Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,991 members, 7,942,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why (1460 Views)

Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / Drinking Alcohol Is Bad / Alcohol Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an id1ot .

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that you are invisible at dat particular time.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to strangle you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to " thayy shiingss lie thisshh "

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that your EX is really dying for you to call him/her at 3am in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause serious rug burns on the forehead and chin area when u awake the next morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are more famous, tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really big guy, like say dbanj.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing ' WITH ' you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause a flux in the time-space continum, whereby gaps of time may seem to disappear in ur head.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may result in pregnancy.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the heck happened to your pants

Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by Ajibel(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hisses
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by dani1luv: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
er oga., so if i join drink alcohol for bar, i go get belle?
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
dani1luv:

er oga., so if i join drink alcohol for bar, i go get belle?

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED , EITHER YOU CARRY THE BELLE , OR YOU CARRY THE RESULTING PIKIN

[ TRUST ME , YOU WOULDN'T LIKE THE PIKIN BORN OF ALCOHOL , SEE BELOW FOR THE LIKELY SCENERIO]

Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by ARareGem(f): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hmmn, thanks for sharing ya personal experience.
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by BoOOosHBoy: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
ARareGem:

lol, u're too mouthed
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
ARareGem:

AND WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?? THAT MY DAD WAS A DRUNKARD EHHHNN SEE, DONT JUST GO NEAR THERE OHH, I AM A COOL - HOT - ROUGH - SMOOTH - GOOD - BAD - GUY, AND I CAN TELL YOU THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANNA GET WITH ME UNDER A SHELL AND DO STUFF LIKE BELOW THIS ,

Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by BoOOosHBoy: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lol, U're crazy
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by ARareGem(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
Are you serious? tongue
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by ARareGem(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
BoOOosHBoy:

lol, u're too mouthed

Guy, I don't understand you oh.
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
ARareGem:

Are you serious? tongue
Im serious. I need a new and improved version of the human female for a babe. Im 'hot' and and you are 'rare' , so we might be very compatible toghether.
Besides my 'i pass my neighbour' don pafuka, and you will give me your 'rare-GEN' to use and watch premiership this weekend.
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by sylve11: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
BoOOosHBoy:

lol, u're too mouthed

ARareGem:

Guy, I don't understand you oh.

same person cool
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by ARareGem(f): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
lilkech:

Im serious. I need a new and improved version of the human female for a babe. Im 'hot' and and you are 'rare' , so we might be very compatible toghether.
Besides my 'i pass my neighbour' don pafuka, and you will give me your 'rare-GEN' to use and watch premiership this weekend.

He he he. . . you jam rock no be small.
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2011
ARareGem:

He he he. . . you jam rock no be small.

BUT IM VERY SERIOUS OHH , SEE WETIN I DEY USE MY FONE DEY DO ANYTIME WEY I COMMOT FOR HOUSE >>>

Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by ARareGem(f): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
The wonders of technology. smiley
Re: Warning: Consumption Of Alcohol Is Not Good @ All : Read To Know Why by lilkech(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2012
B U M P

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely / Burglar And Jesus / Ibadan Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.