Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv (5879 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by mii4u(f): 11:27am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

It is a prophecy, Tinubu government will handover to Obi indirectly or directly. No evil in the air, land and sea will stop this.
Do u know that I was just thinking of it this morning and I told someone that I'm beginning to think that the prophecy is about to manifest. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Rexymania(m): 11:27am On Feb 17
That's the reason they supported a Yoruba man, bcus they know they can easily intimidate him.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Strafudeen: 11:32am On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Whether north cook beans or rice, no be my problem.

My own be say no Igbo man go ever rule Nigeria.

Whether Na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa or even Ghanaian rule no wahala as long as no be Igbo man

For me as far as nigeria is destroyed, and poverty continue to ravage you guys, I'm ok with president from other tribes

Let nigeria gooooooooo
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by DaTruths: 11:32am On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Whether Na Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa or even Ghanaian rule no wahala as long as no be Igbo man

Tell me you are crying without telling me you are crying.

E pain am 😭

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by keymatt(m): 11:40am On Feb 17
Muslim Muslim ticket about to go down. grin cool Tinubu will continue to rule till Northern terrorist sponsors get sense by fire 🔥 by force. 😎
Believe it or not, God will use the Muslim Muslim govt to dismantle northern power and grib over Nigeria forever and ever. 😎

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by a4cube: 11:40am On Feb 17
DeLaRue:
The problem is a certain group in the country can't accept a Southern President they can't control.

That was what happened to Mr Jonathan.
Na you know but then you followed them to sabotage GEJ. Karma

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Tntsi: 11:41am On Feb 17
You should be grateful to the north that they are bold enough to voice out on the dearth on the land.

If something is not done to stop the dearth in the land, corpses will be littered every where
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by bender79: 11:47am On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

How is this the problem of an Igbo man? The Igbo man's ambition in Nigeria has never been about presidency but about an economically viable country where they can create wealth. The igbo frenzy about peter obi at the last election was because he is a different breed of politician. So keep your presidency, it's only that unfortunately you guys cannot even handle it

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by HarunaWest(m): 11:58am On Feb 17
ahaz:
Who watched the live interview granted on Prof Yusuf the former NHIS executive secretary by Arise news.
Who else is still in doubt that the Fulanis are in charge of Nigeria? This man openly gave the president an indirect threat and let's not forget that the Sultan and his Emirs up north held a meeting just this week with some bleek conclusion onnth state of the north.

This same individuals all failed to caution Buhari when he was laying the death trap for Nigerias economy but now, found their voices to talk and caste Tinubu over the failure midwifed by their son Buhari.

For all our lesson teachers in the west, the dile is now caste as the north is obviously cooking something, let's see who wins this epic battle already unfolding.
That man has been acting weird since he was was sacked as the Head of NHIS due to corruption. He even insulted President Buhari as well. His opinion is his own personal opinion. He is a thief so cant speak for us. We were expecting this shege, but what we didnt know is the extent.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by marsman: 12:12pm On Feb 17
Frigga13:

Some igbos out of foolish sentiments are blinded by sentiments ..

They will always leave their real enemies for religious intolerance people..

They’ve forgot the real definitions of the word ... Enemies “

Northern Nigeria has never and will never be the enemies or qualifies as enemies of igbos

Between Majority northern Muslims and southern majority Christians .. it’s has been all about religion..

Jihad and evangelism..

Nothing personal .. nothing development .. nothing economic.. nothing competition .. nothing dick measurement .. nothing cursing and abusing

There’s tribe that just don’t want to see an Igbo man succeeds in everything and anything

We all know that tribe

This is fact and reality
Confused Moro.ns. From the pseudo war against Fulani Jihadist and the hate you have had and expressed for them since the inception of time, Yoruba are your enemies now.

Yorubas are the ones that dont want you to suceed now, not fulani again. Kanu and Ipob whole campaign was based on fulani being the bitterly sworn enemies of Igbos.

Victim mentality won't win you the APEX sit. Tinubu, depending on his performance, will be president for 8 yrs regardless of anything any victim of hate with chronic loser condition thinks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by JealousCobra(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17
mii4u:

Do u know that I was just thinking of it this morning and I told someone that I'm beginning to think that the prophecy is about to manifest. May God help us.

