Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

"Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) (62720 Views)

Most Beautiful Nigeria Female Basketballers / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / 4 Japanese Basketball Players Suspended After Paying Prostitutes For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by EEIA: 8:07am On Feb 17
chokekachy:

DTigress
Very Awkward name D’Tigress

Tigers are not even found in Africa.

by the way, some have beautiful faces but still look like men.

others completely look like men.
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Slimlord(m): 8:17am On Feb 17
Karlifate:

They're at the beach, but you want them to dress up in suit & tie angry

It became our business the moment the picture was shared. Besides stop acting like there are not more decent pool outfits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by candygist: 8:44am On Feb 17
Golan007:
Mtcheeew.

Dem no need all this na.

They look better as basketball players and not ashanas.

angry

You have a shallow mind, the headline says they are female basket ball players. But bcus of the way they are dressed, you don run dey call them Ashanas. Funny enough, it's men like you that sleep with under age girls. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Reelmii: 9:00am On Feb 17
Rajosh:

They're called D'Tigress. Just as the males are called D'Tigers.

They're one of the best teams in Africa
oh really...thank u for the enlightenment
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Baileyz101(m): 9:08am On Feb 17
Goalnaldo:
Are you sure these are Nigerians? They are so cute 🥰

Modified; I'm not disrespectful towards Nigeria as we arguably have the most beautiful women in Africa, I'm just surprised because most women who represents us in sports are usually not as attractive as those I'm seeing there.

Lol. Have you seen Ethiopian ladies before? Then you will know naija girls are scam when it comes to beauty.

1 Like

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by weslay: 9:31am On Feb 17
Golan007:
Mtcheeew.

Dem no need all this na.

They look better as basketball players and not ashanas.

angry

Don't know why these are hard working girls would go above and beyond to look likes Hoes.
Is it failed parenting, inferiority complex or the mass media? Can't understand this gender

Ladies will carry themselves as Hoes and expect a brother to treat them as princesses.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by antibullshit: 11:56am On Feb 17
They're beautiful no doubt ..and theyve done well in the african championships but I just watched Belgium thrash them 78- 51! You'll be less likely to see the super falcons taking pictures in bikinis not that there's anything wrong with it but nigerians are just too uptight and judgemental so they'd worry about what people would say! The people who play for the nigerian basketball team especially the females are mostly nigerian americans born and raised in america so they have a different orientation unlike the footballers who are more of the home grown nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by antibullshit: 12:01pm On Feb 17
candygist:

You have a shallow mind, the headline says they are female basket ball players. But bcus of the way they are dressed, you don run dey call them Ashanas. Funny enough, it's men like you that sleep with under age girls. Hypocrite.
This is exactly what I was saying ! This is one thing I really hate about nigerians. Any small thing and the first thing you'll hear is ashawo! Don't mind these hypocrites !

2 Likes

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Golan007: 12:29pm On Feb 17
candygist:

Like your papa you mean.

I stated clearly they look more presentable when they are dressed as the ballers they are.

If you weren't told their profession, wouldn't you think they were hoes, numpty?
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Golan007: 12:29pm On Feb 17
antibullshit:

This is exactly what I was saying ! This is one thing I really hate about nigerians. Any small thing and the first thing you'll hear is ashawo! Don't mind these hypocrites !

Shatap.

You put on a hoe's uniform and people would believe you.

Trying to sound like you are exposed only shows you aren't real.
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by godwon01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17
Karlifate:

Yeah, they're the Nigerian female basketball team.

D'Tigress
They are all based in America. They are professional basketballer.

1 Like

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by ComeToJesus: 5:24pm On Feb 17
Belial06:
Evening newspaper vendors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔
See these old layers. Sister Clara and aunty ekaete have use dmake up to cover their crows feet 🤣🤣🤣

See line up of old hens 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ask them their ages now they will tell you they are in their twenties!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old nanaz

Why do you guys like to insult ladies?
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by candygist: 7:01pm On Feb 17
Golan007:

Like your papa you mean.

I stated clearly they look more presentable when they are dressed as the ballers they are.

If you weren't told their profession, wouldn't you think they were hoes, numpty?

Why should I think in that direction like you?
You think all ladies are like your mom and sisters ?
Open your mind and stop being shallow.

1 Like

Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Rajosh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17
fx45:
One of the best teams or THE BEST TEAM
I just wanted to be modest
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Rajosh(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17
Reelmii:
oh really...thank u for the enlightenment
you're welcome sir
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Golan007: 7:31pm On Feb 17
candygist:

Why should I think in that direction like you?
You think all ladies are like your mom and sisters ?
Open your mind and stop being shallow.

Shut up numpty.

I know when you are looking for a partner and you weren't told they were professional basketballers those women would have been your first choice.
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Konquest: 3:22am On Feb 18
chokekachy:

DTigress
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by candygist: 11:56am On Feb 18
Golan007:

Shut up numpty.

I know when you are looking for a partner and you weren't told they were professional basketballers those women would have been your first choice.

You sound dump, read your sentence and ask your self if it's making any sense. I give up on your papa.
Re: "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) by Golan007: 12:07pm On Feb 18
candygist:

You sound dump, read your sentence and ask your self if it's making any sense. I give up on your papa.

You had given up on your own life at first though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2019 (Live Updates) / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.