Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,362 members, 7,974,505 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra (206 Views)

Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra by Charming1(m): 11:53am On Feb 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySqUtBb2xk

Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo, has visited a riverine community, Inoma and Olumbanasa in the creek of Anambra West Local Government Area of the state.

Soludo, who described the community as one considered by his predecessors as ‘unreachable’, showed his happiness after navigating the community through River Niger in the company of the Catholic Bishop of Aguleri, Denis Isizoh, on Saturday.

The Anambra State governor who took to his Facebook page to express his delight, wrote, “As I pen these words today, my heart brims with profound emotions that transcend the scope of language. Accompanied by Bishop Denis Isizoh, the Catholic Diocese of Aguleri, I embarked on a journey of immense significance. Together, we navigated through River Niger to pay a visit to the resilient and indefatigable people of Olumbanasa in Anambra West LGA.

“This voyage was more than a symbolic gesture; it was a testament to my steadfast commitment to reach every nook and cranny, every soul of our beloved Anambra state. The journey was also a personal milestone as it marked my first time being transported in a Keke through the rural areas. This experience was more than just a thrilling ride, it allowed me a glimpse into the everyday life of our valued Anambra citizens.

#AnambraStateNewMedia

Re: Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra by ouzo1(m): 11:58am On Feb 16

Re: Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16
So who will fix the roads if everyone resorts to tricycle?
Re: Soludo Rides On Keke & A Motorcycle To Villages Inaccessible By Roads In Anambra by leadinggists(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16
And so what

(1) (Reply)

FG, Cement Manufacturers Agree On N7,000 To N8,000 For 50kg Per Bag / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says | Judiciary Is The Last Hope Od Common Man – At E / Jubilation As Benue State Make Plans To Own & Manage Their Electricity Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.