Amazing..
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Justiceleague1: 12:17pm On Feb 17
christistruth01:
Nobody knows who Yusuf is and nobody cares
But you know chinedu,Emeka,uzor and his 2 by 2 shop very well 😁😁😁😁
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Bendeco2020: 12:31pm On Feb 17
marsman:

Confused Moro.ns. From the pseudo war against Fulani Jihadist and the hate you have had and expressed for them since the inception of time, Yoruba are your enemies now.

Yorubas are the ones that dont want you to suceed now, not fulani again. Kanu and Ipob whole campaign was based on fulani being the bitterly sworn enemies of Igbos.

Victim mentality won't win you the APEX sit. Tinubu, depending on his performance, will be president for 8 yrs regardless of anything any victim of hate with chronic loser condition thinks
The guy just said the truth.

I keep telling my Eastern brothers to know their real enemy.

The North issue is religious crisis. Both northern Christians are the target. Nothing tribal in it.

But yoruba matter no be here

They can't hide it anymore during last election. Very desperate move

The only region that threatened another citizens not to vote because he's from a particular tribe.

Even North never made such attack in election history

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Jogs1900: 12:43pm On Feb 17
MadamExcellency:

Tinubu is not going anywhere. Tinubu will be better than Buhari. If Buhari who was put there by the Southwest wasn't dragged out. The North will do nothing. Trust the Igbos, when the chips are down, we will side with our brothers in the West. We fight ourselves with mouth and economically but we don't kill each other.
I love your analysis..
We have many Yorubas getting married to Igbos and vice verse
A, many Yorubas going to igbos restaurant to eat and vice versa..
Many Igbos going to churches pastored by Yorubas and vice versa
The only problem between Yorubas and igbos is POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Bendeco2020: 12:51pm On Feb 17
Jogs1900:

I love your analysis..
We have many Yorubas getting married to Igbos and vice verse
A, many Yorubas going to igbos restaurant to eat and vice versa..
Many Igbos going to churches pastored by Yorubas and vice versa
The only problem between Yorubas and igbos is POLITICS.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yorubas never love Igbos but some ignorant Igbos are yet to know this. They think that North is their problem because of religious sentiment.

Most Yoruba leaders teamed against Jonathan because they sees Jonathan government as Igbo government.

During last election, some Yoruba leaders made hateful and tribal statements against Igbo.

Can you show me where any Igbo leader made an open tribal statement against Yoruba if not the kids and unknown people online.

There was never a love or unity between the two tribes

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by CilicMarin: 12:54pm On Feb 17
Empty vessels.

Tinubu's 8 years is already sealed.

2027 election result will humble them finally.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Borrow222: 12:58pm On Feb 17
MadamExcellency:

Tinubu is not going anywhere. Tinubu will be better than Buhari. If Buhari who was put there by the Southwest wasn't dragged out. The North will do nothing. Trust the Igbos, when the chips are down, we will side with our brothers in the West. We fight ourselves with mouth and economically but we don't kill each other.

Madam Pls don't mention Igbos.

After all the things you guys did to Igbos.

Igbos will never join hands with Yoruba never ever .

Yorubas and Hausa should fight till death!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by marsman: 12:59pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

The guy just said the truth.

I keep telling my Eastern brothers to know their real enemy.

The North issue is religious crisis. Both northern Christians are the target. Nothing tribal in it.

But yoruba matter no be here

They can't hide it anymore during last election. Very desperate move

The only region that threatened another citizens not to vote because he's from a particular tribe.

Even North never made such attack in election history

If not that we have mumu people in Igbo land that keep investing where they are hated with passion. I would have like the violence to explode so that we will see the fighting spirit of your people. Shey MC oluomo will fight for you guys?

You guys should stop projecting your hate on others. Not every tribe is like you hateful people. First from killing all the Fulani now Yoruba

Even Igbos that wanted to vote other tribes in the south east where embarrassed, abused, killed and disenfranchised.

