Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria (2784 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by MOG6670(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

i dont av an android

am using a tecno t901

so what sorta question is did u need help and what can u teach me when av got no android and mentally distressed by the lack of some other necessities undecided

This is deep, I understand your situation sir.
To be sincere is not easy...
It not easy at all, you can work freely, thoroughly and eagerly went your basic need are meet.

Motivational speech is good, but reality is also here.
Presently I have a android device, a good and new one
I have Amazon account
I have one manuscript that's yet to be edited and format
But am so surprise, Payoneer are giving me headache, and don't tell me said I didn't Meetup with they requirements,
no!
It just being a Nigerian and and some other little factors

So it is good to motivate people, but it's more good and helpful to consider there condition/situation by rendering help to them whether monetary, information, resources Etc

Apology for my typos
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Cashio(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16
Nazgul:
Wealth doesn't come overnight. The problem with most youths these days is that they want to invest in a business today and become a millionaire in a couple of days, without possessing the creativity to make wealth. It doesn't work that way.

If you meet most wealthy people in Nigeria today (dangote inclusive) they would tell you that consistency and dedication is what catapulted them to the position they're today. They laboured consistently for years nurturing their business until it grew beyond their expectation.

Let me give you an example...if you want to open a restaurant business, you must think big. After opening it, you can choose to offer delivery services by creating an app where people can easily download your app and order for food from their offices...that's creativity.

You can expand and open more branches in cooperate environment, you can cover more states outside your starting point state. How do you think Mr Biggs, Chicken republic and the likes started?

Whatever business you choose to venture into, if you want to be successful in it, you must stand out from the majority.
And your dangote, they told you he is not stealing?
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16
MOG6670:

This is deep, I understand your situation sir.
To be sincere is not easy...
It not easy at all, you can work freely, thoroughly and eagerly went
your basic need are meet.

Motivational speech is good, but reality is also here.
Presently I have a android device, a good and new one
I have Amazon account
I have one manuscript that's yet to be edited and format
But am so surprise, Payoneer are giving me headache, and don't tell me said I didn't Meetup with they requirements,
no!
It just being a Nigerian and and some other little factors

So it is good to motivate people, but it's more good and helpful to consider there condition/situation by rendering help to them whether monetary, information, resources Etc

Apology for my typos

What can u do 4 me?

My brother's case is adding to it.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16
coputa:
change your thoughts and change your life

What kind of friend is this?

U asked 4 my contact

I dropped it even though itz risky

then u did nothing undecided
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Demigod22: 4:45pm On Feb 16
The departure from poverty to wealth is not always pure, the man who desire to divorce poverty and embrace wealth, has to do so many things that the righteous man will consider unholy.

Game of Thrones.

Wealth comes with responsibilities, and responsibility comes with sacrifice. The wealthiest in the society doesn't prioritize heaven. They know they have to do impure sacrifices.

Government, Military, Monarch, Feudal. No part of the world that wealth accompany righteousness. Even Solomon have to abandon his God as the wealth came. You can't be righteous and be wealthy.

Even the Church have to sell propaganda in order to make money.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16
Demigod22:
The departure from poverty to wealth is not always pure, the man who desire to divorce poverty and embrace wealth, has to do so many things that the righteous man will consider unholy.

Game of Thrones.

Wealth comes with responsibilities, and responsibility comes with sacrifice. The wealthiest in the society doesn't prioritize heaven. They know they have to do impure sacrifices.

Government, Military, Monarch, Feudal. No part of the world that wealth accompany righteousness. Even Solomon have to abandon his God as the wealth came. You can't be righteous and be wealthy.

Even the Church have to sell propaganda in order to make money.

Which sacrifice am i to make?
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Olawade24: 4:59pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

Start from been a peasant farmer.

Don't have land? Don't worry you can start planting in front of Lagos government house.

If they ask you who sent you? Just mention "Olawade" grin
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16
Olawade24:

Start from been a peasant farmer.

Don't have land? Don't worry you can start planting in front of Lagos government house.

If they ask you who sent you? Just mention "Olawade" grin

Dry soul
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by online4business: 5:28pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

4get

U dont understand
Then continue tinubulation.

Darwin will do the needful.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16
Nazgul:
Wealth doesn't come overnight. The problem with most youths these days is that they want to invest in a business today and become a millionaire in a couple of days, without possessing the creativity to make wealth. It doesn't work that way.

If you meet most wealthy people in Nigeria today (dangote inclusive) they would tell you that consistency and dedication is what catapulted them to the position they're today. They laboured consistently for years nurturing their business until it grew beyond their expectation.

Let me give you an example...if you want to open a restaurant business, you must think big. After opening it, you can choose to offer delivery services by creating an app where people can easily download your app and order for food from their offices...that's creativity.

You can expand and open more branches in cooperate environment, you can cover more states outside your starting point state. How do you think Mr Biggs, Chicken republic and the likes started?

Whatever business you choose to venture into, if you want to be successful in it, you must stand out from the majority.

Fellow entrepreneur, I hail. cool

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Nataba: 5:33pm On Feb 16
online4business:
Threads on nairaland that can make you wealthy in less than 5 years if you'll not be lazy and dedicate your time.

No be cho cho cho I'm a living witness and you can too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon

And a thread by venzal on copywriting.

Put in the work and in less than six months your story go change.

It's not for lazy people oooo.

Writing is the easiest way to make money online because only few people know how to write persuasive writing.

Find a way or find many excuses.

Remember, you can't make money and make excuses.

cool
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Olawade24: 5:37pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

Dry soul

Come with the way you are going don't go and open codedruns make them no go burst your yansh o.

