Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court (1516 Views)

Unlawful Practices: A Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court by thesicilian: 4:32pm On Feb 17
concho:
Thanks , I have sent you a mail
Replied
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court by Babinski: 5:12pm On Feb 17
Thundafireseun:
Mstheeeeew

You can never win this case ….. Your legal team just want to defraud you

1…. The bank will sack the staff and claim that he acted on his own without the approval or consent from sterling bank

2… Nigeria legal system is terrible…. Instead of the bank to pay you for the damages and deformation of character…. The bank will simply take a token to the Judge in charge of the case….
And the Judge will either frustrate you the more by adjourning your case until you get tired

This is a fight you’re not designed to win Oga

1. Sacking the staff does not automatically free Sterling Bank. There is what is called vicarious liability in law as long as the staff was employed and working for them.

2. It is not all Judges that are corrupt. I have seen cases won against Banks for wrongful termination of employment and other issues and the Judges clearly were not compromised.

3. The OP should file a case of violation of Fundamental Human Rights against the Police because a loan issue is a civil matter and not criminal. The Police are not loan enforcers or loan collectors.
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court by concho(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17
Babinski:

1. Sacking the staff does not automatically free Sterling Bank. There is what is called vicarious liability in law as long as the staff was employed and working for them.

2. It is not all Judges that are corrupt. I have seen cases won against Banks for wrongful termination of employment and other issues and the Judges clearly were not compromised.

3. The OP should file a case of violation of Fundamental Human Rights against the Police because a loan issue is a civil matter and not criminal. The Police are not loan enforcers or loan collectors.
We already did this . We included everyone who contributed to what we are passing through in the suit . I am not one those that have lost faith in the judiciary. We will get justice and even appeal if we don’t get all we lost
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court by concho(m): 4:21am On Feb 18
concho:

We already did this . We included everyone who contributed to what we are passing through in the suit . I am not one of those that have lost faith in the judiciary. We will get justice and even appeal if we don’t get all we lost
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Nairalander Has Finally Taken Sterling Bank To Court by Obierika(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04
ruggedtimi:
na only gangstars dey collect their loan money back by force. The reason banks ask for collateral/interest because they cant effect an arrest because of an unpaid loan.

That is the only language Nigerian debtors understand otherwise just forget your money. sad

Me sef no dey gree give anybody loan again, if you like make you dey die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Gtb And Intercontinental / Any Market For Washed, Dried Bitter Leaf? / Strictly For People Who Want To Make A Living Online-do You Need HOT PRODUCTS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.