Yoruba are tribalistic but Osun and Lagos voted for candidates from different tribes. Emotions were mixed during election and people made utterances because of that. How do you expect people not to talk when you call their land no mans land. Yet people were not killed for voting for others tribes different from Yoruba like it happened in the southeast.

Yoruba hate Igbos but you have not witnessed the same prosecution you suffer in the north in south west.

If you are hated, why are you still going there. Pack your stuffs and go. You threatened to leave after the election and nobody begged you to stay. If you feel hated go and stop disturbing us.

When Kanu was accusing the Fulanis of hate, were the fulanis the only Muslims in the north. The issue is that as long as it is not the person you want that is there, you will accuse them of the worst thing on earth and wish them the greatest evil. Where you not the same people always wishing Fulani would take over Yoruba land and celebrating anytime conflict ensues.

If conflict starts today, just know that United Yoruba cannot lose on their land. Small talk in Lagos, you guys were already crying tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Jogs1900: 1:01pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Yorubas never love Igbos but some ignorant Igbos are yet to know this. They think that North is our problem because of religious sentiment.

Most Yoruba leaders teamed against Jonathan because they sees Jonathan government as Igbo government.

During last election, many Yoruba leaders made hateful and tribal statements against Igbo.

Can you show me where any Igbo leader made an open tribal statement against Yoruba if not the kids and unknown people online.

Calm down....Everything you've listed against the Yorubas happened because of politics which I've started..

Don't forget ohaneze leader called Yorubas vagabond.Is this not an open tribal statement for a supposed elder statesman?
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Bendeco2020: 1:04pm On Feb 17
marsman:

You guys should stop projecting your hate on others. Not every tribe is like you hateful people. First from killing all the Fulani now Yoruba

Even Igbos that wanted to vote other tribes in the south east where embarrassed, abused, killed and disenfranchised.

Yoruba are tribalistic but Osun and Lagos voted for candidates from different tribes. Emotions were mixed during election and people made utterances because of that. How do you expect people not to talk when you call their land no mans land. Yet people were not killed for voting for others tribes different from Yoruba like it happened in the southeast.

Yoruba hate Igbos but you have not witnessed the same prosecution you suffer in the north in south west.

If you are hated, why are you still going there. Pack your stuffs and go. You threatened to leave after the election and nobody begged you to stay. If you feel hated go and stop disturbing us.

When Kanu was accusing the Fulanis of hate, were the fulanis the only Muslims in the north. The issue is that as long as it is not the person you want that is there, you will accuse them of the worst thing on earth and wish them the greatest evil. Where you not the same people always wishing Fulani would take over Yoruba land and celebrating anytime conflict ensues.

If conflict starts today, just know that United Yoruba cannot lose on their land. Small talk in Lagos, you guys were already crying tribalism.

Mugu

Why involving Fulani?

What concern me with Fulani?

Am telling you the fact direct you're involving Fulani.

Are you looking for tribes to side with you? Coward

Always hide behind others, if you want to drop a threat do that direct and stop looking for other tribes to team up

Even the Fulanis can't trust you this time. All Nigerian tribes have known you guys

In Fulani states, they never threaten another tribe residing there not to vote.

But you guys are the ones hating fellow southerners because of tribal difference.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by killsmith(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17
MadamExcellency:

https://www.nairaland.com/7622940/labour-party-polling-unit-agent
https://www.nairaland.com/7624179/man-slumped-died-thugs-invaded
https://www.nairaland.com/7618592/just-yoruba-thugs-killing-shooting

When the time comes you will all pay.
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by stacyadams: 1:06pm On Feb 17
psucc:
Buahri failed but he was more coordinateed than Tinubu.

Tinubu failure stemmed from the subsidy removal on his inauguration. He ought to have first get into the office, call for the subsidy file study it to know how it works before calling for its removal.

Now he is paying much more than what he met without any result.

Him go first. Understand the meaning of subsidy before u give am subsidy file to read
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by marsman: 1:18pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

Mugu

Why involving Fulani?

Always hide behind others, if you want to drop a threat do that direct and stop looking for other tribes to team up

Even the Fulanis can't trust you this time. All Nigerian tribes have known you guys
I can see that you cannot read or you have understanding disability.