Warning !!! grin
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by anslemarinze52(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16
Nazgul:

Shut up jor!!!
What is this one saying, let them keep decieving you. There is no legit way of rising to the top in Nigeria, you'll hustle and hope till kingdom comes and still pass that sense to your children. That's how generational poverty keeps racking up.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by anslemarinze52(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16
Nice2023:

Keep that to yourself.
It is this mentality that has made young and bright minds useless till this day.

This February alone,I have only stepped out of my house twice and other days just to drop my children at school.

I have made more than 2million so far this month and from a legit business.

Change ur thinking before u will start carrying guns to kidnap people,and if u are caught bye for u.

If you dere lie again on this forum I swear your family will crash in an accident.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by coputa(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

What kind of friend is this?

U asked 4 my contact

I dropped it even though itz risky

then u did nothing undecided
This why some of you hardly get help
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by coputa(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

I didn't see the number earlier,is it your WhatsApp number . you can delete it now I have saved it
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Demigod22: 8:27pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:

Kill your conscience.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Wakatumbit: 8:43pm On Feb 16
HellVictorinho6:
The worst u can do is attack me 4 making that statement

There are legit ways to make money but the truth is u can't hustle more than ur the economy. So it seems ur legit hustle is useless
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16
My friend who is into real estate in Abuja made a total sale of 2.5b worth of properties last year.

Calculate 5-10% of that as his commission.

That's fair enough 'richness" for a young guy.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16
anslemarinze52:

If you dere lie again on this forum I swear your family will crash in an accident.

I don't need to explain to u.

But one thing is sure,I say at as it is because I am into genuine business,na only yahoo boys and thieves dey hide to explain their sources of wealth.

I have a cooperative,I was an ex banker who knows his onions.

I know talks like this grieves and stings ur heart sorry man.
My family can't crash for speaking the truth but u don't sound like someone who's normal or one with reasonable family that is why, it is too cheap for u to abuse people down to their family. Its such a pity!

Every man can't be the same...knowledge differs and I wish u well in all u belief in.

Many of u can't never make it in this life because u guys are terribly limited in thinking...ur formal education and location are not enough to lift u out of poverty,hence ur thinking.

Invest in financial education,read books,keep friends in the financial sectors,go to treasury bill section and learn about money and its applications which I can recommend books for.

Lastly,there is money and legit money in this country and quit this ur limited thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Seunpapa65: 9:36pm On Feb 16
coputa:
Big lie, there are hundreds of legit hustle that can make one rich in Nigeria unless you are lazy upstairs
Like abeg I wan know
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16
Seunpapa65:

Like abeg I wan know

Real estate....

Software engineer...

The people who are building software companies that are making waves in Nigeria got their wealth legitly
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by anslemarinze52(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16
Nice2023:

I don't need to explain to u.

But one thing is sure,I say at as it is because I am into genuine business,na only yahoo boys and thieves dey hide to explain their sources of wealth.

I have a cooperative,I was an ex banker who knows his onions.

I know talks like this grieves and stings ur heart sorry man.
My family can't crash for speaking the truth but u don't sound like someone who's normal or one with reasonable family that is why, it is too cheap for u to abuse people down to their family. Its such a pity!

Every man can't be the same...knowledge differs and I wish u well in all u belief in.

Many of u can't never make it in this life because u guys are terribly limited in thinking...ur formal education and location are not enough to lift u out of poverty,hence ur poverty.

Invest in financial education,read books,keep friends in the financial sectors,go to treasury sections and learn about money and its applications.

Lastly,there is money and legit money in this country and quit this ur limited thinking.

Was the insult necessary

Yeah I'm poor as you said, did I choose it. ? Be grateful bro, I meant no harm though.

I won't say such again, sorry for my words.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16
online4business:

Then continue tinubulation.

Darwin will do the needful.

What kind of misfortune is this?
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16
Demigod22:

Kill your conscience.

I may not have to do that myself
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by coputa(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16
Seunpapa65:

Like abeg I wan know
know what
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by coputa(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16
Demigod22:

Kill your conscience.
let Don't be deceived conscience cannot die,it will haunt you forever.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by coputa(m): 12:01am On Feb 17
Cashio:
And your dangote, they told you he is not stealing?
They told you he stole to get to where he is today,what are still waiting for, don't you like riches and wealth
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by GreatAchiever1: 12:15am On Feb 17
While you may be thinking of how to get rich, I think the best you can ask yourself is what value can I create for people that would be beneficial to them and also what I am called to do. This is what you should figure out. Forget about being rich or being poor (that one dey the Hands of God). The work of your hands is the most important thing because while not all men will eventually become rich, all men should have some sort of vocation in carrying out their manly duties.

So bro, forget about getting rich and think about what you're called to do as your vocation and start doing it.
Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 12:24am On Feb 17
HellVictorinho6:
The worst u can do is attack me 4 making that statement
Psychological question so that those with legit ways will come brag about how legit they are and you'll reply with, "Wow! Please, teach me."

For that, let's all pretend there is no legit way just as you've concluded.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Legit Way Of Getting Rich In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 2:36am On Feb 17
Nazgul:

Apart from continuous capital infusion, everything you have said is the truth. It takes time to build wealth. It involves a lot of delayed gratification, planning, new ideas, trial and error, persistence, determination, hard work etc. The worse is when Nigerians come online to ask how much profit they will make a day after investing so so and so amount. Our people mistake revenues (not yet break-even sef) for profits. Another one is using the revenues they generate to build a house. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: / 9ja Babes, Dogs Or Saints? / Love And Trust: A Function Of Maturity In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.