Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,863 members, 7,945,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Way Out!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Way Out!!! (71 Views)

Forex Crises: What Is The Possible Way Out? / How Did You Make Your Way Out Of Poverty ? / The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Out!!! by MJenny: 12:45pm On Feb 16
The dollar rate to Naira is pretty N1600
Are you there? How smart is your phone if you're not suing it to generate money for yourself? You can ask that again πŸ˜‰.

I don't know what to do?
I don't know how to?
Come closerπŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚
1. Make up your mind to take your life to the next level, that's the primary step.

2. Check, what do you have in your βœ‹ or what idea is in your mind. Don't let anyone make you think it's too small,just START somewhere.

3. Look around quick!!, Find who has reproduced the results you seek, and follow them

4. Listen carefully, once you start making money, diversify your streams of income.

Let's here from the comment section

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Washing Machine And Gas Cooker And Microwave And Water Dispenser Etc / Transform Your Strategy: Plurance's Customized Crypto Trading Bots / Revolutionizing The Dining Experience The Rise Of Web Apps For Restaurant Orderi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.