Stats: 3,198,752 members, 7,969,206 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (84484 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
pip love-vendor:

You are buying Usdchf. . . .really?. . . .hope you are trading the 5min time frame 'cause that is some serious gamble.
you are funny. wat do u know about gambling? do u know what am looking at or u know my yardstick for trading? and for you information i dont trade to take 20 or 30pips, i trade to take minimum of 100pips depending on the reality of the moment. let me give you small heads up. there is a confluence of resistance at that point. there is 38.2%fib level and also 200EMA that got rejected, CCI55 has not yet penetrated zero zone. i dont trade to win or be ryt, i trade what i see on my chart not your chart or anyones chart. if i win the trade fine and if i dont another tym will come, thats why i have my stoploss in place so please brother dont tell me am gambling again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

you are funny. wat do u know about gambling? do u know what am looking at or u know my yardstick for trading? and for you information i dont trade to take 20 or 30pips, i trade to take minimum of 100pips depending on the reality of the moment. let me give you small heads up. there is a confluence of resistance at that point. there is 38.2%fib level and also 200EMA that got rejected, CCI55 has not yet penetrated zero zone. i dont trade to win or be ryt, i trade what i see on my chart not your chart or anyones chart. if i win the trade fine and if i dont another tym will come, thats why i have my stoploss in place so please brother dont tell me am gambling again

Let me do what my therapist/wife have recommended and say sorry. . . .did not mean to tick you off. . . . .but you are right we all see things differently. . . .go on soun joo. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ Nice reply bro, the guy wanna test your temperament. Abeg beejaay no fighting anymore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
@pip love-vendor, thumb up, you did the right thing, but dont see Uchf selling sha, thats my own view
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ JAKpayen The bullishness in Euro maybe traced to the EU Summit for Thursday & Friday were a positive outcome is expected to resolve the debt impasse but we should not also forget that RBA is likely to cut interest rate tomorrow which may make EU become bearish in the short-term due to correlation. Please let's factor this into our trading plan. I remain bearish in the short-term.

Enjoy this bullishness until the day in question comes. As for me and my household ' Do longgggggg thing on EU we will be evangelising ' Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
JAkpayen:

^^ Nice reply bro, the guy wanna test your temperament. Abeg beejaay no fighting anymore.

wink

ehizmac:

@pip love-vendor, thumb up,  you did the right thing, but dont see Uchf selling sha, thats my own view

I'm looking at a 450 pip drop minimum. . . . . .the pair is in wave 5 zone of the mourinhno wave pattern grin. . . of course it's not going to happen overnight. . . wave 5 shows bias which in this case is short and the impulse strength to take profit point. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
i don't kno WHAT IS PUSHING GU,EU. Downward. Am with you. I think am already there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
Invisible forces
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
cristog120:

im with you.i wont buy yet untill 3370

same here, i'm not buying until 3370 too
ehizmac whts up, i've not been seeing u on skype
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
I can see GU selling to 1.5550 or lower. as for EU, looks like it has gotten to a price where it's likely to head back up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Annoyingly testy day today  angry Don't know about y'all selling the EU, if i was going to trade the EU, it'll be a buy. There's a support at 1.336x area and the last candle on the weekly is an inverted hammer.

If you want to short it, then you need to wait for a break of 13200 on say the 4hr chart which should give you a nice long ride to 12400.  This week, no currencies for me, the Dow and i have a date and i hope to be the one rap/ing it and not the other way around  lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
naijababe:

Annoyingly testy day today  angry Don't know about y'all selling the EU, if i was going to trade the EU, it'll be a buy. There's a support at 1.336x area and the last candle on the weekly is an inverted hammer.

