Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu (2245 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Naijanascam: 8:12pm On Feb 17
Alexis11:

BAT till 2031.

But skull miners and tomb raiders are selling theirs for a paltry 20k
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by 1nice(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17
Alexis11:

Tinubu will be there till 2031.
Liar, stop telling lies.
This false information you are spreading will only make you a nuisance to the public.
Tinubu as president ends this year 2024.
God forbids that tinubu should continue as president of Nigeria beyond this year 2024.
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Jollos(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Was he duly elected by the masses ?

Was he the people's choice?

Was he loved by all and sundry ?

Abeg create a thread with this grin
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Jollos(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17
Zxcvbnmghtr:
No pain no gain. Nigerians are not yet ready. Always looking for short cuts to success. All that is happening is only a part of the process that will inevitably lead to a very lasting prosperity but Nigerians are not ready. You think China became a prosperous country over night. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are in the stage of inflation which is expected and which afterwards things will stabilize. But Nigerians are not ready.

Make people no swear give you o.
We are going through artificial hardship and if you think something good is coming, then you are not a Nigerian.
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by iamfactor(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17
PandoraObi:
People will believe lies because the truth doesn't favour them, Pandora Peter Girigory Obi and his cohorts

I won't be surprise if you tag her IPOB
You knw the truth they say is bitter
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by 1nice(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:
She didn’t ask about plans for Nigerians, she’s asked about plans for the North. Take your rubbish video away from here

Tinubu is working for Nigerians and not for the North - You are a mumu man
You are a liar and a deceiver. Maybe your ear is paining you, or you are partially deaf for you not to hear her asked about plans for Nigerians, she asked about plans for Nigerians. You have to stop been bais and take your confusion opinion somewhere else.

Tinubu is not working for Nigerians and what tinubu knows how to do is to embezzle public funds.
You are calling someone mumu man whereas you are the real mumu man here.
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17
Jollos:

Abeg create a thread with this grin

I gave you the permission grin
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17
Zxcvbnmghtr:
No pain no gain. Nigerians are not yet ready. Always looking for short cuts to success. All that is happening is only a part of the process that will inevitably lead to a very lasting prosperity but Nigerians are not ready. You think China became a prosperous country over night. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are in the stage of inflation which is expected and which afterwards things will stabilize. But Nigerians are not ready.
Lori iro. You said same during buhari misrule.
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by mightyhaze: 8:36pm On Feb 17
Tinubu might easily be the worst to have happened to the country but where was this woman's voice when bughari was setting the standards with which bulabites are using to justify bat numerous goofs now

See her talking about nut nut nut ,not a word on Nigeria..
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by optionalY09: 9:09pm On Feb 17
1nice:

You are a liar and a deceiver. Maybe your ear is paining you, or you are partially deaf for you not to hear her asked about plans for Nigerians, she asked about plans for Nigerians. You have to stop been bais and take your confusion opinion somewhere else.

Tinubu is not working for Nigerians and what tinubu knows how to do is to embezzle public funds.
You are calling someone mumu man whereas you are the real mumu man here.

Just like Buhari did with his terrorist cousins
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by 1nice(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17
Alexis11:

Tinubu will be there till 2031.
Liar, stop telling lies.
This false information you are spreading will only make you a nuisance to the public.
Tinubu will surely resign this month February 2024 and if tinubu become stubborn and refused to resign this month February then Nigerian lawmakers shall humble tinubu by impeaching him next month March 2024.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by 1nice(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

Just like Buhari did with his terrorist cousins
You will explain tire.
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:29pm On Feb 17
Iamanoited:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EMILOKAN?
It is a prayer in Yoruba land. That I am the next in line for good fortune
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Yankee101: 2:49am On Feb 18
Tinubu doesn’t send
He seems to just be doing his turn
And steal as much as possible
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 2:52am On Feb 18
PandoraObi:
People will believe lies because the truth doesn't favour them, Pandora Peter Girigory Obi and his cohorts

We are not surprised.

The clueless disaster have always been vocal about his stance on one Nigeria.

How can one expect someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria to have plans for same Nigeria??

Yet you go dey cut chain if them call you zombie now grin
Re: I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu by Iamanoited: 2:58am On Feb 18
I am the next in line for good fortune:

TO SHINE THE LIGHT OF GOD IN ME TO THE WORLD.

TO SHOW THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS AND

TO LIVE THE LIFE OF GOD IN ME TO FEEL, TO THINK, TO REASON, TO ACT, TO INTERACT AND MOVE.

TINUSECO I.E FULL AUTONOMOUS STATES' POLICING.

TINUNOMICS I.E FULL AUTONOMOUS STATES' RESOURCING AND

TINULOKAN I.E FULL AUTONOMOUS STATES' ELECTION POLITICKING.

ALL OF THE ABOVE SHALL BE PRODUCED, PROFIT AND PROGRESS IN JESUS NAME,

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

Orisa37
IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose : The Best Performing Governor Or (crook) 2006 ? ? ? ? ? / Alam From Fry Pan To Fire / Nuhu Ribadu Dismissed For Shaking Hands With Yar'adua In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.