Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? (832 Views)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? by Great9ja: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
My question is what type of investment can someone start with 1m naira as a begginer, matured n experience advice need pls
Re: Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? by cantell(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
Great9ja:

My question is what type of investment can someone start with 1m naira as a begginer, matured n experience advice need pls
Lots, but you must first learn and get a little experience, before going into any biz.
Business is not easy as some people may think. It requires a lot of hardwork, good planning/management,patience and determination.
Re: Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? by cantell(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Great9ja:

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Want To Know 25 Legal And Detailed Online Jobs For Nigerians? / Should Nigerians Honour Their Past Heros? Watch And Add Your 2cents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.