Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? (715 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by MrProlific95: 5:23pm On Feb 16
It appears anytime I log unto Nairaland these days, I only see news of Hardship and threats of protest against the Government of Tinubu.

I thought Nairaland used to support Tinubu.

This must change please.

The government should do something about Nairaland, Daily trust, Daily post etc. that are propagating bad news.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by immortalcrown(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16
The sacrificial goats are remembered only during elections when politicians pay heavily to dictate news contents.

The sacrificial goats depend on traffic to feed during periods of no election. Hardship news drive traffic now.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by chopnaira: 5:30pm On Feb 16
Because bad news sell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by chopnaira: 5:31pm On Feb 16
MrProlific95:
It appears anytime I log unto Nairaland these days, I only see news of Hardship and threats of protest against the Government of Tinubu.

This must change please.

The government should do something about Nairaland, Daily trust, Daily post etc. that are propagating bad news.
Nairaland never supported any one. Even though the mods are biased to different political parties.

Seun also supports Labour party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by EverythingPhone(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16
Pls what is nairaland
Abi who is nairaland

First time of hearing that name
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Floky215: 6:12pm On Feb 16
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

Apart from hardship,killings, kidnapping in Nigeria..what else is trending or what more things does rhe country have in abundance?

As it stands now...nothing is more important than food and security and that's what the country men lack in abundance cos of one useless drug lord who thought governance ends at snatching, carrying and running away with people's mandate. .!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

Are the news not true? Or are you pained?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Nokio2: 6:48pm On Feb 16
See this man
Wetin u dey talk like dis

If I carry my personal ebin pawa knack u 2by2
Na go carry ur news come nairaland o

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by NaijaCowFarm: 7:05pm On Feb 16
OP please post news of Softship now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by commoditiesnig: 7:50pm On Feb 16
You're right
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Didijiji: 8:05pm On Feb 16
You want us to post that dollars is now #216?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by NaijaCover(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16
Nokio2:
See this man
Wetin u dey talk like dis

If I carry my personal ebin pawa knack u 2by2
Na naija'cover go carry ur news come nairaland o

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by blancsn1: 8:10pm On Feb 16
Nothing wrong in that but it also shows what happen when you leave your business in the hands of Igbos like Seun left moderation to the likes of Fergie001.

We are patiently counting down to his days of regret over auch action.

MrProlific95:

This must change please.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by ElSudani: 8:14pm On Feb 16
It is the work of disgruntled Obidients, period.
Their objective is to spark a nationwide protest with the hope of bringing down the government.
Unfortunately for them we know the playbook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Afamed: 8:17pm On Feb 16
Nairaland has employed the wailing hands of LP.

So there acts are not new to us, the Patriotic Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by History555: 8:22pm On Feb 16
blancsn1:
Nothing wrong in that but it also shows what happen when you leave your business in the hands of Igbos like Seun left moderation to the likes of Fergie001.

E pain am. Seun says no to tribal warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16
Simply b.cos there is HARDSHIP in Nigeria, caused by the Incompetent Man in Aso Rock. sad

What kind of news do you want to Hear

Dat Fuel is N145? undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by WantsandMore: 8:34pm On Feb 16
Traffic...follow the money
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by isArray: 8:36pm On Feb 16
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

But hardship is the reality na grin which you can't run away from
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Abdulg2019: 8:37pm On Feb 16
Moderators are Eluu pee
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by JOACHINpedro: 8:04am On Feb 17
Afamed:
Nairaland has employed the wailing hands of LP.

So there acts are not new to us, the Patriotic Nigerians
ElSudani:
It is the work of disgruntled Obidients, period.
Their objective is to spark a nationwide protest with the hope of bringing down the government.
Unfortunately for them we know the playbook.
Abdulg2019:
Moderators are Eluu pee
Ladies and Gents, I present to you the three 'wise' Nigerians

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by saintopus(m): 8:15am On Feb 17
Didijiji:
You want us to post that dollars is now #216?
Then Tunde Bakare, Soyinka, Buhari, Tinubu, etc will hit the street protesting 😁😁😁
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Didijiji: 8:21am On Feb 17
saintopus:

Then Tunde Bakare, Soyinka, Buhari, Tinubu, etc will hit the street protesting 😁😁😁
Hahahahahaahahah

those tribal champions are all deaf and dumb now

This is happening soooooo fast and right before our eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by nairalanda1(m): 8:26am On Feb 17
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

Because it is news, and because it is happening, and because people are worried.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Tjra: 9:13am On Feb 17
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On Feb 17
If they can spend #774m for court cases what can't they do to tarnish Nigeria's image online?

They have been pushing the protest and revolution narrative since two weeks now e no work. Now they have entered hardship and videos of people falling down hungry in the North and South West... the other parts are feeding well. In fact I just bought yam #100 at Onitsha market this morning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17
blancsn1:
Nothing wrong in that but it also shows what happen when you leave your business in the hands of Igbos like Seun left moderation to the likes of Fergien001.

You are jealous he didn't make you a mod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Deogratiasfx: 9:08pm On Feb 17
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

Pls go ahead and post your good news. No one is holding u na.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by Nice2023(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17
Because that is what most people are suffering from.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by StarRida: 9:48pm On Feb 17
MrProlific95:

This must change please.

they are publishing the reality don't get it twisted
Re: Why Is Nairaland Publishing Only News Of Hardship? by blancsn1: 6:02am On Mar 02
I am sure I am not that jobless to take up the position.

BeardedMeat:
You are jealous he didn't make you a mod.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

β€œhe Is Asking For Oduduwa Nation” – Miyetti Allah Calls For Arrest Of Sunday Igb / Nigerians Brought Bandits, Secessionists, Terrorists Upon Themselves - DHQ / Rivers State House Of Assembly To Screen New Commissioner Nominees Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.