Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" (9179 Views)

Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Trustedpronet: 12:09pm On Feb 16
Love800:
What do u mean by increase of utilities?

. A utility is an important service such as water, electricity, or gas that is provided for everyone, and that everyone pays for.

Do you understand

1 Like

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by zoomzoom(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Chukwuka319 post=128478135]I thought that under BAT administration,ASUU won't have any reason to complain about their welfare,but obviously the contrary is gradually becoming the case.

He definitely made such remarks.
TINUBU said ASSU will never have to go on strike on his watch, and went ahead to acquiesce to all their demands including the burning issue of being removed from IPPIS AND APPROVAL of their seized 8mths salaries.

So, what's the delay in implementations?.

Another voicemail scam promises?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Love800(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16
But both the lecturers and parents pay for utilities in the country. So what are u still saying?
Trustedpronet:

. A utility is an important service such as water, electricity, or gas that is provided for everyone, and that everyone pays for.

Do you understand
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Chukwuka319(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16
[quote author=zoomzoom post=128484305][/quote] It's like his promises are AUDIO.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by amerengues(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16
membranus:
ASUU should hide his gun for now. Don't add to us parents headache. The government is broke, and no money to pamper ASUU, and there is hunger in the land.

Is that why they should be paid the same Salary since 2009?!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by okeysoninv: 2:12pm On Feb 16
There's going to be strike

1 Like

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Exceed15: 3:14pm On Feb 16
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Tinubu till 2098 o.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by faithfull18(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16
They shouldn't go on strike oh.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by tonyson010(m): 7:08am On Feb 17
Chukwuka319:
I thought that under BAT administration,ASUU won't have any reason to complain about their welfare,but obviously the contrary is gradually becoming the case.

govt cannot afford to allow ASUU go on strike because that will let studrnts loose.
the result be bad

1 Like

Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Trustedpronet: 7:45am On Feb 17
Love800:
But both the lecturers and parents pay for utilities in the country. So what are u still saying?

They have active union parents don't and handiwork people. However this stage is for ASUU not for parent. if government failed to in their promises then they might have no option than to go on strike. If you don't understand what I'm saying after this explanation please tell me your own saying.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Chukwuka319(m): 8:07am On Feb 17
tonyson010:

govt cannot afford to allow ASUU go on strike because that will let studrnts loose.
the result be bad
Exactly.The results would be catastrophic.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by Love800(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17
Still dont understand
Trustedpronet:

They have active union parents don't and handiwork people. However this stage is for ASUU not for parent. if government failed to in their promises then they might have no option than to go on strike. If you don't understand what I'm saying after this explanation please tell me your own saying.
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by peteradegbola01: 5:17pm On Feb 17
I need a full funding to apply for international passport. I intend to make application for postdoctoral scholarships and will need the passport. Anyone with information should help with available opportunities
Re: ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" by blackboy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25
All nlc past and present leaders should be in jail. They call for strikes , shut down the economy for days demanding for refineries to work , lower tariffs etc only to call off the strike after negotiating with govt and never going back to hold govt accountable or to fulfill their part of the agreement because they have used the strike to .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill / Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril / Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.