I am only pointing out your Hypocrisy. You claim you had religious problem with the North, but singled out the fulani ethnic group. The Fulani were not the only muslims in the north, but you attacked and hated them because Buhari was President.

Kanu, your saviour, threatened to wipe out the fulani ethnic group in Igbo land; said he had no problem with Hausa but with Fulani. Accused them of hating Igbos and being the sworn enemies of Igbos.

Your tactics is not new. As long the people at the top are not who you support, you will accuse them of worst crimes than the holocaust and wish them the greatest evil. We understand it.

Again, if conflict starts today, Yoruba will not lose on their Land. MC Oluomo would be the least of your worries. Just pray for peace and mind what you say. No body is looking for cooperation or support from you or your fellow minority haters gang. Yoruba people can take care of their business.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Whalis: 1:21pm On Feb 17
DeLaRue:
The problem is a certain group in the country can't accept a Southern President they can't control.

That was what happened to Mr Jonathan.
They only succeed in that by using their willing fools and tools in the south.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Bendeco2020: 1:22pm On Feb 17
marsman:

I can see that you cannot read or you have understanding disability.

I am only pointing out your Hypocrisy. You claim you had religious problem with the North, but singled out the fulani ethnic group. The Fulani were not the only muslims in the north, but you attacked and hated them because Buhari was President.

Kanu, your saviour, threatened to wipe out the fulani ethnic group in Igbo land; said he had no problem with Hausa but with Fulani. Accused them of hating Igbos and being the sworn enemies of Igbos.

Your tactics is not new. As long the people at the top are not who you support, you will accuse them of worst crimes than the holocaust and wish them the greatest evil. We understand it.

Again, if conflict starts today, Yoruba will not lose on their Land. MC Oluomo would be the least of your worries. Just pray for peace and mind what you say. No body is looking for cooperation or support from you or your fellow minority haters gang. Yoruba people can take care of their business.

Epistle filled with rubbish.

Is that all you have to say?

Try to be wise
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by marsman: 1:25pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

Mugu

Why involving Fulani?

In Fulani states, they never threaten another tribe residing there not to vote.

But you guys are the ones hating fellow southerners because of tribal difference.

Shey dem born you well to try what you are trying in south west in fulani state nii if they will not suyanize your head.

Can you call their states or any their cities No man land with out murderous consequences.

You tried it with Yorubas because of how peaceful, calm and welcoming we are and we chose to tell you to know your place, although some utterance were extreme. Nevertheless, it still does not compete with the south east where people were killed for voting for a different tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by Dafresh: 1:27pm On Feb 17
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

You will never breathhhh to witness Igbo president
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by true2god: 1:27pm On Feb 17
MadamExcellency:

Who is your brothers in the west? You mean the Ghanaians or the Yorubaa? Trust the ronu-man at your own peril.
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by marsman: 1:28pm On Feb 17
Bendeco2020:

Epistle filled with rubbish.

Is that all you have to say?

Learnt how to read and write is totally different from being wise or wisdom.
You are in dire neeed of both abilities. One you know a little; the other is far from your reach.
Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by haffaze777(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17
Let North Cook indomie or beans, Tinubu is spending 8years and nobody can do anything about itgrin

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv by jogojogo: 1:32pm On Feb 17
ahaz:
Who watched the live interview granted on Prof Yusuf the former NHIS executive secretary by Arise news.
Who else is still in doubt that the Fulanis are in charge of Nigeria? This man openly gave the president an indirect threat and let's not forget that the Sultan and his Emirs up north held a meeting just this week with some bleek conclusion onnth state of the north.

This same individuals all failed to caution Buhari when he was laying the death trap for Nigerias economy but now, found their voices to talk and caste Tinubu over the failure midwifed by their son Buhari.

For all our lesson teachers in the west, the dile is now caste as the north is obviously cooking something, let's see who wins this epic battle already unfolding.
Pos5 the video please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Or Tb Joshua Who Is The Real Prophet / Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / Another Nigerian Terorist Arrested in Saudi Arabia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.