If you want to short it, then you need to wait for a break of 13200 on say the 4hr chart which should give you a nice long ride to 12400.  This week, no currencies for me, the Dow and i have a date and i hope to be the one rap/ing it and not the other way around lipsrsealed

You're weird wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
pip love-vendor:

You're weird wink

And you are clever dude cheesy Been told that since I was like 12 and I'll have you know it's also the reason why I am wearing Mr Naijababe's ring grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
naijababe:

If you want to short it, then you need to wait for a break of 13200 on say the 4hr chart which should give you a nice long ride to 12400.  This week, no currencies for me, the Dow and i have a date and i hope to be the one rap/ing it and not the other way around  lipsrsealed

gbam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
naijababe:

And you are clever dude  cheesy Been told that since I was like 12 and I'll have you know it's also the reason why I am wearing Mr Naijababe's ring  grin

I pray that Eurnzd breaks 17080 which automaticaly makes wave 3 complete. . . . .let it be so. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 06/12/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell = 1.5685 TP= 1.5555 SL= 1.5705

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy = 1.5580 Tp= 1.5610 SL= 1.5560

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 06/12/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell Limit = 1.3430 TP= 1.3400 SL= 1.3450

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Stop = 1.3275 TP= 1.3315 SL= 1.3255

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2011
honeric01:

I can see GU selling to 1.5550 or lower. as for EU, looks like it has gotten to a price where it's likely to head back up.
i dont see the pair going back up yet, maybe a little retrace back to the confluence zone of EMA55,EMA200 and SMA26 which happen to fall within the zone of 38.2%fib level. but this is fore.x anything can happen at any moment and as for GU a wonderful sell myt be out if the londoners could push it up to test EMA55 without a close above it.
just my chart talking anyway
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2011
naijababe:

the last candle on the weekly is an inside bar candle and being an inverted hammer doesnt really have much significance cos of where it formed. looking at the weekly i see it touching 1.31589 first before any other thing but again this is fore.x anything can happen at any moment
on the 4hrs the ground is already set for the kaboom. i have already stake some dough to that effect unless am reading my chart upside down.
and madam i have thinking about joining the equity trading, but i have been skeptical about the fact that its being traded on-exchange which gives room for inside trading. please whats your experience so far?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2011
beejaay:

i dont see the pair going back up yet, maybe a little retrace back to the confluence zone of EMA55,EMA200 and SMA26 which happen to fall within the zone of 38.2%fib level. but this is fore.x anything can happen at any moment and as for GU a wonderful sell myt be out if the londoners could push it up to test EMA55 without a close above it.
just my chart talking anyway

You could be wrong or right, this is forex, let us trade what we see on our chart cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toblosky(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2011
NAIJABABE can you share your system because am looking for a good system for weekly analysis.heard of[b] ichimoku cloud[/b] but am not still done.for now i trade mostly with fibo not bad shaa grin grin but no knowledge is a waste.my yim id is giant4u2000 May the green pips be with you grin grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Yes! This is forex it has happened again & expect more. No be my papa business. EU turn south again, still good I am already in the train. What about you? Good morning guys. I pray we all have a good trading day. Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2011
EUR/USD intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 1.3445.
Our Preference: SHORT positions @ 1.3435 with 1.3305 & 1.3275 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.3445 will call for a rebound towards 1.3485 & 1.352.

Comment: the pair is trading in an intraday bearish channel.

Trend: ST Consolidation; MT Bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2011
Confusion everywhere u go in the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2011
sum1 please tell me wits goin on in the market angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by NaiGerman(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2011
silibaba:

sum1 please tell me wits goin on in the market angry angry
I think this chaos got to do with S&P's yesterday threat to lower the credit rating of the remaining triple A holder countries in the Euro Zone including Germany and France
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2011
Am going to wait to buy now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2011
Buy time again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2011
Now would be the best time to sell USD/CHF if the 1hr closes forming a pinbar candle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2011
EUR/USD: Remains locked in some consolidation following the bounce out from 1.3200. The key levels to watch above and below come in at 1.3550 and 1.3360 respectively and a daily close above or below will be required for a clearer short-term directional bias. A break and close back above 1.3550 will suggest that the market is still in the process of correcting and could head back into the 1.3800 area, while a close back below 1.3360 will open the door for a bearish resumption and retest of the key October lows at 1.3145.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2011
JAkpayen:

Now would be the best time to sell USD/CHF if the 1hr closes forming a pinbar candle

i already sold for 9170 (1st tp) as target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2011
Na wao, each time i trail profits, it got hit and give me just peanut of the profits am suppose to scalp, wetin dey happen today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2011
No comment now because forex is the one that turns diviner to fool. 'Abiku to so ologun deke'

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100)

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.