun indeed. Always as dirty and ugly as their meals. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 8:49pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

That pot though. Una dirty no be small.

i can envision the the defeat look in your eye tonight, one of those gurlz did wedding last year nov ... and you that have fendi plate and Gucci bed stil scampering for Bf

God is great sha

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folake4u(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Hahaahaha! And he posted it to show me he is living life. Just as he posted that hideous pancakes. I cook and bake for fun indeed. Always as dirty and ugly as their meals. grin

How's that living life? Abi na life dey leave am. grin

I'm telling you. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

How's that living life? Abi na life dey leave am. grin

I'm telling you. 🤣🤣🤣

In his neck of woods it is.
"I am eating PANCAKES" grin grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 8:54pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

i can envision the the defeat look in your eye tonight, one of those gurlz did wedding last year nov... and you that have fendi plate and Gucci bed stil scampering fr Bf

God is great sha

Heya. Congrats to her o.
They are always leaving you to marry. Women know who to use and dump and who to marry.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folake4u(f): 9:03pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

In his neck of woods it is.
"I am eating PANCAKES" grin grin

Make him carry go.

Won't be surprised if him and jerömestarkš are blood brothers.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Feb 19
folake4u:

Make him carry go.

Won't be surprised if him and jerömestarkš are blood brothers.

Alfa mails sure have something in common. grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folake4u(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Alfa mails sure have something in common. grin

They sure do! grin grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:20pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Heya. Congrats to her o.
They are always leaving you to marry. Women know who to use and dump and who to marry.

thought i was married with kids, cheesy

today you say A tomorrow na B, you are as confuse as your height cheesy abi yu don dey take weed small small

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

thought i was married with kids, cheesy

today you say A tomorrow na B, you are as confuse as your height cheesy abi yu don dey take weed small small

Did I say you are not married? Abi no be una dey get sidechicks? Person wey no get sense no get am sha. grin grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:29pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Did I say you are not married? Abi no be una dey get sidechicks? Person wey no get sense no get am sha. grin grin

When i said you don't have retentive memory, someone thought i was body shaming you ..smh

e sure me say na bodycount you take pass exams cheesy olodo

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

When i said you don't have retentive memory, someone thought i was body shaming you ..smh

e sure me say na bodycount you take pass exams cheesy olodo translate

Your ____ for use am pass too na.
Abi she be virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:34pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Your mama for use am pass too na.
Abi she be virgin? grin

Alol !! today would have gone down a remarkable date to celebrate over the years , just one thing missing ...

the look on your face 2nite,

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

Alol !! today we would have gone down a remarkable to celebrate over the year , just one thing missing ...

the look on your face 2nite,

The look on my face that your gf got married in November and I am supposedly searching for bf? Just dey play. grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:37pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

The look on my face that your gf got married in November and I am supposedly searching for bf? Just dey play. grin

i just hope someone is there to console you & cuddle you tonight, there are things 1m can't do cheesy
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

i just hope someone is there to console you & cuddle you tonight, there are things 1m can't do cheesy

Console kwa? You really wish you hit the right buttons. I am quoting you for future reference.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:47pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Console kwa? You really wish you hit the right buttons. I am quoting you for future reference.

grin grin

so it just ringed ! @49 future wo tun niyen, personally i won't to decieve you

aunty what remaining is for yu to close shop ... undecided
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

so it just ringed ! @49 future wo tun niyen, personally i won't to decieve you

aunty what remaining is for yu to close shop ... undecided

Shop is close my dear. No man puts 1m into an open shop every month. Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 9:57pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Shop is close my dear. No man puts 1m into an open shop every month. Use your head.

1m every month, yet you know all the warehouses they sell used blender and frying pan in mainland

becos of 3k difference you come to mainland cum buy glass, same you dey pour viva detergent inside morning fresh cheesy wo poco i don't want to talk

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

1m every month, yet you know all the warehouses they sell used blender and frying pan in mainland

becos of 3k difference you come to mainland cum buy glass, same you dey pour viva detergent inside morning fresh cheesy wo poco i don't want to talk

I live on the mainland. I didn't "come to the mainland". Please talk? You show people that know me how much you think you know.

Please talk, my dear.

Not one single shot on target. Not even one. But you can keep trying.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 10:12pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

I live on the mainland. I didn't "come to the mainland". Please talk? You show people that know me how much you think you know.

Please talk, my dear.

Not one single shot on target. Not even one. But you can keep trying.

grin grin grin

Oh you no longer live beside timaya side chick house, eeeyah pele !

buh that your former working place crazy gan, dem collect car, collect house naa God say make you buy cloth nd undies yourself .. all these small small gurlz must learn from ur story ... no be to dey use salary drink caprisun upandan undecided
1m per month no reach to retain house for lekki nii ... wehdone ma cheesy
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

Oh you no longer live beside timaya side chick house, eeeyah pele !

buh that your former working place crazy gan, dem collect car, collect house naa God say make you buy cloth nd undies yourself .. all these small small gurlz must learn from ur story ... no be to dey use salary drink caprisun upandan undecided
1m per month no reach to retain house for lekki nii ... wehdone ma cheesy

Lol. You talk too much gibberish for a human with a brain. Which bank gives house and car? Let alone to collect it. Or you expect me to be posting pictures inside car like you?

Another slow reasoning is assuming the wealthy are all in Lekki. The small girls are learning to work hard and legitimately. They are also learning to make smart financial decisions

Why pay exorbitant rent in Lekki when you can spend half on the mainland while saving, investing and building yours?

Rest my dear. You can't know more than I want you to know at every given time. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 10:25pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Lol. You talk too much gibberish for a human with a brain. Which bank gives house and car? Or you expect me to be posting pictures inside car like you?

Another slow reasoning is assuming the wealthy are all in Lekki. The small girls are learning to work hard and legitimately. They are also learning to make smart financial decisions

Why pay exorbitant rent in Lekki when you can spend half on the mainland while building yours?

Rest my dear. You can't know more than I want you to know at every given time. wink

are you saying official car and official house are all fallacies, are you dumb don't i have people that company gave official car

You can't post inside car but you can snap inside keke napep holding malt .. smh cheesy

So you can shalaye grin ... you neva see anything
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

are you saying official car and official house are all fallacies, are you dumb don't i have people that company gave official car

You can't post inside car but you can snap inside keke napep holding malt .. smh cheesy

So you can shalaye grin ... you neva see anything

That one na the problem of you and the people you know na. They are the ones that will return to trekking and homelessness when they resign. You are the dumb one to assume a car of my make, year and colour could have been "official".

Enough shalaye today. Let's see that special info you have on me. Please don't back down. grin

Yes, I can snap inside keke. Even inside danfo.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 10:41pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

That one na the problem of you and the people you know na. They are the ones that will return to trekking and homelessness when they resign. You are the dumb one to assume a car of my make, year and colour could have been "official".

Enough shalaye today. Let's see that special info you have on me. Please don't back down. grin

Yes, I can snap inside keke. Even inside danfo.

If i didnt know you own a customised car in your name, @least now i know you drive a yellow car going by ur complexion cheesy cheesy

you no go kill person grin boya ko nii gudnite

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Feb 19
chidiokay:

If i didnt know you own a customised car in your name, @least now i know you drive a yellow car going by ur complexion cheesy cheesy

you no go kill person grin boya ko nii gudnite

You know a lot but know nothing.

Why are you saying goodnight na? You done tire? Abi heat done wake your pikin? Pele o.
Awon Batified. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.