Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,418 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli (231 Views)

How To Save Money As A Digital Nomad In 2023: By Amechi Okoli / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16
5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli

Omo, times are tough and we're all feeling the pinch. Even to chop na wahala! But fear not, because I've got your back with some simple and fun tips to keep your food expenses in check during Nigeria's economic rollercoaster.

These are 5 ways to save money on food during these hard times!

1. Don't Eat More Than You Need at Once

It's tempting to load up your plate and eat everything on it, but hold up! Take only what you can finish. Leftovers become the unsung heroes of your next meal, saving you both money and time. Remember, your eyes may be bigger than your stomach, but your wallet isn't!

2. Split Feeding Bills with Your Partner

Two heads are better than one, and that goes for your food budget too. Team up with your partner to tackle feeding bills together. Share the load, split the cost, and watch those savings grow. Gone are the days when only a single person pays for what everyone else will eat!

3. Don't Take Your Partner to Expensive Restaurants; Eat Cheap Instead!

See those places where the cheapest meals cost as high as 3k? Bone am fast !!! Not that it isn't good to take your partner to expensive restaurants, but as the money no dey, then you need to chill for now!

Instead, go to the market together and cook a cheap but decent meal that the two of you can eat over and over again, rather than blasting too much cash on just one meal. A loving partner will appreciate the effort, and your wallet will thank you later. Win-win!

4. Don't Buy Food for Lazy People Who Don't Want to Get a Job

We all have that friend who's mastered the art of asking for a free meal. Politely decline the "I forgot my wallet" routine and encourage them to join the workforce, and if they're still resisting, kindly let them know you're on a mission to save for your future!

Please note: I'm not saying you shouldn't help people o! Na the lazy ones I dey talk about. You sha get them for your hood.

5. Make a Lot of Money So You Can Afford Any Type of Food You Want

At the end of the day, na condition make crayfish bend.

In the grand scheme of things, making more money solves a multitude of problems. Pursue your passions, explore side hustles, and watch your income grow. The more you earn, the more you can eat whatever the f**k you want.

Let's do our best to hammer so that our taste buds and our loved ones will thank us for the upgrade!

Meanwhile me sef need to hustle for money to chop, so hola at me for all your writing needs (blog posts, YouTube scripts, academic papers, statement of purpose, cover letters, fictional books, etc). I also do voiceovers, jingles, and graphics design.

WhatsApp 080 334 222 06

I'm at your service!
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 2:46am On Mar 04
Save money with these tips.
Re: 5 Ways To Save Money On Food During These Hard Times: By Amechi Okoli by amechispeaks(m): 2:08pm On May 13
Hola!

(1) (Reply)

Young Contractors / Apply Now: Community Life Advancement Project Massive Job Vacancies 2018 Is Out / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.