Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,068 members, 7,966,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now (4966 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Reading Surrounded By Idiots In Dads $38 Million VP-CBT Private Jet / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Benwallt(m): 6:29am On Feb 17
007kjb:

You are calling who is better than you a wailer

Now that cement is 15k how will most of you build,, ABI you no get brain?

Busy body. Community aproko. How's that your business? Has all the forests in your region been built?

Melt out
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by 007kjb: 6:42am On Feb 17
Benwallt:

Busy body. Community aproko. How's that your business? Has all the forests in your region been built?

Melt out

U sound like a pure mugu,,at your age just pray for wisdom
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Benwallt(m): 6:54am On Feb 17
007kjb:

U sound like a pure mugu,,at your age just pray for wisdom

Una go cry taya.

You should pray for manna from heaven. Somebody like you needs no wisdom but food.
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Abee79(m): 7:22am On Feb 17
ElSudani:

Yorubas are hungry but Obidients are crying the loudest. Some things are not adding up.
Proverbs 29:2
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by 007kjb: 7:34am On Feb 17
Benwallt:

Una go cry taya.

You should pray for manna from heaven. Somebody like you needs no wisdom but food.

Haha no body is crying, I personally collect rents.

When you act Rich in a situation that are supposed to be Patriotic then you are poor in mind and also poor in everything
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Benwallt(m): 7:49am On Feb 17
007kjb:

Haha no body is crying, I personally collect rents.

When you act Rich in a situation that are supposed to be Patriotic then you are poor in mind and also poor in everything

In that case, your patriotism should spun you to do something within your power to help the system not crying on a daily about suffering. You make your tenants comfortable by not increasing rent, you can make them pay twice instead of ones. That's how you act patriotic not all these foolishness everywhere because your brother lost election deservedly.
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by omoharry(f): 7:54am On Feb 17
adamusuleiman2:
Just another wailing thread. Obidients are pained that Peter Obi lost. 2027, he will lost again as usual. Nothing else to see.
No wahala! Your APC that won election , how is life with you and everyone in the country ? Abi your life start and stop with election?
You are obviously still a child and probably still eating from your parents hand with free roof over your head . If you were paying your bills, then you would have come face to face with the reality of life Keep playing with your toys young man until you grow up .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by olatunbosun12362: 8:49am On Feb 17
I'm very sure the people there already have their "good riddance to bad rubbish" placards ready 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'm very sure the people there already have their "good riddance to bad rubbish" placards ready 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Ohraykon: 9:35am On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:
Cause the SW is where the media lives in Nigeria

If dem dey perish for other regions, nobody go even sabi that one at all

Cant wait to relocate to the SW...its just like the whole happenings over there goes viral

Here in Anambra, even if dem dey behead people for fun, nobody go even know....thats sad
i am from the middle belt but i noticed you guys are so jealous of the west. I never see the west competing with you guys with commerce. You guys reduce your ego its too much.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Ohraykon: 9:36am On Feb 17
toneroforever:
When they were voting for BAT what were they expecting.
Tribalism cannot save you when push comes to shove.
They taught they will be accessing dollar & buy foodstuffs & fuel at a cheaper rate than others.
will you sharap!!! Is it not inec n EU that put tinubu there, ewu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Great0ne1: 9:43am On Feb 17
chopnaira:

LMAO. I may vote Atiku in 2027.

You Obidients will even wail harder. It's easier for a cat to win the presidency in Nigeria than Peter Obi 🤣
It is even easier for ronu idiots to shout ebin pawa oo ! Just less than one year into the mandate, while we have 7 more years to go .
Are you no longer standing on the mandate ? Leg don dey pain you ? Why switching to articulate ?
Una never see anything. Idiat !!
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Streetdoctor: 10:06am On Feb 17
chopnaira:
Yoruba this Yoruba that. 2027 is still between Atiku and Tinubu. It may just be Atiku's time in 2027.

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Streetdoctor: 10:09am On Feb 17
chopnaira:

Thank you very much. Keep up with your obsession for the Yorubas. It will help lower your BP 🤣🤣🤣
Lolssssss, dis one just dey wakeup from sleep. Ur mothers are protesting, ur fathers are protesting, and ur aunties are wailing bcs of hardship u dey here dey mention igbo. Igbo man wey never do business finish na to carry matter for head en Wan do? Ronuuu
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Streetdoctor: 10:13am On Feb 17
chopnaira:

Like I give a a Bleep about tinubu.

I made millions of naira being a PDP boy prior to 2015. I am still PDP and would even make more when Atiku returns in 2027 🤣🤣🤣

Keep wailing. It's music to my ears 😁
Oga rest, u hv being foaming in ur mouth, I know people like u,

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by gabbytabby: 10:37am On Feb 17
It is those who believe they own Nigeria and should get preferential treatment that are fighting the government because it’s not business as usual.

Dangote, Atiku, Bankers mind yourself we must all join hands to build a Nigeria that is for all.

toneroforever:
When they were voting for BAT what were they expecting.
Tribalism cannot save you when push comes to shove.
They taught they will be accessing dollar & buy foodstuffs & fuel at a cheaper rate than others.
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by 007kjb: 1:34pm On Feb 17
Benwallt:

In that case, your patriotism should spun you to do something within your power to help the system not crying on a daily about suffering. You make your tenants comfortable by not increasing rent, you can make them pay twice instead of ones. That's how you act patriotic not all these foolishness everywhere because your brother lost election deservedly.

You don't have sense KAI
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Benwallt(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17
007kjb:

You don't have sense KAI

As I said earlier, wisdom is useless to you. All you need is food. Spineless buffoon
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by haffaze777(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17
They're so lucky, people are resorting to selling their Sons here
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by 007kjb: 3:10pm On Feb 17
Benwallt:

As I said earlier, wisdom is useless to you. All you need is food. Spineless buffoon

Sense is miles away from you
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by toneroforever(m): 11:15am On Feb 18
Ohraykon:
will you sharap!!! Is it not inec n EU that put tinubu there, ewu

It looks like you have a comprehension problem...
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19
Rahkman:
you are not in Anambra you are in a smelly oshogbo village no dey whine urself

Me no dey Anambra cheesy cheesy

Guy, lets meet for Ukwuorji junction in Awka, beside PauL University
I am going to Awka today, even though my base is Ukpo

Around 6pm please
Re: Yoruba Dads Protest: Garri Is Like Cocaine Now by Thinkmintsocial: 1:43pm On Feb 24
In the midst of economic uncertainties, it’s crucial to identify avenues that promise stability and long-term growth. I am a firm believer that investing in land in the current Nigerian economy is a strategic and lucrative opportunity. See here for more: https://www.thinkmint.ng/buyrealestate/capitalizing-on-stability-through-land-investments-in-the-nigerian-economy/
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: The Politics Of Age By Professor Tam David-west / Igbos Are Now Begging To Join APC – Joe Igbokwe / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.