Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,558 members, 7,951,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results (1774 Views)

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by fizanos(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
I think this is what's currently happening. e.g. Techloy talked about their monopolistic nature of biz that's killing entrepreneurship in Naija and later, AdSense disappeared on the site,

[size=16pt]Be Warned O!!! [/size]
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by DualCore1: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
this is just an observation however if true the morale is logical: dont bite the hands that feed you.
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by MyneWhite1(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
Techloy is still number one on most related searches, what do you mean?
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by rufaai(m): 3:30am On Dec 27, 2011
No, its not so, you should verify your thoughts. I think Loy disabled Google Adsense on his own, I saw that on one of hist tweets, he wants to serve his Ads in house.
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^which is better than plastering the stupid and yes elstupido and maldito google adsense all over your websites. Brother google, no vex o, but if wan ban me - just go to www..net and remove your nonsense ads jare cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by leMuhito(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2011
*dhtml:

^^^which is better than plastering the silly and yes elstupido and maldito google adsense all over your websites. Brother google, no vex o, but if wan ban me - just go to www..net and remove your nonsense ads jare cry cry cry cry cry cry

loool, Bro *dhtml se u dey vex ni?
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
mess google and f.uck the adsense programme, them dey madt! Google you dey madt o!!!
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by netesy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
even me GOOgle adsense ban www.webmajix.tk make u do your worst
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
Haba! See as boys dey dare google!
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
try addynamo.
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by leMuhito(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Guys, lets look no further or complain about big G, the peeps @ FlyMyAds are really doing well and they pay. At least,  they don pay me.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2011
The flymyads people, ave registered, stil trying to figure out where to hang their ads on my site.
Please help me look at my site and tell me the best place to fly their ads. www..net
Re: Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results by flexgee: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2011
Click the link below to join 888media, The best alternative to Google Adsense:

http://www.888media.net/index.php?r=8264

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Website Urgently Needed At A Relatively Modest Fee!#help Pls / Flat-sql - An Ultra-light Weight Database Engine :: Php Stuff / Part 1: How To Get Your First 1,000 Visitors As Fast As Possible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.